What does a working class lunch look like in your country?

What does a working class lunch look like in your country?

USA: always the sandwich, usually on simple brown or white bread, with basic fillings like ham and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, or tuna salad.

Puerto Rico

Traditionally like this, but less neat.

>Being working class trash

lmao.

How do they take it to work? In a box?

Meals like pictured are relatively unexpensive and would be representative of what a farm or construction worker would bring from home, for the most impoversished just tortillas and beans with maybe some nopales and salsa would have to do. We also have sandwiches (tortas) generally on bread somewhat similar to a french roll.

Glorious bread with beans.

Tupperware

On urban environments this is the most humble type of taco, generally called "basket tacos" as they're kept warm rolled up in cloth insode a basket by the vendor. They're actually not bad tbqh fillings are generally simple, potato, beans, pork rind stew and a spiced bean and pork called adobo, although some guys make different kinds.

Are those tortillas ?

That's what I used to eat when I worked in the fields

t. el chicANO

They're all on welfare so it's not really an issue.

That's mostly your fault mr. Smith. By establishing minimal wage, the federal government basically destroyed the jobs market in the island. Plus all the fucking stupid outdated laws like the Jones law.

A fry up
Eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, black pudding etc

yup, maize tortillas, those particular ones look a little less apetizing than they should, the tacos on that pic must've been sitting unwarpped for a while , but yeah that's the most common type of tortilla in Mexico as in pictured, although the ones used for tacos tend to be smaller.

You guys just need to do everything illegally like the fucking Mexicans.
You can't though because you are on the grid like the rest of us.
Rorry.

Yeah, thanks for fucking us up with your "progress", fucking yankee liberals.

Or sometimes a hot dog or a cheap burrito.

fush and chups tbqh

Bean burritos.
With cheese sometimes.
With chorizo if you're a high roller.

Mexicans actually eat shit like this on a regular basis?

On the daily my black friend.

Turkey sandwich

T. Worst Korea

A meat and potatoes stew, rice, chicken soup and steamed vegetables, what's wrong with any of that? It might not look apetizing to you, I went for a pic of what a working man's meal does actually look like, but it's not different from what most healthy people around the world would have home on any given day.

Is it not a meal for you without fries and a large soda?

>american surprised people eat vegetables

how to get South Korean waifu ?

yours is fast food idiot

>implying Americans would be so dignified

I eat instant oatmeal because I'm to poor/lazy for "real" food

Go choke on a timbit, you rude little leaf

it all really depends. sandwiches are popular, we got a microwave in the shop and soup was surprisingly common. I usually brought a can of fish some fresh fruit and once a week would buy a gas station hot dog in order grab enough condiments to cover my fish.

One of the things I noticed was that the stereotypical sandwich in a lunch pale is just bullshit. Lots of us bought our lunch at the gas station, or brought fresh food. Some of us even cooked their food right there. The only common denominator was cheap.

Pie and chips.

Implying Americans don't eat worse. Dude look at what they feed our kids in schools. Look what passes off as "food" in the US. Seriously we have shirty standards because corn is so heavily subsidized everything ducking has corn. Most women nowadays work because muh empowerment and they don't have time to or flat out refused to cook so most Americans are stuck eating frozen food or take out.

>not making your own food

whats wrong with you? crockpot meals are literally 5 minuets of work. Actual meals take an hour tops.

the only thing I hate is how much we rely on fucking corn syrup for everything. Just because you can add 4 gallons to a lasagna doesn't mean you should.

I does make my own food Desu. I'm just saying cooking for yourself is almost a luxury in the US. I just want a qt wife to cook me healthy meals

Cooking for yourself is not a luxury. It is neither particularly expensive nor particularly difficult. You're just lazy.

Post simple, quick to make, tasty meals please