1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. is there support for monarchy in your cunt?

flag
yes but it's mostly from virgin neckbeards

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)
youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ9wYHeY0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Croatia
2. Yes, from me. Possibly some other people.

The Monarchist party is a joke here. Rightfully so.

Spain
like 10%.

It is literally an issue not even worth discussing

O LORD OUR GOD ARISE

Flag
Yes from retarded bitches

But Spain is an actual kingdom.

Surely, it has to be more than that.

flag
no not really lol, it's more if it ain't broke..

Of course.

1) Australia
2) I would say the majority suppot the monarchy

t. your arsehole

no.

Who do they want to be monarch?

A lot of people agreed that Brazil would be better of as a kingdom but whether or not they really do support our royal family's return is anyone's guess.

I certainly do.

Germany
Sadly no, although a poll found that 10% of German could imagine having a monarch, there are pretty much nearly no monarchists left afaik
Most support for a monarchy is probably in Bavaria, but still tiny

Vast majority support the monarch since our last attempt at becoming a republic.

1. Yes
2. Yes

Local kingdoms aside with prussia gone there's no point of reinstating any form of emperor, even a constitutional one. Life is pretty boring sometimes.

engerlund
yes we love having a tourist trap

Flag
Most of the middle class seems to be fond of the king. Mostly it's middle aged and old people supporting monarchy because they feel that it strengthens their identity and helps separate them from other nations, but there's also some support from edgy autistic youths.

wtf Elon

Fuck Prussia.

Bavaria should get off the sinking ship and get a proper monarchy.

flag
not anymore

bit of an odd post from a paddy

One of my dreams is to become chancellor and restore Prussia in its still-German territory and restore the monarchies desu
I know it will never happen but one can still dream

ugh, my aunt went to london this summer and brought back a whole bunch of worthless queen knick-knacks. it was embarrassing.

she did bring back a copy of the sun though. your print media is fucked up dude.

She's a real monarchist? What does people think of that? And what about Putin?

How can you mention the two best things about Germany but not like both of them?

r8 my american kingdom flag Sup Forums

Good joke.

fuck forgot pic

There's occasional tongue-in-cheek suggestions that we should pick up Anne or Harry as an independent monarch
There was a bit of a last ditch shot at making Charles the Governor-General in the 70s/80s but that fizzled out when people realised how fucking retarded it would be
Apart from that even most republicans here are pretty comfy with QEII

Good luck with that, I'll happily help remove ryssä if you ever get to it.

Looks like a Shiptar flag to me.

How does Brazil have a royal family? Was it just Portuguese nombles that came and decided to call themselves royal?

The royal family was the same because Brazil was a colony. Hell, when they became independent, the royal family was still the same.

Why is it fucked? Did she buy it for the tits? Or have those been taken out now

What is ryssä? Wikipedia only has a Finnish and a Russian article

>less than half of canadians fully support the monarchy

Regular people support the king. Progressives, multiculturalists, leftists and globalists don't.

Do you reckon when the Queen passes it will change any support for the monarchy?

Russian scum

>edgy autistic youth
yo

But I like Russians
Finns deserve to have Karelia though

Pretty much this. The standard argument against the monarchy is basically "It's [current year]!".

The standard argument for it is "muh traditions", though.

>Monarchists

delet this

kys abdul

OOOOO CCAAAAANAAAADDAAA

La république tombe. L'ideals de égalité, fraternité, et liberté, tombe. Vive le roi ou la reine de france !

I'd still do her

NZ

Nah not really, the only a few old people and poms support the queen

God Save the Queen

A member of the Portuguese royal family split from Portugal after independance and stayed in Brazil to rule over the country. He loved his country and his people and in return they exiled him.

It's a big part of British and Canadian identity. Without it we'd just be another banana republic.

Flag
Yes, we have a monarchy.

Any "country" without a monarch is not a real country.

This

I think picking up a cadet branch would be a good way of encouraging the sovereign to play a more active role in government. Certainly, it's preferable to republicanism (which is treason), but it is up to our sovereign ruler to decide how we are ruled - so if that ever came under discussion the question would have to be asked: why not take a more active role without splitting the throne? The heir as G-G idea is a good option, too.

>QEII
>not EIIR

I'm not even sure that most Americans are aware that republicanism is a political system in its own right; they just take it for granted

I would say that >95% of Americans (knowingly or not) are republicans, the remaining percentage including only social outcasts and the feeble-minded

The US Constitution here gets the casual reverence that's usually reserved for the Bible in more religious countries. It's a true civic religion, although its priests are pretty retarded and its congregations about as far away from the old Protestant ideals of literacy, education, and works-building as possible

>He loved his country and his people and in return they exiled him

God bless him ;_;

BASED!

qt

the sun is a tabloid you nonce

>women support the monarchy more than men

WTF I love women now

Women fawn over celebrities and dream of marrying a prince. It's pretty logical.

I know. Your tabloids are so much crazier than our tabloids. That's what I meant.

1. Hungary
2. Yes, me and a couple thousand other scholarly gents

Yeah. A bunch of faggots that cant let go of mommy because
>"We're special"
>"It's who we are"
>"We're so unique"
Its just a bunch of insecure faggots that want to look special and more different compared to the US. Monarchs: shoot to kill

1. flag
2. literally no one

Flag
Yes!

US
Only from the most delusional of Catholics on image boards dedicated to the Middle Ages or Crusades

Flag
Yes, obviously. I think support for getting rid of the monarchy floats around 50% though. Personally don't feel too strongly about the matter either way.

Is the 50% in favor of abolition the Muslim half of your country?

Flag
No we've always been a rebublic. Maybe some meme basement dwellers think it'd be good.

come home finlan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)

England
Very much yes

Not sure how I feel about it though. Our monarchs act as a role model to a lot of people and do good stuff like charity work but I can't morally justify a monarchy beyond "muh stability".

Well funnily enough that didn't happen and it would've been aboslutely retarded since monarchies as a political power had been on a decline already for like 50 years. We also made a meme crown.

No abdul, you have no connection to us for 200 years senpai. If i'd have to choose i'd choose a russian tsar over a swedecuck.

Yes.

Some people unironically want this man to be king.

the cultural connection is still there, we are so alike in many ways

No

But i know this fedora neckbeard who is obsessed with the Romanovs and thinks the French revolution was a big crime

1. flag
2. A lot, only fat neckbeards want to abolish it.

I think the thread is about real monarchy, not crowned republics

Fuck off. Canada should be a republic fuck the queen and her inbred spawn.

FUCK NO
fuck both Russia and Sweden

Yes, unfortunately

Bit rude, Quebec.

So Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Thailand, and a bunch of African microstates?

All monarchies are degenerate. Only true and legitimate form of government is a bicameral presidential republic.

Yes but it's mostly from rural virgin inbred neckbeards.

I would guess that at least 1000-2000 people in Germany support s Monarchy.

Same with the last emperor of mexico.

>He ded though.

Not really, sorry don't want anything to do with you :^) But you're free to take us by force with your "military".

"We're not swedes, we don't want to be russians so let's be finnish".

Are you anglo/french/native or an immigrant?

I said if i had to choose, learn to read and learn to bybass that fucking dumb hate. Russians did a lot more for finns in 100 years than swedes in 600 years.But yeah i wan't neither either.

Yes !
youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ9wYHeY0c

As Sultan,urhh....

>implying "abdul" wouldn't be the biggest supporter of monarchy in the first place