/v4/ + /balt/ + /cum/

make central yurop atok again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3D women are NOT important..

They are you weeb

>+ /balt/
nice
>+ /cum/
what the fuck are you doing

good post

just watch it m8

Dobry večer, how are you friends?

we /switzerland/ now

They aren't you dweeb.

wilno wasze

Isn't this that gay travesti idiot from Kameňák?
I bet that disgusting ball of fat didn't even touch those grapes on the table,

who the fuck is cum

50% of (You)

Is czech the switzerland of central europe?

Poles are East Germanic
Czechs are Celtic
Russians are Orcs

good post

not good, since I'll have to go back to wageslaving tomorrow
but screw that, I still have some whiskey to drink
how are you?

afaik it's a pic from some advertisment trying to promote some wooden furniture (lol)

Same, except no whiskey, and I wouldn't drink it alone. Wish there was someone I could share it with. I'd even buy.

Beautiful city. At least it's in good hands.

>and I wouldn't drink it alone
well it's not like I have anyone to drink with

>Wish there was someone I could share it with.
I'd unironically be down for that if you were in Prague
>I'd even buy.
would share the price

sozz for sounding so needy, I just get feelsy when I drink alone

No kurwa nie do końca bo litewska częsć wygląda jak kołchoz.

>allied in one war against Muslims
>OH WOW AUSTRA YOU OWE US THANKS FOREVER NOW DESPITE ANY ACTIONS WE MAY TAKE AGAINST YOU

fuckin gretard poles, that's why your nation didn't exist more often than it did.

I know that feeling, bracho. I don't have anyone else to drink with either. Well, I could call a guy but it wouldn't be worth it. I kind of want to drink alone sometimes too, and I would, but it makes me look at my parents and I don't want to go the same route. I know it's fine to do it once in a while on a hard day, but if I am contemplating it I always start making up excuses why I'm going to drink and it sort of embarrasses me in front of myself... Like what the fuck, am I looking for reasons specifically to make myself feel not guilty about it. It's some sort of stigma that I put on myself. But I wouldn't mind going out for a drink every weekend if I was there. I get lotsa feelsy often as well, especially after I have a few drinks.

reminder czechia is the best country in central europe

we're Sarmatian dammit

what did these two edgelords do?

reminder Mexico is the worst country of central America

columbine school shooting. they were based af to be honest.

am I allowed to chill here?

yea

yes

There's a pretty clear difference between "OWING THANKS FOREVER" and not taking part in partitions of our cunt less than a century later, lad
>DESPITE ANY ACTIONS WE MAY TAKE AGAINST YOU
I'm not even sure what you're refering to here.
How many people did they kill and what's so based about that?

You're so fat you don't need the internet, you're already world wide.

You're so fat you're on the both sides of the family.

You're so fat you use Google Earth to take a selfie.

You're so fat police uses you as a road blocker.

you seem like an intelligent lad
>but it makes me look at my parents and I don't want to go the same route
it's not my parents but my grand parents in my case, literally all men in my family drank themselves to death as far as I know

nothing wrong with having a few beers here and there imo, as long as you can keep it under control, just like any other drug, really
as long as you are the one in control, the drug can't do shit
>t.volunteered in Drop-In

they were bullied and made fun of. so they tried set bombs off in the cafeteria, but the bombs did not go off, so they went in the school and shot people. I really feel a connection to them because so many people bully me and it makes me VERY angry

>cum
dropped

canadian and murrikan imperialist shits should get the feck out

mexicans can stay

martinez

If you do a school shooting they win.

