Where do I go from here?

Where do I go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzDE4p53Eok
youtube.com/watch?v=4_pQYGs0ysU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Outside

nowhere

you won't find a better shoegaze album, just things that are consistently not as good

You actually stop there

Nowhere you've reached the end of music.

>If you want more full-on shoegaze:

see and >if you liked the fuzzy psychedellic guitar riffs

Try Roy Montgomery's projects including Hash Jar Tempo.

is correct
you could maybe try out black tambourine who are somewhere between alvvays and mbv

youtube.com/watch?v=TzDE4p53Eok
youtube.com/watch?v=4_pQYGs0ysU

Here

user is correct.
You will not find a better Shoegaze album than Nowhere

you keep digging because that's one of the most overrated shoegaze albums of all time. there is better shoegaze out there

Ska-punk

Everyone is telling me to stop there but is that for shoegaze as a genre or just this particular brand of it that mbv brings to the table?

AVOID Here

Not even Shameless Swirlies Shill but this is actually a really great album. Make sure you listen with good headphones.

What do you recommend, I'm very new to the genre but it's super fascinating.

Thanks I'll check these out

It's because you will probably never find something as jawdropping as Loveless. That and a lot of shoegaze artists agree with you, which is why a lot of it just sounds like a clone of Loveless.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't explore the genre however. Both of MBV's other albums are 9/10 at worst (and I personally favor them over Loveless anyway). Slowdive and Ride are the two other cornerstones of the genre so avoid what says and check them out anyway, regardless if you like them or not.

Pic related is the marriage of Isn't Anything and Loveless.

listen to my bloody valentine's good album

IIII DONT NEED YOUUUUUU

don't touch my girlfriend

I was so disappointed by that album, it's not bad, it's even pretty good. But it's so many leauges away from Loveless.

If the entire album was like Alison and Souvlaki Space Station it would've been GOAT but unfortunately it has Mellon Yellow and other filler.

shite britpop

Yeah that'll do it

definitely do check out mbv at some point