Who's planning to stay up all night to follow the burger elections?

who's planning to stay up all night to follow the burger elections?

this is not a political thread this is an Sup Forums thread about the logistics of following US events and dealing with the time difference

actually just staying up all night because i enjoy staying up all night

>this is not a political thread

yeah ok lol

shhh

we can also say this thread is for discussing the international repercussions

I've been bitterly dissapointed by the lack of Shillary or Drumpf Spurdos this election..

Isn't there just 3 hours left?

Me

I want to see the butthurt in real time.

There's no fun in these elections, only bitterness and maliciousness.

Which is why you only see smug pepe.

tbqh I'll just see the results in the morning and a highlight reel.

American bastard elections not worth my time тбх dude.

I think we have about 12 hours till the voting starts to close, depending on the state.

Polls close in:
11 hours - Eastern Time Zone (East Coast)
12 hours - Central Time Zone (Midwest and Western half of the deep south)
13 hours - Mountain time Zone (the Rocky Mountains)
14 hours - Pacific Time Zone (California and rest of west coast)

Generally polls close at 7PM local time but if you're already in line when the polls close then the election officials have to let you cast your vote so some precincts close hours after they're supposed to.

do you know if there will be YLE live coverage to see the (((finnish media))) reaction?

the fact that you even have to say that last part goes to show you how shit the janitors here are

I already know the result, so I won't.

That's obvious that Jeb will win.

02:45 Yle TV1 USA:n presidentinvaali 2016: Vaalipäivän seuranta. Osa 1

t. YLE-pro

get a life finaland

Lol give us our money back

I don't have any money to go out because I gave it all to you

guys guys, you should get a life, can't be your first thought when you wake up the American elections and Greece's economy, go out, have some fun, quit being a shut in, choose life.

oh oh, are you still with me guys? I didn't lose you right?

...I also like video games and repeatedly lifting heavy metal weights only to put them down again shortly after

I'm going to be so butthurt if trump loses

I did not save hundreds of memes just so he could lose

>go out, have some fun

You must be normie

I've got my bases covered
>I knew it all along
or
>I always told you the average voter is stupid and doesn't understand what's good for them

Got a bottle of Limousine Liberal champaign, but we're only staying up until 272.

We have to work in the morning.

the problem is my family knows I like Trump and they've already made fun of me saying he has 1% chance of winning or whatever CNN said

I want Trump to win so bad so I can rub it in their stupid gommie faces

that's why you gotta establish the "people don't know" plan B

punp

thinking of taking a nap desu

Drinking coffee desu

>tfw your country is irrelevant to americans but their elections are super important to the security and economy of your country

>not wanting to be irrelevant

I already did but now I'm crashing from the caffeine and worried I won't be in the right celebratory mindset if I keep this up.

I wonder how long it's safe to nap. Maybe 3 hours?

Where I work is a polling station

I can't stand it

go to school and get a real job

I'm not working the polls yah cuck.

I'm in the Army, they use the one building for voting.

>I'm in the Army

This election is miserable. That's why you only get reddit memes like pepe to represent the candidates.

>I'm in the Army
Retard

> who's planning to stay up all night to follow the burger elections?
About 50% of /deutsch/, although I don't.
I thought they were the only ones on this board who would do this.

Let me look at my paycheck....

Nahh, I think I'll stay in finbro. Have the Army pay for my certifications, take my pension after another 8 years, and then use my bachelor's in the civilian world.

Tbh the only time I've ever heard Finland discussed was mentions of the Winter War and Simo in various history classes and in a 60 minutes episode about primary/secondary school education (comparing Finland's good to our shit).

>the problem is my family knows I like Trump
Why would you ever do this

Why not?

>comparing Finland's good to our shit
90% white schools are usually equivalent to the median of Western Europe, it's misleading to include nigger schools

Don't expose your power level to your family. Especially if you live in a gommie cunt.

Everyone in my family is for Trump except for my Jewish aunt and she can fuck herself

I've got no power level to show
If they say how shit trump is I just tell them that I'd rather trump than hillary tbqh senpai

>I've got no power level to show
Neither do I, but most people will automatically assume you're a white nationalist if you say that you're voting for him for reasons other than to stop Hillary

People in my family use words like nigger, make jokes of Arabs and dislike them but still think trump is an asshole, probably because of our media

how?
Finland isnt even in the NATO

yeah but finland BTFO's the median of western europe though
it's one of our few sources of pride please respect it

finland is not as cucked as the US. here it's ok to say you want to protect the white race.

at least if you don't do it in (((twitter))) as a member of parliament

>it's one of our few sources of pride please respect it
I do what I want

I only ask nicely once

An excellent (commie) school system? An entirely homogeneous population?

well being white does help but I think the key factors have been identified as requiring a college degree even for kindergarten teachers (and higher for grade school and up) and the very lax and minimalistic national curriculum leaving room for improvisation and personalization allowing the teacher to make meaningful decisions. also complete lack of standardized testing.

>and the very lax and minimalistic national curriculum leaving room for improvisation and personalization allowing the teacher to make meaningful decisions. also complete lack of standardized testing.
Yeah, this has completely fucked the US because the curriculum is designed to get niggers to pass rather than to actually teach the kids

>also complete lack of standardized testing.
False

if you count the final exams of high school but remember high school is not considered part of mandatory education

in america even your regular math or history class exam is at least state-wide if not nationwide multiple choice to eliminate "bias"

Just for (You)

No, we have standardised tests on 9th grade

we do?
you might be right, I'm not going to argue since it seems you remember taking a standardized test or something. I was just quoting one of the many meme articles written about finnish education.

regardless it still has a very little role if it's just a special test you take in the 9th grade. in the US (again) for example every major exam you take in high school is standardized. it's not a special thing they do once in the student's lifetime but the standard practice all through school at the end of each semester.

Yeah we have but they don't really mean anything
You don't fail because of it and you won't apply to high school with that

It's just to test students' knowledge I guess

so it's probably more of a way to monitors schools rather than a real test

yawn

if hillary wins i'll literally kill myself

sry i meant trump

Smh my man
If he loses it's literally game over for me and my honor.

Why is she so perfect?

wtf
i actually meant jeb

I'm going to vote now Sup Forums friends. Who should I pick

if jeb wins I'm flying to america to live the rest of my life in paradise

evens trump
odd hillary
dubs any 3rd party

>in the US (again) for example every major exam you take in high school is standardized.
This is straight-up false. None of my finals in high school were standardized. They were typically given as long-form essays except in math and science.

There are mandatory End of Course exams given but they don't affect your grade or whether or not you receive credit for the course taken.

>tfw bought snacks to stay up for the night but has already gone through half of it and nothing has started yet

About 3 hours until any coverage starts

>mfw can't have snacks with happening because of strict cutting diet

This was outside the Church that is next door to the polling place. First time I've seen it there on election day.

Also used to be part of that church years ago and they always seemed supportive of democrats so that was a bit surprising.

That qt at the poll though
>tfw no glasses qt gf because of social anxiety