Thinking 10/10 albums exist

>thinking 10/10 albums exist

>thinking you exist

>thinking i exist

this is bait.

(Dead)
Whoah

>thinking

It's legit. I love music but I have never in my life heard an album that was completely and totally flawless.

>thinking you know what is and what isnt flawless as if theres a definitive list

Ranking out of 10 is obsolete. Albums should be given a ranking out of however many albums exist.

T. Scaruffi

>thinking anyone on Sup Forums gives a fuck about whatever that is

>buying into hyperbolic journalism and culturally toxic absolutism

If they did this thread wouldn't need to exist.

>Thinking that it's possible to rate music on some kind of objective OR subjective 0-10 scale.

Like = 10/10 which is 1.0
Dislike = 0

Simple mathematics

>being this autistic
lol are you okay?

Could I have been spared this pedantry if I had used the phrase "perfect" instead of "10/10"?

Be honest, now.

omg i used to love saladfingers.

props.

>Thinking that it's possible to describe some music as superior to others.
>Thinking that words like "good", "bad", "perfect", "terrible" etc can possibly be applied to a mass of sound waves produced by one person's actions and received by another's ears.

>thinking music exists

Thank you for your honesty, user.

the idea of perfection is very useless in art though. well you'd have to think in terms of concrete goals that a track is supposed to achieve, but for my money if the artist is completely satisfied, it can be considered perfect

here's one though

>culturally toxic absolutism
What, you mean the thing OPs entire position is based on, with the idea that music can and should be rated on objective numerical scale and that a 10/10 on said scale has to fit some kind of "perfect" standard which isn't yet defined?

You're a fucking retard. Neck yourself.

See also

>thinking thinking exists