IT'S HER TURN YOU FAGGOTS
WHAT DO WE DO TO STOP HIM???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noose on your neck now my man

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! STOP TRUMP!

Shillary will win because trump is a worlwide boogey-man

Electors votes will get Shillary a win. Don't worry USA is not a democracy nor a free country.

TRUMP WILL GIVE THE BALTICS AND LATIN AMERICA TO RUSSIA! STOP TRUMP POLAND!

Voting hillary in 3 hours in a battleground state. Used to not feel much when I vote, but pol has kicked up such an annoying shitstorm that I feel I HAVE to vote for hillary

Ur doing god's work son.

If I could I would have voted for Trump, but honestly, no matter which side loses it's going to be hilarious to watch the fallout afterwards. The Trump fans will go fucking mental, and as fun as that will be, I would honestly rather see the SJW crowd going crazy.

But the whole election is kinda like a win-win situation for me.

NOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU WANT WAR?

Kek.

Trump is a assburger supreme.

Good job user. You're making is all proud.

fuck off trumplets

NOOOOOOOO!

:-(

I'm anti-Trump. Trump has business in Russia and is partly sponsored by them. Fuck him.

Shillary is awful as well but at least she's not trump.

My previous post was just highlighting facts.

Good man. We cannot let such a disgusting man take office

This is the sole reason I dislike him too

MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

BREAKING NEWS: DONALD TRUMP STANDING ON TOP OF TRUMP TOWER, READY TO JUMP TO HIS DEATH, SAYS HE CANNOT BEAR THE SHAME OF DEFEAT

Saint Hillary d'Arc, Queen of Queens, Winner of Elections, Trampler of Trumpsters, Empress-Presidentress, Advancer of Globalization, Defender of America; Human Rights; Liberal Market Democracy and the Atlantic Alliance, Restorer of Soft Power Reputations and Commander-In-Chief of the US of A!

LONG LIVE HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON! LONG LIVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

21st Century - America's Century!

>I'm anti-Trump. Trump has business in Russia and is partly sponsored by them. Fuck him.
>Shillary is awful as well but at least she's not trump.

What's not to understand? Russians partially sponsor his run in exchange for USA letting ruskies do whatever they want in scandis, EE, southern Asia.

i would normally say dubs don't lie but

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

I'm going to vote later today for Hillary Rodham Clinton. It was a tough decision but at the end of the day we can't let Trump into the whitehouse!

But why would he have to follpw russian advise once he is in power?
After all, he'll be surrounded by intelligence and generals then who will jave enough knowledge of the current situation that they will prevent him from cucking himself out to foreign powers.
Except hw goes full Obama and fires many of the old guard.

whats so bad about having good business with russia?
poland should have good business with russia, aswell