Post average couples in your country. This is the teenage typical couple in Canada now

Post average couples in your country. This is the teenage typical couple in Canada now

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/daria2692/
instagram.com/anna__yakusheva/
instagram.com/dasha_mezina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

couple of 8s

dude asian masculinity lmao

Every time I go outside I see dozens of couples that look like this. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE. IT'S NOT FAIR. I CAN NEVER BE AS HANDSOME OR WEALTHY AS CHANG.

he's actually cuter than she is

pree much

>typical

yeah, it is typical.

Average couples in German enclaves around South Brazil.

i don't think it's typical.
i feel there are much more white man and asian girl couples, and black man and white girl couples.

OP is an autistic Chinese-American. He has been posting the same stuff for 5 years already almost everyday. That's how sad his life is

Actually he's a white man paid by some Korean iirc

You know that China & Russia share a border larger than the US & Canada. Along that border there are more relationships between Chinese men and Russian women like below

instagram.com/daria2692/
instagram.com/anna__yakusheva/
instagram.com/dasha_mezina/

than all the White men with Asian women (who are usually Southeast Asians rather than East Asians) in the world. Nevermind that Genghis Khan / Mongols are basically the fathers of almost the entire Central Asian population.

how do u know it?

I've never seen white/asian and black /white couple in real life.

My wife and her friends, everytime i look at this pic i'm a bit bothered i wonder why...

Forgot the pic

Yeah you fucking shitposter so where is your white gf then?

Russians aren't white, retard.

Black men get REAL white women, not Turkish shit.

this is wrong

>brazilian
>say that russians not white

That girl has some great dicksucking lips.

Hes a marine

Are you the guy who pushed Elliot Rodgers over to the nutty side?

>butthurted niggger with inferiority complex tell us who is white or not

You're not white either.