>he wants Mexicans

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

and it's hardly anything out of the ordinary

Thanks, you're quite nice

I know, I had a one beer today and one yesterday, sometimes I have two pints. But it's because I watch a movie or something. I know it's okay when you're in control, but sometimes I don't trust myself for some reason. Like, I sit down and look at myself from third person and think, are you still in control? Is it really just 'relaxing' or are you already dependent on it because it feels 'good'? I ask this myself and start making excuses like 'oh I just watched a movie' and 'oh I just wanted to relax after work'. I have some fight with myself, feeling like I have to prove something to myself, as if there was another person in me watching over me all the time, evaluating my actions. And it makes me a bit paranoid sometimes. So I seek evaluation from other people.

you choose the words that hurt most

Sarmato-Germano.

>An exclusion of the southern funposters

t. genghis

>taking part in partitions of our cunt

Austria took part in the Polish War of Succession, very much like any other major power at the time.
Just like any other major power took part in any other major war of succession.

Poolane was falling apart and Austria wasn't going to leave all the scraps for their rivals, Russia and Prussia.

Get over it, real world diplomacy is and was never a scenario of country balls being friends or mean to each other. Read a history book (preferably not one about "muh intermarium" or "muh polish victim complex")

>we dont exist for blizzard

Orks > IG > Nids > CSM > Necrons >Dark Eldar > Eldar > Tau > Bolter Bitches > shit > Space Marines

Scatvia
Shatvia
Fuckvia
Trashvia
Assvia
Cuntvia
Crapvia
Heckvia
Crackvia
Daftvia
Dickvia
Dumbvia
Dumpvia
Dykevia
Badvia
Russvia
Saltvia

wow rude

>wrong: the post

Love you desu.

>obesity: the country

Austria was the birthplace of Hitler, very much like any other evil person at the time.
Just like any other Germanic nation took part in every major war and atrocity in Europe.

Poland was invaded and Austria wasn't going to leave all the people to genocide for their rivals, Russia.

Get over it, real world diplomacy is and was always a scenario of Austria being psychopathic manlets. Read an Austrian book (preferably not one about "muh history" or "muh Austrians are soulless monsters pretending to be human")

Pretty close, but
>Tau not last
>Nuns with Guns so low
try again lad

bump

Crapvia sounds the most convincinly Baltic.

>boohoo ebil austrians buttfucked our ambitions in eastern europe

good riddance.

>tfw no polish gf
why live?

to see Merika burn under mad woman rule

tomorrow is my birthday, so i'm happy my birthday present is america's doom and WW3

Somewhere where i am invited !!!

I'm honestly more concerned about getting my tires changed today than who becomes Burger King.

hello tiny swiss village

Hello poor russia with funny language :3

Post hot jews.

good banter my friend
but please refrain from posting a*ime

You're always invited to every general m8

Okay, this besser?

ya

God damn, Liechtenstein you are so cute.

/balt/ yes, /cum/ no, I will w8 for next thread

Its cold here.

Is it cold there?

b-but we can be friends

what the fuck

this is fucking gay

im going to make a /cum/

jim crow did nothing wrong

janny got mad in cum

>i will never live in a place like this

new /cum/

bump

bump.

bump .

tossing a bump

bump

bump

fuck off colonials, you have literally nothing to talk about except being fat and unfunny shitposting.

get to your containment thread and leave the europeans to themself.

If Some Pole or Balt want's New World dick down his throat that badly, go to the semen thread like a good faggot and beg for it there.

t. not V4

the USA literally has more culture than austria. is your ""country"" in civ 6?

>civ 6

I don't know, is you "country" in history books before 1775?

despite only existing for a few hundred years, we are still far more cultured than you. you are a ripoff germany LMAO

>cultured

it's evident you have no idea what that word even means.

Any culture you think you have was imported from Europe, South America, or is literally African Nigger Culture.

imagine this lads being so shit that you have to literally copy a neighbouring country in everything
sounds pretty lame

lwów nasze

pretty much this. America built it's own culture. austria is only known for producing hitler.

Dobre rano

Best girl and a everlasting boner.

How can a animu character be so perfect?

i am awake

I had snow 2 days ago but it melted asap.

2 days until Tyranny release desu