Why do Finns own so many guns? Is it to hunt Spurdo?

Why do Finns own so many guns? Is it to hunt Spurdo?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1161KT
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/something_terrible_has_happened_does_finland_need_to_wake_up_to_its_gun_problem/8535425
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497
traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy
next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finn cute boys who also own guns is my fetish

Why are we so responsible with our firearms?

We're white.

Whites are usually responsible with guns.

Explains why the US has such a problem

We have guns to fight Russiand and Americans if you ever dare invade

From army service

Except for Breivik, this guy...

Because when you can only own a bolt action .22lr it's hars to commit a mass shooting

also 40 rectal checks to own that gun with the Gestapto coming over to see how you keep your guns

only the Czech republic and switzerland have non draconian laws in cuckrop

hard to commit a mass shooting with that

Finland had good laws but went full retard because if two anmolies that happened within two years of each other

now it's two years to get a handgun lamo

>tfw .30-06 sauer rifle

One cop was killed with an assault rifle that was stolen from the Defence Forces. So yeah, gun control works.

what was the process

>one cop using an illegal obtained firearm not owned by private citizen

lmao firearm homicide rates skyrocketed after bongistan banned handguns

face it. Switzerland is the safest country on the cuckrop mainland, has the laxest laws safer than all your shitholes and is ardent about defending their rights from the tyrannical EU

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1161KT

stay cucked faggot

>finland is going to pass more laws because the Mongols keep using guns to kill themselves

lmao the ride never ends

never ever give an iinch swissbros

>hunting permit and license
>membership certification of the my hunting club
>interview
>other recuired documents, such as military passport
>"why this gun is suitable and necessary for this kind of hunting and for this kind of prey, previous hunting experiences, where to hunt"

Also you must go and show the gun to the police officers within a month after the purchase.

and finland did not have a gun problem before the 2007 Meme shooting

lmao at ur kneejerk laws

lol far worse than Switzerland or the czech republic

fucking cucks

Actually I made it simple for you. But yeah, it's a long road and god help if you want a firearm for hobby shooting. That was just for hunting.

We haven't had licensed firearms problems even after the meme shootings. Sometime ssome depressed family father decides to do something funny with the permitted firearms but still.

>AK sell worldwide
>prohibit its own nationals to have AK

Isn't every Russian criminal armed with an AK?

Dude I think he's joking. What kind of dystopian hellhole would let just any madman carry a g-

Yeah, your gun laws seem to work just fine. Or how's the Göteborg gang war, Malmö shootings and God knows what has become of Stockholm?

Could probably shoot half the country and Ameritrumps still wouldn't consider it a gun problem. There has always been dozens of gun murders a year and 2007 didn't really change that in any way, guy just decided to copy Americans instead of getting drunk and shooting his wife.

Only in the Caucasus, where tens of thousands of weapons were stolen from military depots. Slavic gangsters armed with pistols, who dug the trenches WWII or made of gas pistols.

Oh the gun laws seem to be working fine, the grenade laws on the other hand... :^)

You mean the 4th safest city in the world?

Get the knife out of your head, pekka, it's about time you realize that you'll always be inferior.

but you almost never had mass shootings before those two meme shootings in 07\08 and the draconian laws that followed. They were anamoly copycats
dude your laws are so cucked a fucking BRITBONG is tryibg to shill for more laws in finland

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/something_terrible_has_happened_does_finland_need_to_wake_up_to_its_gun_problem/8535425 simo the proud gun owner and hunter is rolling in his grave

the gun grabbers will never be happy pekka

yes there is a risk with allowing guns in a society and not having draconian laws. that's just how freedom works. you do this to alcohol because of all the shit it causes and you tax it to shit, have abv limits and limit it to alko. yet finns keep bitching about how strict the alcohol laws and prices are in binland

pre 2007, finland didn't have a gun problem. the great majority of homicides were by knives and fists. guns were like the third or fourth most used method for homicide

your laws were fine and did not need a change

Oh yeah, my bad. I forgot the grenades.

The Czech Republic is shall issue for CC retard. Great majority of states here require licenses to carry in public

It's also an absolute shithole compared to us. Focus your argument on Switzerland and don't mention how they have artillery lining every intersection and bombs strapped on every street.

pre 2007 stabbing was the most common method of homicide, then beat to death then getting shot

Most common Finnish homicide was and still is the following:

To low life men are drinking. They have a bottle of Kossu. Kossu is running out. Men start to argue about which one gets the last drops. They fight. Someone pulls a knife and stabs the other sorry bastard.

>absolute shithole

ahahahah Prague is one the safest cities in europe far safer than shitholes like malmo or stockholm filled with niggers and mudslime gangs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

cz is 0.7

you are 0.9

utter lmao

Guess what? All these non-sense laws have been initiated by female politicians.

