3D women are EXTREMELY important.

Qt!

Ma hoian siis pöialt (järjestuses):

>Praegune valitsus vägistab kuidagi edasi

>Ref + Eesti power

>Ref + kesk

>sitt

>Kesk + SDE

She almost looks like the only woman I ever loved, which is why I saved her I think

Bf works all the time and fucks me only one a week, I think he doesn't really like me. Wanted to cheat on him in the club with another guy but the bf arrived to that pub and I had no other choice but go out with him :( the other guy didn't call me back afterwards

Damn. Did you get your heart broken?

Big sister, can you teach me the ways of a 90's kid?

hmmmm

Gee, I want to use LSD and draw a painting. Might rent a studio for this

Damn. Did you get your heart broken?

She moved away, which took me a long time to get over, but I've got my eyes set on a new target so everything's good

You sound like a sad loser.

I painted those on LSD
r8

And you sound like someone who's trying to distract himself from his own problems by insulting others. Where do you think you are?

I know who painted them, lier

You will never EVER meet her again.
How does it make you feel?

Yes, me

I will miss you when Trump wins and kick you out from NATO guys :(

He won't

Posting my DANKEST memes

sde ja keskerakond elavad ikka oma utoopias, kus ameeriklased tellivad normast turvavööklambreid 1500% kallimalt, kui nad saaks sama toodet hiinast
mingi nänni tootmisega on lagi nii madalale seatud, et mingit tulevikku polegi loota
eesti majanduskasvu tagavad kõrgtehnoloogia ja it teenused. keskerakonna vanade kommunistide ja sde idiootide all ei liigu riik kunagi õiges suunas
kui taavi rõivas ütles, et eestis on puudu kvalifitseeritud tööjõudu, siis ta mõtleski kvalifitseeritud tööjõudu (kui töötate progejatena, siis olete kindlasti nõus), mitte pudeleid kokkupeksvaid süüria neegreid, aga kahjuks ei saa kõik inimesed sellest aru. sde on see kurjajuur pagulaste ning ettevõtluse pärssimise taga

Tattoos were popular in early 00s, debilas.

Türa ma ei kannata neid isendeid kes ootavad et riik tuleks neile koju putru lusikaga suhu toppima. Terve delfi kommentaarium on sellist mõttelaadi täis.

What the Russian said, he won't
Clinton's got a huge ass lead

No matter who wins there will be war in the baltics desu

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why must all good things come to an end?

Oh, I see, thanks, onee-chan
>tfw real sister moved out
sad!

Was she "nice smelling and a wonderful presence" as well? ;)

Me holding the dog

Sweet dreams everybody

Me holding a child.

Yep)))

>Tfw had 2 younger cousins
I hope they will not search for gfs similar to me

night

night lad

pedo

Still don't get this meme

I don't mean to be rude, but what does "move away" mean in such a small country? cant you drive across Lithuania in a few hours?

Konkreetselt õige jutt lõpuks

Loodan, et Ref suudab päris majapõlengut vältida ja leitakse mingi muu tee, kui Kesk + SDE valitsus.

Who's the pedo, the one innocently holding a child or the one projecting about it?
Hmmmmmm

source for science?

Good night, arturai. Don't forget your other personalities in the thread.

They will, but they will be similar only their appearance
t. sestroyob

))

She moved to the States
Yeah, it's possible to drive across Lithuania in maybe 4-5 hours from east to west, from north to south it's even less

Ma olin veel nii elevil USA valimistest ja nüüd selline sitt oma koduhoovil.

boku no you have to back

>it's possible to drive across Lithuania in maybe 4-5 hours
Have you ever done it? must be beautiful!

Russians import all their :'s due to mismanaged punctuation industry in the years following the collapse of communism. Prices have skyrocketed due to sanctions, the oligarchs still have unlimited access though, it's just the average bloke that's affected.

go back* even
thoroughly recommend it

Sama siin...Preagune olukord on tegelt ikka ülimalt sitt, USA valimised, meil valitsuskriis samal ajal. See on ida vasja parim aeg mingi liigutuse tegemiseks.

I live in Vilnius, which is on the eastern side of the country, and drove from here to Klaipeda, which is on the other side
It's mostly forests and fields, typical north-eastern european landscape, though it might be interesting for foreigners. I imagine driving through all these climate zones in Straya must be way more interesting, have you ever done some kind of road trip?

