St. Vincent

Annie predictions for Annie Clark's next album?

Annie thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AO45nLFEsuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think she should go back to Actor's Baroque Pop style.

any fashion changes?

I feel like Annie might go for a more abrasive sound. Fuzzy, sharp guitars like on "Chloe" and the breakdown on "Huey Newton" and banging drums. Or she could go for a more experimental root and pull some Radiohead-like shit.

Either way, I'm excited.

I predict she will still be a meme haired dorito bitch who eats pussy and ass

Sigh* When you're dat boi who brings up this night

this
enough of this cyber-insanity
or noise rock

flop

I honestly just hope she ditches the quirky pop bullshit and delivers on her talent and noise-punk pedigree

t. non-fan who wants desperately to like her

>t. non-fan who wants desperately to like her
Any reason for that, if you don't already like her music? Just because she's beautiful?

I hope Annie will become even more pop, just to piss off all her hipster fans. You know that will happen. There's nothing wrong with pop.

she's connected to all these interesting people like Glenn Branca and David Byrne. Whenever I hear what she's supposed to be like it sounds really appealing, but then when I hear what it actually is I'm always underwhelmed... maybe it's too polished, or too pop, or something

Annie's OK Computer when?

Never.
Ok computer is garbage. Like her musical career.
>t.garbage thread

I'm afraid that it's your fault. Your music taste doesn't align with her music. There are many other interesting artists anyway...

If OK Computer is trash and her music is trash, then wouldn't that indicate it's more likely she'd make an album comparable to OK Computer?

That would require influence and popularity.
In which St Vincent is neither of those things.

And why you're wasting time here? Just to shitpost?

did she ever make any songs about eating pussy and ass?

>In which St Vincent is neither of those things.
Please restructure this sentence. I'm not even opposed to your stance, but this is bothering me.

Oh really?

You don't add anything constructive to this thread. Cease shitposting and leave. Thanks.

>She will need to influence an entire genre of music

>she needs to be popular

(You)
Your last reply.

any more frog like pics like this?

ones that accentuate her green eyes in contrast with her skin I mean

you guys want some webms?

feel free to request

r8 this fresh new webm

Sick webm boi

strong 8

>OK Computer
>Garbage
Pick one

lmfao honestly, how can you be in such a bad mood or hate Annie so much you're not willing to admit that OK Computer isn't one the best fucking rock albums to ever come out. FOH with that shit

>Opinions
>What is that??

>Being this retarded that he didn't even respond to the right post

You did it wrong m8

>Phone posting
Please fuck off.
Opinions from phone posters are not valid and areuseless. Get a fucking laptop.
If so. Use that instead of your phone.

>whining about someone using a phone
>devices matter for actual opinions
How about you fuck off

It's does. You underage idiot.
Please take my advice and leave.

How and no I'm not underage asshat. Go be a whiny baby somewhere else

Hey guys how about we rejoice in Annie's cuteness?

With that attitude. You are.

nah
you need to chill out

You have a worse attitude with being a baby over someone using a phone.

Because only kids phone post.
I don't like kids like you in my board.

It's funny you say that I'm a kid when you have an attitude of an edgy 14 year old

*a

>Factz = Edgy

wut

>he portrays his baby opinions as fact

>Still can't accept it

>I should except whiny opinions

*accept

I've been here for a year. And you've probably been here for less than a month.
You'll be lost. And clueless.

I've been here for 10 months so far. Quit your projecting desu

Lets just get back into talking about Annie

Shut up

no

Shut u

mfw tuna taco

nope

uh oh

She has literally 2 songs that are noise rock. Not only do I think there isn't enough to judge her on because of that, but I think people overestimate her "talent" for that kind of music and just for some reason don't like pop music. And it's not like a lot of her songs don't have bouts of noise at some point anyway. I don't think you're ever going to get a full album in the vein of Krokodil/Grot.

Man I wish she did. She would be perfect for the job

Like I said, I think you're overestimating her ability to do something like that just because you don't like pop music.

I wasn't But what do you think her direction should be?

annie pls
take off the toilet
what are you doing

She was trying to be funny, lmao it was kinda cute not gonna lie

Not sure. I don't think she's going to stick exactly to S/T's sound but I would like for her to go back to chamber pop-ish stuff, even if for just one album, but I doubt that'll happen. Trying to think where she'll go from non album stuff doesn't really seem to work as you can see from Krokodil/Grot, but she's done a Rolling Stones cover since S/T came out and she also had a cover of a song that is pretty chamber pop in this version at least for a movie.

Would love to see that style again

Maybe she'll go 20's Jazz.

youtu.be/AO45nLFEsuM

Michael Kenneth Williams is such a good actor

new album when? last one was meh at best

Ayy

any updates on that story?

Nope :(

No sadly

what kind of dildo does she use on cara's anus?

I imagine her sitting on a piano singing this tune in a Piano Bar

She's just great

I want to lie on her lap while she sings a lullaby to me

Honestly I feel like a douche not finding out about her sooner. I totally missed her last tour. And now she's taking forever on this album UGH

Back 2 years ago I couldn't care for music and it wasn't until late last year when I got into listening to albums and Actor was one of first and i regret not being into music before

Kinda the same story with me. Growing up, I had only liked blips of 80s pop, dadrock, and 90s hip hop, and random songs I found on the soundtracks on movies I really liked. I didn't really start to become album orientated until I got to college in 2013, getting into Tool and Radiohead.

>80s pop, dadrock, and 90s hip hop, and random songs I found on the soundtracks on movies
Pretty much me as well

I mean they're not bad genres, they're just very accessible and not deep for the most part. They're generally very fun to listen to.

I agree dude. they are pretty good for a fun listen and The Twin Peaks soundtrack is one of absolute favorite albums

>I've been here for a year.
stop posting newscum

her legs are insane

Damn...

I know man, I feel you. Desperately keeping the thread alive with random Annie pics.

D O R I T O

"Hey user I get kinda cold on these nights. Is it okay if you sleep with me?

"Uh...ok"

"Awww you are such a sweetheart"

When dudes making fun of the story you wrote