youtube.com/watch?v=ST41otsSmh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There they are.

Merchant Ships

Archspire

Microscopic View of a Telescopic Realm

Siamese Dream

Topper Headon is very underrated

I was just about to post this. The climax of Storm when the drums come in is 10/10

It's the climax for the entire album too, it's pretty creative how a quiet moment is the most powerful moment on the album.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0pT9h3mDNA

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2eQD3Y_t4

The drummer for toe is fucking captivating. Something about it's just so fluid and effortless and tasteful, i could listen to the dude play all day

youtube.com/watch?v=ST41otsSmh4

Jesus is literally a god tier drummer

How in fuck has nobody posted Frances the Mute yet?

"She Said, She Said" is often noted for Ringo Starr's "circular" patterns and other contributions: Starr himself has expressed particular pride in his performances during this era. Some drum enthusiasts have referred to Starr's performance on this track as one of the best drum tracks ever recorded in pop music, comparing the approach to that of Mitch Mitchell, drummer for The Jimi Hendrix Experience, who was himself a follower of Elvin Jones. Ian MacDonald rates the drumming as "technically finer than [Starr's] other tour-de-force, 'Rain'". Notable in "Rain" is Ringo Starr's drumming, which Starr rates as his best recorded performance.[32] Critics agreed: both Ian MacDonald and Rolling Stone said his drumming was "superb" and Richie Unterberger of AllMusic praised his "creative drum breaks".[15][33][34] In 1984, Starr assessed his performance stating, "I think it's the best out of all the records I've ever made. 'Rain' blows me away...I know me and I know my playing...and then there's 'Rain'".[35]

Mhmmm

>At the Farm, Anvil Everything, Bess St.