No nüüd on võimalus vasjal jah mingi avang teha, kui mingit sorti segadus tekib

Tõenäosus pigem väike, võimalus, et Eesti hakkab nägema sotsialismi ja päris kannatusi võrreldes sellega mis seni on olnud on vähe suurem.

I live in a smallish town about 150km north of Sydney, I have driven up through QLD and to Darwin, and ridden a motorbike to Melbourne and Phillip Island. Not much time in the desert, but I'm moving in December so all that will change.

Fun Fact: in winter Australia has more snow cover than Switzerland

Litva is as small and tiny as Moscow. They aren't real countries, they're just Russian region which got independence for laughable reason

monogatari series and the name of the character is Nadeko Sengoku

this 2bh

no
btw don't reply to me you scum

Go to bed, Arturai :)

>Phillip Island is a tourist destination visited by 3.5 million people annually.[1] The Penguin Parade at Phillip Island Nature Park, in which little penguins come ashore in groups, attracts visitors from all over the world. They come to see one of the few areas where this species of penguin can be seen.
Hah I must say I'm jelly pham. Are you meaving to the western side of Aus then? Or to some place in the desert?

>tfw gonna be the best sniper on the Baltic front
>tfw im gonna get all the awards and ppl are gonna LOVE me

stop this meme now

you're gonna be the first to fall you fuckboi

The main attraction of PI is the motorbike track!

I'm moving to a spot on the NSW/VIC border to learn how to be a farmer! gonna cruise around with a big hat telling people how to turn cattle into cheeseburgers better!

I love you the way you are, not because of some awards

Do you have the same amount of snow? Ausnz no need to reply

hacksaw ridge is a brilliant movie desu

Wanna meet irl and talk about this?

>Fun Fact: in winter Australia has more snow cover than Switzerland
switzerland is tiny

Cheers

It's snowing outside again.

Tegelt ka mida vittu. Eestlased ei valinud omale faking sots valitsust ja nüüd tahetakse jõuga teha. Eks homme näeb, mis saab.

I don't come here to learn facts you fucking nerd.

Reeeeee
We don't have any snow in DC now, but only rain and dirt

Kek you're gonna be like one of these stereotypical Australians with brown skin and hat that get posted on this board a lot
Sounds like a comfy life pham good for you

>woah woah I'm not arturai, d-don't call me like this >:|

DC? Wtf?

>no cigs left
>00:30
>3 days until the payday
>whatsapp the neighbour girl that lives 5 minutes away
>she pours some tobacco and filters in a ziplock and comes down to smoke
nicest thing a person did to me in a long time

That was yesterday, kiddo. Wanna meet up and have some brother-sister fug btw?

I'm doing agricultural science, I think that is an awesome degree to get into because no matter how much robots take over, people still gotta eat.

even if its robots driving the combine harvesters, somebody has got to program the bastards

Did u fug

inimesed pole lihtsalt näinud seda kannatuste jada, mis sotsiaaldemokraatliku valitsusega paratamatult kaasneb. peavad omad vitsad kätte saama. loodetavasti jääb selle valitsuse eluiga lühikeseks ja midagi pöördumatult rikkuda ei suudeta

Default city. DC is Moscow and DC-2 is Petersburg. There is also a competition between smaller cities because they want to be DC-3, but we don't care about them

Then you must be a programmer to program those machines.

That's really cool. Life is so much better when your neighbours are good cunts ay?

>tfw used to live between a sharehouse of 3 brothers who threw parties every weekend and a weekend dad who used to brew his own beer

youtu.be/XZB8gcECWdo

should i buy a low set japanese futon, or a couch chair folding futon?

after reading about how mattresses get like 20kg heavier over time from dead dustmites i'm grossed out as fuck and am going with some sort of easily washable alternative now

Yes, please, do with me anything you want, my dearest Sister

good edition

Thought DC means Discrict Columbia and is limited to the USA 2bh

True that, true that
My dream is to get some internship as a sheep farmer in Orkney or Shetland just for a few months just so I can enjoy the nature and healthy lifestyle and then come back here

Just live on a seedy mattress and have an immune system that isn't made of spit and paper mache