T: Ar 15 & AK owner

>It's a "USA talks about Europe" episode

Tell me again about how Poland is based

Math wasn't your strong suit huh

To commit suicide

Too many wh*tes

>neanderthal cavebeast calling others inferior to bring himself up
you're not fooling anyone evil albinoid

lmao cz is safer they have a lower homicide rate

it's ok jamal

I don't want guns in my country nor do I what it to be easy for your average idiot to go out and just get one.
>b-but muh draconian laws
>b-but yer a c-cuck
Don't care. Your average person doesn't need one at fucking all and the last thing we need is to give the lower-class scum an armed weapon instead of using their hands/a shank.

Love you guys

Grenade attacks don't seem very safe to me

Funny thing how it's just another day there if a hand grenade explodes. Even one such happening here would be major shock nationwide

* nor do I want

These statistics are fake, the Swiss pulled one million illegal firearms out of their ass for those stats while our government says it's tens of thousands max. The real number is close to Northern European average at around 32.

This is a myth that has been debunked years ago. Only gun-grabbing leftists regurgitate it here in order to pretend we have a gun problem.

These statistics are fake, the Swiss pulled one million illegal firearms out of their ass for those stats while our government says it's tens of thousands max. The real number is close Northern European average at around 32.

This is a myth that has been debunked years ago. Only gun-grabbing leftists regurgitate it here in order to pretend we have a gun problem.

This, only delusional Americans believe in the "guns will help us overthrow a corrupt government" meme.

>guns don't kill people

All the guns in the world won't help when a tiny drone levels your entire street instantly.

Fat fuckers are having delusions of grandeur if they think they can overthrow a modern oppressive US gov.

Käften idiot, du skämmer ut oss alla i Sverige, din vänsterhora!

>gun deaths
>includes suicides which make up the vast majority

inrobthe trash

>biggest nanny state in the western world

kek

I love my freedom

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
>downright draconian gun laws

Self-explanatory. Most types of firearms are banned. Most guns people own are shitty .22lr bolt action rifles or fuddshit double barrel shotguns. NZ still allows semi auto centerfires
>need a license for fucking air rifles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
>need a fucking license for paintball guns
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
>airsoft is banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
>smokeless tobacco is banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products

>toys containing beads are banned

productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads

>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

>plain packaging on cigarettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia

>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
>video games are expensive as shit

>"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -CS Lewis

Ausfailia is one of the biggest NANNY STATES IN THE WORLD.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-34048497

traveller.com.au/australia-the-land-of-the-idiot-gi36oy

next.ft.com/content/1853648c-cbc3-11e5-84df-70594b99fc47

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/welcome-to-australia-the-worlds-most-overregulated-nanny-state/news-story/49aa0a414ae87b9ef54e85b40af36b47?nk=12acd4a5120fa9509bd8513af6075c5d-1466651873

AUSKEKS HAVE TO SHITPOST BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THRILL THEY HAVE LEFT KEK. LITERALLY THE MOST DANGEROUS THING THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO.

>"h-heh at least w-we don't ban k-kinder eggs sharter" typed the increasingly nervous and embarassed australian man on his 1 kb/s internet as he remained locked up in a padded room forced to wear a helmet, with his body bubble wrapped under costant harm supervision by his government let he cut himself on a piece of paper

It's because they know they live close to russia

I know this whole conversation is probably bait but shit, I'll bite

Drones aren't robots, they have operators. Those operators can be shot. The mechanics can be shot. The airfields can be mortared, power lines cut, logistics lines interrupted, all manner of fucking around with them. And thats not even counting the fact that defection would take away a good chunck of your experienced personnel. I can't think of many servicemen who would fire on fellow americans with no hesitation, no matter what they've been told they've done

Not to mention as soon as the US starts droning its own civilians, it's over, the US as we know will stop existing. You've seen how the media has run with police brutality, that was just a few blacks getting shot. Now imagine if a reaper levelled a city block. Such an event would incite riots AT BEST, and open rebellion would definitely be a possibility after that.

And if said open rebellion were to take place, what would stop russia and china or any other chucklefuck who wants to keep the US down as long as possible from supplying rebels with MANPADS or other surplus equipment? We've all neen trying to smuggle arms to fuck with our opponents for decades, the commies would give rebels all the material and training they wanted.

Basically, we're nowhere near that point now, I hope we never get there, but fuck you're retarded if you think guns wouldn't make a government think twice about oppressing its citizens.

I thought california was bad enough jesus

then again it's cuckstralia 2.0 with many austard expats living in la

Putin said he'd support secession.

f-förlåt semnpai