KPOP GENERALLY

WHISTLE LIKE MISSLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck11H2L-od4
youtu.be/fS9mQGZzNUk
twitter.com/Ensoul_ProjectA/status/764438501903380480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BP stands alone

as a blackpink fan from back in 2014 get fucked nugushitters, this debut has been years in the making and it's been worth the wait.

Flops like IOI, AOA, Apink are getting passed by while Blackpink is bringing something new to kpop instead of purepop garbage.

Jisoo and Lisa feet...

I said post my fucking girl lalice right fucking now

bp can't sing

depressed hyomin is the best

BlackPink are the fastest girl group to achieve a PAK (from debut date to date of the PAK = 6 days).
Previous record was by TWICE ("Cheer Up"), with approximately 6 months.
ayyy

say please

why are we pretending that all kills mean anything again?

is it just new people?

Found the American-Asian Sana.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck11H2L-od4

>new
>they openly admitted it's the 2ne1 style

not that im complaining too much, i like it

TWICE IS FINISHED

I'm a real Blackpink fan though, I have been following YG New Girl Group since 2014, retards on onehallyu are just band-wagoners. I have been waiting for this debut for fucking years. I have listened to Whistle and Boombayah about 25 times each and I love them. That's what being a true fan from the beginning is about.

Here's your (you). Savor it.

square one > page one

forgot your lovelyz

>Blackpink is bringing something new to kpop

care to elaborate?

what if i were to make an offer you couldnt refuse...

bpshitters trying to find reasons we should care about their mediocre music

It means they topped all the charts, you literal retard

Ah, that's right. I was thinking of Jimin who is also very ugly. Jungkook, V and Jin are safe.
In a way Boombayah is the safest sound because it's intended to please YG fans. But also a risky move since it's "more of the same". However we haven't had any of "that" in 2016.
Lol NCT has some good songs at least. iKON has Bobby and BI, but also Jinhwan and Yunhyeong are cute. This is Yun.
I'm sorry but somebody has to say it: I'd rather get a Red Velvet show than another season of NCT lol. YG better have BP TV prepared.
GD loves Whistle. So cool.

and? miss a's last single did too and it was a total flop

No group has ever done what BP have done.
Thats what it is.

I knew of your love for Loser I didn't know you declared it as the best song though. For me I think Bad Boy is my favorite but Loser may be a better song idk. It is special in a way. I know that feeling well and it is really good. I was listening to an album I haven't in years the other day. Still love it as much as I did back then.

I'm not as interested in Daesung's music either. But I do like his voice better than Seungri's. Doesn't really matter what kind of song it is I just enjoy listening to the sound of it.

why are you losers so obsessed with popularity?

the last chorus in whistle is probably the best part of the song, both songs are okay but I'm just waiting for a full album to reserve judgment of them

How much time left before the show?

Black pink is in the area

Article: Do you really deserve to be #1 on the digital chart?

Source: News 1 via Naver

Talks about how singers love to boast about being #1 on digital charts but it's usually only for moments at a time and questions the integrity of actually winning these achievements.

1. [+124, -3] We need to get rid of real time charts~~ just keep it to daily. Having real time charts just promotes unnecessary competition between songs.

2. [+109, -13] Well when a song hits #1, I admit I end up listening to it out of curiosity... But I have noticed that complete rookies end up at the top of the charts without any real reason or attention and it's because Loen is the distributor

3. [+107, -16] Melon and Hanteo are the cancers of our music industry and only serve to promote digital and physical sajaegi. Get rid of the two sites and create a singular, official platform like iTunes where only your performance on iTunes matter as the #1 song in Korea. I can't trust any of the Korean digital sites because of all the sajaegi that runs rampant and distribution companies blatantly putting up a song at #1 that doesn't deserve to be there.

4. [+64, -4] Yeah, the truly good songs usually end up buried

5. [+67, -8] A song has to be visible to the eye in order to be heard with charts like these. The average listener is just going to press 'play the top 100' on real time or daily charts so any song that doesn't make it into the top 100 will usually never be heard. How can anyone find those songs?

6. [+45, -1] I don't understand the digital charts lately. I'll listen to the #1 songs but they don't even sound that good. And the songs that end up being kicked off the charts don't sound bad either, there are actually a lot of good songs that end up kicked.

7. [+41, -1] The #1 song changes multiple times throughout the day... while some songs that were produced with a lot of effort still end up kicked off the charts... it's a conflicting reality.

