youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=MutVf_F0Hjo
youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something faggy because he hates Sup Forums

source?

Our Values Are Under Attack

>can't take a joke

On the Marc Maron podcast (where he was out of character) he said his favorite bands are Pavement and Ween

I guess I figured he'd be more of a forgotten dad rock connoisseur because of his Glendale album but that makes sense. Tim is v based

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7wlIwA2CA

I'm guessing the reason is he's from Allentown and Ween are from south of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
Just a prank bro LMAO

he's in character, fucking look at the comic sans print out at the end, rofl.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

sure he was :)

plus he was successful if he got you butthurt over a 1 minute clip.

of course classic Sprezzatura haha such a genius

it's okay you still have Sam Hyde, he's spewing out exact copies of Awesome Show 10 years after the fact and he makes fun of SJW kuks

ah, Sam Hyde. For those that found Tim and Eric too subtle

what a fucking hack

sam hyde is garbage

thank you, his show is fucking aaaawful.

i fucking shit my pants when decker proved global warming to be a hoax
what a hero!

ah, but language is just another code for me to break

MDE hasn't been doing Tim & Eric type stuff since like 2012

hey Sam, have you seen the previews for your adult swim show yet? It's like Awesome Show, but 10 years later with none of the wit

youtube.com/watch?v=MutVf_F0Hjo
Tim Heidecker is actually a good musician imo

Have you seen his fucking show? The editing is nearly plagiarism.

I'VE GOT THE OSCAR FEVER
HOPE YOU GOT IT TOO

this is nice

He obviously listens to Tim Hecker

Something is wrong with you if you take it to that extent. There is obvious inspiration but MDE relies much less on editing and is much deeper. I love both but T&E are very surface level and rely more heavily on an aesthetic than stereotypes and characters like Sammy boy.

T&E is diluted Mr. Show with a heavier emphasis on wacky stuff, Sam Hyde is doubly diluted in that respect. He just appeals to alt. right millennials who haven't even touched sketch comedy besides maybe the edgier WKUK skits.

>tfw Tim's been triggering alt-righties using minimal effort

No wonder they've been trying their hardest to shit on him.

You are so incredibly mistaken. I love Mr. Show but Sam is on another level. Sam doesn't appeal to the alt-right as one of his main recurring themes is self betterment which not many alt-righters seem to strive for. I hold political opinions equally or more conservative than the average alt-right person by the way. Mr. Show was less symbolic and critical in nature than anything MDE has done. MDE does a lot of self referential humor as well whereas a lot of Mr. Show is based around parody and just being funny for the sake of it. A good example of that would be Titannica.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs

scroll down for buttpain.

it is entirely reliant on the editing and material popularized by Tim. What exactly is deep about a woman rubbing cheat's on sam hyde's fat naked body?

love Mr. Show but I don't see what tim and eric really drew from them except for the interlocking sketch patterns

>muh ironic youtube vids are actually incredibly deep and symbolic
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sure, whatever it takes buddy

It has to deal with the change of how women view men. I don't really think the Cheetos had much to do with the message. Women used to look at men for advice instead of a source of money and sex. The way women view men has changed drastically whereas the way men view women has stayed pretty much the same for a while now.

>less critical in nature
The entire basis of the show was criticizing the medium and especially consumerism, many of their skits have come true. What has Sam done more ahead of its time than the moon skit, when years later it was leaked that the government had plans to nuke the moon? David Cross' entire shtick is criticism and political satire.

I never claimed they were incredibly deep, they just draw deeper parallels than T&E. Like I said before, T&E rely mostly on an aesthetic of awkwardness. Their dialogue could exist anywhere.

Every Cinco bit is an exaggerated Mr. Show sketch.

Keyword: less
MDE is critical of many more facets of modern society. Mr. Show was also really critical but more focused on specific points.

that is absolutely retarded. Even if that is the basis of the sketch, which I doubt with just about every fiber of my being, it's entirely devoid of humor and has no basis in real history. It's basically an unfunny Sup Forums post taken to the logical extreme

yeah I guess I see that

Let's be honest, Sam's funniest stuff is just him in front of a camera, acting or goofing. Goobers, Moms, etc.

>Women used to look at men for advice instead of a source of money and sex.
This is absolutely false, women were expected to marry a well-off man for money forever. Far more-so in the past than now, but you don't have context on that so hurr womyn these dayz.

Doubt what you want, that's why I consider it symbolic. It's up for interpretation. Stands as a testament to prove my point. If we agreed, he would be doing a bad job.

I think you just don't really have any grasp on history or what it's like to interact with a woman

Yeah, those are definitely great. I love "let's play, boy, play" The one where it's just Charls playing CS:GO.
They still had an interest in starting a family and the bond between man and woman was less material in nature. Even if she only married for the money, the husband was respected more for his contributions than they are now.
Okay, that is fine by me. The opinion of an internet stranger is pretty irrelevant. I just put mine out there to share my viewpoint. What you think of me is completely useless.

Tim's been a hack for a while now. Last few things he's done(recent On Cinema, Decker) have been overdone. He used to be much more subtle in seasons 1&2 of On Cinema, now it's practically putting a camera in front of him and making him say stereotypical conservative things followed by promoting his band to the dismay of Turkington. Not in the least bit as funny as it was at the start of season 3, remarkable that he's continued to do the same joke. Can't wait for Oscar Special this year where he again says an actor will appear, talk about Mike Huckabee, and drink too much. 3 yrs in a row! Amazing that it's still watched by people. Decker season 1 was fun, but I've found seasons 2-4 unwatchable simply because it drags the same premise as season 1 does, to the extreme. the joke surrounding Season 3(Turkington's season) was good, but the overall story was just reminiscent of the last two seasons and wasn't worth the time. Besides that, Heidecker's "Awesome Show" was actually after Sam Hyde's sketch group formed and started producing videos. To call Sam Hyde a copy of Heidecker's style is ill informed. Heidecker most certainly already peaked with GoPro/DoggPound/Yellow River Boys and is on a decline as he loses any distinguishing ability from Eric Andre, Hyde, and others across the internet.

he didnt say that tho why are you spreading lies?

MDE fan with shitty opinions here. going to the zoo bye

Don't have time to find the timestamp, but he definitely mentions Ween, Pavement, and Guided by Voices on that podcast