youtube.com/watch?v=D6ZWXWkBgpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he talked about Giant Claw in an interview once too

i actually think he comes here

why does it seem like everyone is talking about this guy out of nowhere lately
so many of my freinds have randomly linked me his shit

he's entertaining so I'm not mad but what gives

He's tweeted about death grips before

have you seen the "tracks i listen to when i write" playlist he put on twitter a couple of days ago? Sup Forumscore galore

he just did a fuck load of press for season 4 of his show

he's the new "comedy guy" for stoner millennials with ADD short attention spans

i like his show too im just explaining why nu males like it

getting kicked out of the RNC got him a lot of attention

that shit was so fucking cringey youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

b-but he didnt mean to be funny!

How can he be one of us when he's actually successful?

>Joel Sup Forumslack
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

anthony fantano, justin roiland, the list goes on

please post

that's literally his shtick tho

like that's all it is, it's not hard to follow

Man
I haven't felt this way since I watched Watamote
I missed this mix of cringe and humor
I love this guy

left wingers want to feel like they are the cool rebel class clowns still like under bush but the reality is that they are the balding principal under obama.
Eric andre is a nigger jew who is just playing to the establishments idea of subversive comedy.

Sam hyde is the real new andy kaufman

xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/three-6-mafia-gravediggaz-eric-andre-playlist/
yeah but its usually funny and peoples reactions are hilarious. here they clearly know exactly what he's trying to do and even try to humor him. he's not used to that kind of reaction so he freezes up and comes across as unfunny and retarded (unintentionally) and cringey. it's almost like watching someone who's a huge fan of eric andre try and emulate him and failing miserably

reminder that obama is a conservative

>here they clearly know exactly what he's trying to do and even try to humor him. he's not used to that kind of reaction so he freezes up and comes across as unfunny and retarded (unintentionally) and cringey. it's almost like watching someone who's a huge fan of eric andre try and emulate him and failing miserably

agree to disagree

>taking breitbart's side on anything

even more cringy

>Sam hyde is the real new andy kaufman

nigga get the hell out of here with your opinions

reminder that republicans are also liberals

reminder that libertarians are closet fascists

shieet idk any of those

obongo has literally been the president for 8 years, clinton will win.
The right wingers are the new rebels, the cool kid who only comes to class every 6 months and rides a motorcycle.

Oh, he went to the gop convention and made fun of republicans har har har.

eric andre is a tool of the neoliberal establishment

im a big fan of his show user. i know his schtick inside and out. this one is clearly an unintentional misfire. his shit doesnt work when people know exactly what he's doing

have you only been on here for a day?

I don't even care about that part of your post, Sam Hyde is just awful

also hannibal burress, his co host, is like the biggest comedian right now alongside louis ck. Pretty sure that's how he gets actual famous people on his show

>The right wingers are the new rebels
this is only superficially true

he isnt awful you just prefer normie-tier humor. nothing wrong with that you just dont get sam's humor

he talks about cuckolding as well. Wouldn't be surprised if he browses Sup Forums desu

What's wrong with MDE?

youtube.com/watch?v=MIAJemmO-bg

>using normie unironically

>british
dropped, sorry. british """""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""" is objectively unfunny

can be legit funny but sam hyde just goes for the easy "haha look how alt-right i am i trigger the normies right i'm so anti humor" route way too often.

saw him live at some place by coincidence and his standup routine was like a worse neil hamburger

wtf i love libertarians now

sam hyde himself said thats his biggest influence you dumbfuck

not paid much attention to the rap, r&b etc

Only know coltrane, davis, simone

he's a nihilist bro

relax man the british comedy is not funny is a Sup Forums meme

he also went to the dnc one, sorta

Sup Forums memes have not been good for going on 4 years now and they should stay on that board

I prefer Kuwait Grips

but he went to the DNC and made fun of the dudes there too

I love Sam's videos and you're the reason I don't read the comments

eric needs to chill with the political anti-left shit. not because it's politics but because he doesnt know his shit and comes across as someone who has seen a few "rush limbaugh and bill oreily get EVICERATED by JOHN STWART!" videos on youtube and thinks he knows everything there is to know about the left

meant anti right

He is literally not trying to make a political point In any way shape or form

not on his show but if you read some of his interviews he makes a lot of political statements about how retarded everyone in the right is as if the left aren't equally stupid

Oh I've never done that, will check it out

wtf i hate eric andre now

Some of Eric Andre's stuff is funny, but when he tries to effect this image of not caring if his jokes land or not, it comes across as insecure and insincere. He clearly cares a lot about whether people are laughing at his jokes. His fans will just write off his lazy attempts at doing so as part of the act, but it just looks like failure to me

HEY FOLKS ALEX JONES HERE FROM INFOWARS, ERIC ANDRE IS A TOOL OF THE GLOBALISTS!!!

this is hilarious

that is the key mechanism of defensive irony and what italians call sprezzatura

>centrism equals conservativism
hurr durr

Wow, that really backfired. The guys he's trying to make fun of are actually landing more jokes than he is

He is a pretty strong leftist, but I've never seen that seep into his comedy, so who cares.

