Your cunt tree

>your cunt tree
>do you have a drivers license
>united niggerspic confederation of shartmerica
>yes

Literally everyone has one here.
Pretty commom gift for the 18th birthday. (driving school is like 1500€ here)

lol i got mine at 17, it only cost 500 for driving school where i live, bravo cuckmany

Driving school was free (tax-funded) through my public high school. There was a small track and several cars and a building full of driving simulators adjacent to the school parking lot (tfw the semester I had driver's ed the simulators were being replaced so the period was spent driving cars and listening to the radio or watching a movie/playing poker in the classroom).

>driving school

You literally drive around on some parking lot for 5 minutes and get your licence, right?

Here you have real school and practical lessons that include hour long drives on the Autobahn, at night and on highways.

i was an autist and went to a private one. All we did was some tests and i got some certificate that helped make insurance cheaper

no i did all that shit too

Me . We drove around the track which also had a hill and various parking spaces. Eventually we'd have to pass three tests of actually driving around the city. My instructor for the tests was the baseball coach who had us driving him around on errands or just cruising on Lake Shore Drive. It was fun. We also had to have I think 30 supervised hours of driving with an adult (my mom just signed it without us driving) which had increased from 15 the year before I got my license.

1.Portugal

2.Yeah. Was a pain the ass to take

they make you take 30 1 hour lectures on the driving code. After you-re done with that you can do the written exam. 30 questions and you pass if you have 3 or less questions wrong. After that you have to take 28 1 hour driving lessons. After youre done with that you can take the driving exam.
Best part is I came to the UK where I dont drive my car so I just completely forgot how to drive

>it takes 58 hours of preparation in order to get a fucking card with your name on it in portugal

>there are people who didn't get their drivers license at 15
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I got my permit at 15 and license at 16 tbhpepe

Good to hear.

>americans aren't taught how to drive they just get a card
Oh it shows. Americans are literally the worst drivers out of all the people I've seen in the world. Even russians blow you out of the water.

>pulling bullshit out of your ass
Keep posting, it's amusing.

i only drive to like 2 places so there isnt a big risk of me getting in a wreck

Australia
Yes

Maaate, in Australia you have to do a test to get your learner license. You have to log 120hours worth of driving with a guardian in the car. (Some specific requirements like 20 hours of "nighttime driving").
Then do a driving test to get P1 license that you have for a year then you sit an exam and go to your P2 license which you have for 2 years. After those 2 years you sit one more exam and you're given your full license.

Still easier than Finland I've heard.

>bullshit
nah, you people can't drive for shit. and god forbid someone puts in a manual car lmao

>aquafresh
>no, I have a bicycle

me too

and my first job at 16

pic is me with my first tent after my parents kicked me out at 18, proudest day of my young life

>more bullshit
Keep it up, my friend! Some continental yuropoor will believe you, probably.

is that your cuck shed user?

can't handle the truth eh?

I think its somewhat similar. After you get your license you are not considered a full capable driver. For the first 3 years all road regulations are a lot more tighter for you and at the minimum dumb thing you do they can take your license away (like for example alcohol level is 0.5 for normal drivers but 0.2 for those in their first 3 years of driving). It just seems like you have to take a test at the end of every year

Fucking liar

woops 0.02 and 0.05*

US BTFO

Can confirm German drivers are better.

>0.5
HOLY SHIT

my bad lol

If all goes well, I'll be getting mine tomorrow.

>tfw 20
I'm such a fuckup.

prime oppertunity to scope out teenage pussy. Don't make the same mistake i did

>tfw 21
>going to CC for 3 years and will have another semester most likely
smile, you're not me

I got my Learners in September, it wasn't nearly as shit as I thought it would be, God bless the ACT.

>6 hours of classroom theory for 2 days over a weekend then you have to do a 35 question test, if you pass you get your Ls

Actually learning to drive properly can be pretty spooky though, it's been 3 months and I still can't drive without feeling super on-edge in the city proper, just too much shit going on. We also don't have any proper freeways here so I'll have to do that at some point too. Funny thing is P platers in NSW are limited to 90kph no matter what, even on freeways where it's 110kph, but ACT licence holders don't have the same restrictions in NSW and can go at the speed limit.

So you cucks got convinced by your govt that's money well spent? What difference does it make in a year or so, if you only spent a week driving around instead of a month or whatever.

>always that finn talking about russians in a thread about driving

That's the same idiot, he posts in every thread about driving. And always brings up driving in Russia for some reason. He must be Russian.

>baguette
>yes

Learning how to drive where I live is hard as fuck, the city is filled with tiny streets, people park everywhere, there is too much circulation and the drivers are insane and dangerous. Pic related is the streets leading to my driving school.
I'm pretty sure the average american driver has it easier regarding the driving environment. Touching a wheel for the first time in this kind of environment is terrifying.

not enough room tbhami

soviet canuckistan

yes

the process is pretty long here too. gotta go through a 3 year long process

that sounds horrible man

Chile
Yes

Got it in 2014, driving school with 12 half hour practical classes was $250. They assist you in all the paperwork and even lift you to the place you take the test.

for the first year you have to have an adult with you

the next 2 years you have a passenger limit

both of those stages require wearing shiny magnets on your car indicating youre either an L (learner) or an N (novice) driver

to make it easier for cops to target you (unless you drive like a normal person in a car that isn't a ricer)

just a theory test, no road test?

well it is pretty similar here, overall it is a shorter period but same concept.

Theory is the very first part of your driving career ever, you're just supposed to learn how everything works, then you get the L licence and are expected to either learn by yourself with your parents/older siblings etc or get help from a driving instructor. The actual driving test can be done after waiting 6 months, at which point you get your red P licence (provisional), after that you need to wait 3 years and then you get a full licence with no restrictions or penalties. That's for the ACT, most of our states require you to jump through an extra hoop, the green P licence (provisional 2).

I don't have a car
Feels good living in a city

18 driving hour lessons
that was 6 months ago
still don't have a car though