Why does Thailand seem to be the #1 country with white-dick fever...

Why does Thailand seem to be the #1 country with white-dick fever? Upwards of 80% of the messages I get on InterPals are from Thai girls, and we're all familiar with the memes of average-looking white dudes going to Thailand and banging tons of girls there.

The most common explanation is that Thailand is mostly a poor shithole, and white guys are seen as walking dollar signs. But the world is filled with plenty of poor shitholes, yet none of them seem to be as eager to devour white dong as Thailand. And unlike in other impoverished countries, Thai women seem fine with hooking up with white dudes instead of mail-order-briding themselves.

What gives? Is Thailand just particularly poor with a very liberal culture, or is there something else that contributes to their hunger?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-news/656212/thai-farang-relationship-warning-with-video
sheinchina.blogspot.fi/2008/01/wanted-in-china-tall-blonde-finnish-men.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asian woman in general crave for white cock. Thailand is just more open about it. Fair to be honest. Asian males are big pussys

lonely fat old guys go to thailand to get a waifu over here

Most Thai "girls" on the internet are trannies. They know that many white men are raised to be gay, including being into men who undergo sex change. So they message white men in order to ensure they have someone to fuck.

Their country's economy is quite literally fuelled by the sex industry, it's imprinted into their dna. A Thai girl isn't exactly someone i want to take back to my parents though.

Also, they have some of the funniest names imaginable.

I know that. But why? What makes Thailand so exceptional for hooking up fat old white men with young girls, when there are plenty of other poor countries with desperate women?

I guess I'm hoping that a Thai will see this thread and give his/her/trap two cents.

hm yes id like to know why people go to thailand too, seems like a hotspot for tourism

>Thai
>girls

Try again.

Are you literally posting this just because girls from the other side of the world sent you friendly messages on the internet?

then where did my half-thai half-swede friend come from?

Google the word Farang
There's a foreigner guy I don't recall that would better explained the trend better than me. It's a video. My English is limited. Sorry.

his dad had a vagina

This desu

hmmm

I found a brief definition on Urban Dictionary, but looking up the word on YouTube just brought up pages of Thai parkour videos.

I have heard they spread for mediocre Korean guys too.

It should have been "Farang boyfriend", my bad.

bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-news/656212/thai-farang-relationship-warning-with-video

They spread for japs because they pay more money

Not only for money, Kpop and other shits play a part. And you are right, we are not wealthy enough to give birth to children outside. You can compare number of Kopinos and Japinos, that explains.

Thai girls are quite ugly on average tbqh. I prefer China

sheinchina.blogspot.fi/2008/01/wanted-in-china-tall-blonde-finnish-men.html

Are you tall?

I'm 189cm. Don't know if that's tall but certainly above average

That video's interesting, but it still doesn't explain why the phenomenon is so popular. In fact, it sort of does the opposite.

The guy pretty much says that most foreigners are "bad", not wealthy, and that the relationship is almost guaranteed to be shit in some way. Yet, Thai girls continue to ignore this and fuck around with white dudes regardless.

And judging by the guy in the video, it's not just because they're looking for money - there seems to be some other cultural reason why they crave a "farang" boyfriend so badly.

It's because white people are the best race...
Literally just that.
Taller. Prettier skin. Better facial aesthetics. High intelligence.
They all want half white babies because a lot of half white babies become celebrities.

Like fuck. Even the ugly white guys make half-decent looking kids with an average Thai.

I don't know what he's talking about when he says 'thais with shitty english'. It's not possible to build a relationship with someone you can't communicate with.

asians eat up hollywood celebrity gossip and most celebrities are white

>filipino girl says you look like the twilight guy
>vietnamese girl says you look like christian bale
>actually just look bland and mediocre