I like Sam Hyde too but he slips way more politics into his stuff than Eric does. Probably too much.

check em

fav EAS musical guests?

Mine is a toss up between Lisa Stanley & Killer Mike or Exhumed & The Supremes

eric andre isnt even a leftist, the democratic party are center right neoliberals, actual leftism is dead, replaced by self hating globalists.

Its more subversive to be rightwing when the establishment is nothing but sjw authoritarians

>liberal comedian

you're a little baby, check this

reminds me of dean blunt

anyone else think the new season of eric andre isnt funny so far? i think i only laughed at the eric on the streets bit so far

>sjw authoritarians
cry more faggot

I laughed at the interview with T.I. when, as T.I. is walking off the stage in anger, he says "You want some Thai food? You want some T.I. food? Haha, get it?"

Only time I laughed during that whole episode.

TI jumping at the zombie bursting from the floor had me laughing.

havent seen the new episode

but yeah the first didn't do anything for me

the second episode is already one of the best
the only thing i miss is the old band

the interview with the guy from 30 rock or whatever in the new episode is incredible

Keeping it music related peep this

ericxandre.bandcamp.com/

Why are people trying to defend this guy? He's doing a pretty shit job at being funny and getting any real reaction out of these guys.

Its eric andre dude. Its simply funny because it isnt

recently Norm McDonald shat all over alt comics that think that being self aware excuses them from not having any talent when someone called him an alt comic

> Its simply funny because it isnt

there's nothing remotely funny about him

Doesnt matter I along with a few of my friends enjoy his show.

just finished the episode

the jack interview was great and some of the skits were alright but eric's really inconsistent now. Hannibal outshone him again

Hannibal was always the funnier one.

True. A majority of the best moments are Hannibal's interjections, aside from the entirety of the Hannibal Buress Show episode.

I agree really strongly with that. Hannibal's stand-up is great while Eric's is kind of terrible. The skits on his show can be really funny and he is a good comedic actor, but the actual content I see from him is usually poor

why is that cringy?

I think Eric has the ideas and Hannibal has the execution

Honestly how was it all all funny?

i read an interview about him having the other guy from hella on but i really dont recall the episode

because he usually does it well but it backfired in this case because people knew what he was doing

his dumb ass fanbase like cant see that though

>eric andre is a tool of the neoliberal establishment
Holy shit guys this red pilled Sup Forums fag actually thinks a comedian is some conspiracy theory political tool kek. You do realise he also crashed the democrat convention you mouth breather, he literally doesn't care either way. Keep sharing those lame videos from the anonymous fb page you fedora.

its not a conspiracy theory, eric andre is a comedian, he will never have is job outsourced, he will never be replaced by an immigrant, he is the establishments clown

Holy shit I have never seen this level of le woke XD wake up sheeple garbage. Just because someone is a comedian doesn't make them some puppet or clown. If anything by going to both conventions and fucking around trying to shit on people he's clearly above their dirty and fake political bullshit.

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=D6ZWXWkBgpU

spencer's one of the drummers, can't remember the other

This thread is hilarious, alt-right people are so easily offended.

How often these days do you see threads with hundreds of replies crying about how lame Larry The Cable Guy is for his political beliefs? You're all so small minded, you cannot look past the fact that the dude doesn't like the right and it completely clouds your entire outlook of him. He can't be discussed anymore after the RNC shit, every thread turns to poison.

You guys are fucking lamer than the left.

*calls u a cuck*
Heh, got another one.

>alt right

at least we have a name for the ironic-not-ironic meme racists that have been lurking for the past 12 years or something lol...guys it started as a joke... a JOKE

s4e1 was kinda lukewarm
ti was really the best part about it

that was such a good episode fuck

Could care less if the guy is a leftist, more offended by the fact that so many people justify his shitty attempt for attention.