Crystal Castles - Amnesty (I)

Has it leaked?

Mega Link?

it's on what

>CC without Alice

Edith is better desu.

but alice was THE fucking cool girl i dont want a replacement

can you dump it please thanks you

I never found how people found Alice hot or special but something feels wrong about continuing to like Crystal Castles after knowing the shit she had to go through

shes a treasure

unlike all the other waifus that waifufags fawn over, alice was never supposed to be pure

she was cool and edgy

>used to think that CC always recorded together, turned out Ethan recorded by himself and send the instrumentals to Alice
>all the cool recording locations of CC2, like abandoned Detroit warehouse, cold icelandic church etc. were visited just by Ethan himself

I know this style of recording music and sending them over the internet to your vocalist has been going on for a long time, but for some reason I always thought CC weren't doing that.

delet this

what happened to her?

Their best album?

she was "raped"
yeah they really sounded like they were on the same level of thinking on I and II but III seemed to just play it safe for most of the album and im kinda sure this is going to sound the same.

Probably s/t (II)

this

give

>ethan sitting in a car trying to write lyrics that sound like alice lyrics

Pass that my nigger

Alice should just come back desu it's not the same

here u go

Give me that link senpai come on

>"raped"
elaborate

it's p bad
ethan made some trap beats and new girl is barely singing on that shit
why would you spend your time on smth like this?

Because I like Ethan beats.

to see if they are redeemable or if they will be shit from now on

Upload it you piece of shit

it's not on what. that guy's lying

rape isnt real since all women secretly want to be overpowered

cringe

>girl is barely singing on that shit
was the case with (I) too tho

How does it feel knowing that no woman has ever wanted to be anywhere near what you have in your pants (and never will)

I've liked everything I've heard so far even more than III which was boring as shit imo

II>I>III

your text is correct your pic is not