That's what it means, now you're talking about something else

stop being retarded

blackpink's debut songs where good, too bad they're ugly.

youtu.be/fS9mQGZzNUk

I did it
I had no other choice but to do it

twitter.com/Ensoul_ProjectA/status/764438501903380480

[RUMOUR] Debut song will have a powerful sound, like Berry Good 'Angel', Lovelyz 'Destiny' and will debut in fall

based lovelyz setting trends

Jimin is not ugly

i wasnt asking what it literally meant you illiterate esl moron

please fucking post MY literal girl lalisa fucking manoban for the love of god you worthless shit

user.. there won't be a full album before they release at least 6 MVs, 2 per month. I think they're releasing a slower song next and another hip hop one

post that yoojung asmr

Nugushitters throwing a fit.
I feel bad for nugu groups tbqh, especially groups like 9muses and stellar.

lol look at this gremlin

Nugushitters are literally crying

I bet most of the people crying are IOIshitters though

>why are we pretending that all kills mean anything again?
>pretending
>illiterate
kek this guy

a little under 2 hours from now i think

Why the fuck is everyone asking when the show's on? Fucking newshits.

I'm so glad I stopped caring about that stuff, its so draining and distracting. And its not just kpop, gamers are way too preoccupied with which console is selling the most.

JR is based as fuck

>tfw literally falling asleep
fuck I'll watch BP on youtube tomorrow

they look pretty

funny that I love those groups but I dislike those songs

Same goddamnit

no they're seolshitters like me

Is this the place where i can post north korean cuties?

the second i randomized a goblin while rolling a hunter and got this, i knew who my true waifu was

I feel you...
God damn it.

that video blows
she just speaks directly into the center of the mic, no left or right sides. does jack shit for me tbqh

honk honk

How long till debut perf?

I can hold up for another hour

I'm talking about BTS Jimin, user

subtitles when

POST SANA!

1. Blackpink - Whistle
2. BeWhy, CJamm - Puzzle
3. Standing Egg - Summer Nights, You and I
4. Wonder Girls - Why so Lonely
5. Gfriend - Navillera
6. BeWhy - Day Day (ft. Jay Park)
7. Twice - Cheer Up
8. Superbee - Shark in the Cold Pool (Ft. Black Nut)
9. BeWhy - Forever (Ft. Gray)
10. Boi B - Horangnabi (Feat.Gill, Rhythm Power)
11. Urban Zakapa - I don't love you
12. Sistar - I Like That
13. Jung Eunji - ocean.wav (ft. Huh Gak)
14. Unnies - Shut Up
15. Blackpink - Boombayah

almost two hours

I thought destiny and angel were just okay but the more I listen the more I love them

Boombayah fell so low oh no

remember that idiot that made fun of them for debuting at #11? get fucked senpai i know youre reading this

choa is small...

Chubbier Sana please.

>11 pm
>falling asleep

fucking underage faggots, ban them all

Twiceshitters before BP debuted
>"lol wtf is that name"
>"imagine being hype for literal nugus"
>"YG is just nigger noise"
>"get ready for 2neFlop"

Twiceshitters after BP debuted
>"Yeah!! Nugushitters btfo!"
>"Its a Twice and BP world now, stay in your lane bitches"
>"This is the alliance that's going to change kpop forever!"

eat shit you fair weather fucks

Well Whatta Man fell below 15 so Boombayah is doing better than Whatta Man on melon

Not everyone lives in the usa, burguer.

it's probably east coast degenerates

hype

lucky lucky guy

happening with Destiny to me, the chorus was really underwhelming but I started singing along the other day (in a manly husky voice, of course)

Never meme about any Jimin or I'm leaving.
I can't say I hate Teddy for playing it safe. I do hate BP fans and antis in this thread though.
I don't even care for the members of iKON other than Bobby. I like the members of NCT and their album is okay.
I zoned out of NCT LIFE after season 1. I need a show with Red Velvet's daily life now.
GD is partying to Boombayah right now. Same GD. Same.

>Living on the west coast
lol.

yg sajaegi doesn't mean anything, it's literally the same shit that happened to ikon

Well, that's the way I think. Loser is a song that has an incredibly introspective feel to it. Not that Bad Boy doesn't, but loser is more about "yourself" know you. That's why I like it so much anyway.
But Bad Boy is amazing too, especially considering how old it is. Some things get unbearable with time, so it's a real achievement to have a song that stays good for so long.
Also you make me want to listen to stuff I listened to in high school. I might do it.
Yeah, Daesung > Seungri in that sense but Seungri makes up for with his charisma. I want a new VI solo, even if it's a japanese one.

we love sorn here

Hey fuck you bitch.

so exactly where is also late right now?

high speed taeng

and he does it again...

well fuck that I'll watch it first thing in the morn

CHOAWIFE WHEN

enjoy ailee? lol

retard

I hope she crashes, fuckin bitch