Prove me wrong:

Most Sup Forumstants are pretentious music elitists that shit on other peoples music taste because it's not from GSYBE! or Sup Forumss """"""essentials"""""

Pro tip: you can't

>GSYBE!

Also GY!BE are shit

i don't shit on other people taste though, no matter what they listen to

But people here shit on Sup Forumss """"""essentials""""" more than anything

why are you coming on here just to start an argument if you dont like it dont come here just go on reddit or something??

LOL this fucking pleb

Metallica is my favorite band

>Pro tip: you can't
What did he mean by this

I don't even like 1/4 of albums considered "Sup Forums essentials"

kek

I love Sup Forums

I hate pretentious elitists like yourself

He meant "I've already made up my mind like a presumptuous shit"

""""""""""""quotes""""""""""""

Honest to god you sound like an insufferable cunt

Animal Collective is the pleb filter
If you unironically like and listen to Animal Collective you have no taste and your opinion means nothing
That copypasta is spot on

well im guessing you took telling you to go on reddit as derogatory, so who's really the pretentious one here?

Go prove yourself wrong, no one cares enough about what you think.

That doesn't really change that Sup Forums elitests are pretty cancerous.

I don't think someone who's NOT a Sup Forums elitist would argue with my statement

Nope.

Reddit is cool at times.

I love some boards on there.

Whatever you're trying to get at, it's not working.

Maybe you should stop being such an egotistical anphibian and lizten to the fabulously enlightening music of the Sup Forums chart? Like john lenin and paul mycartnear, have an upvote?

what did he say that was elitist in the slightest?

Case in point.

It's not ok to not like some of the Sup Forums ""essentiels"".

We need to "enlighten" ourselves

Literally elitist crap talk there

>fabulously enlightening
>Like john lenin and paul mycartnear, have an upvote?

Don't tell me you actually took this guy seriously

You're half right.

But most of the actual annoying Sup Forums elitists are RYM nerds who place an unnecessary value on "real" obscurity and will shit on the Sup Forums-essential stuff for really unjustified reasons.

If you consider Sup Forumscore to mostly be subversive to the mainstream, then they're just trying to be subversive to that just for the sake of stroking their music knowledge dicks.

Which is not even to say there is anything wrong with the music they listen to, but its really blatant that a lot of them are listening to it for pretty bullshit, phony reasons.

Most Sup Forumstants are pretentious music elitists that shit on other people's taste because it's from GY!BE or Sup Forums "essentials"

pretty much any millennial is pretentious and shit on other people's tastes. maybe there's just a lot of millennials on here.

That's probably one of the reasons why there's so many elitist shits on here.

Not all millennials are shitheads though I would assume.

how the fuck old are you?

go do some taxes or mortgage your house.

I don't think anyone's ever denied this

I'm not really a Sup Forumstant anymore as I can't stand this place, but that description only seems to fit a vocal minority

>loves Sup Forums
>hates elitism

Then why the fuck do you love Sup Forums? That's like our main thing? Are you one of those waifu or k-pop losers? Cause that's the only thing I can think of.

Also you sound like a huge condescending cunt.