Show me the money

This is equivalent to ~$40

Im poor.
This is what i have left for groceries untill thursday

I can see you're an excellent financial planner. Have you counted how much is in there?

Also, Euro coins remind me of arcade machine tokens

>im poor
>still have like like 5€+ for 2 days of groceries

>physical money
this takes me back

Im not saying ill starve, but i should be able to save some every month, somehow i never do, im fucked if my car breaks down or something like that

Do you live alone? What do you spend your money on other than bills and food?

I have a lot of medical bills and my apartment is too expensive for my salary.
I still owe 1100,- to my dad.
The medical bills are temporary tho and i get a end years bonus of a few hundred euro at the end of this month.
I dont really spend my money on stupid shit (anymore) like dvd boxes and takeaway meals so future is looking bright

>owing money to a parent

Why do westerners hate their children so much?

yea this

>ripping off your parents
kys, i owe grandma $2,000 and I'm paying it off by february. also just paid off a $1000 debt to my dad

Why are you assuming i dont pay it off?
So if you borrow money from family its ok but if i do it its ripping them off?
You have no idea what i agreed with him on about when i pay it off

I was replying to the bulgarian, whom I assumed was criticising western parents for lending their children money and expecting to be paid back, not you dutchie

>tfw dad owes me 3000k euros
>"hehe user, i was fucking feeding you when you were a kid, give me money back for that
fucking asshole

>3000k euros
you mean 3000 euros right? if you lended your parents 3 millions then you deserve to get fucked
besides, the argument is valid. do you have any idea how expensive it is to raise a child for 16 years?

Oh sowwy

young mani cash mani XDDD

>tfw from southern European country
>parents financially keep you under their wing until like 25

feels good mane

>you mean 3000 euros right?
right, it's two wages for me so still a lot of money

>right, it's two wages for me so still a lot of money
you win this argument

thank you Andres, now send 3k on my paypal please

Im 24, self-sufficient for 5+ years niw, and i know that i can always depend on my dad if i need, lets say 500 euro in some situation without having to give them back to him.I dont see how is this a bad thing, I help them with money too whenever i can

Bit cuntish tb h, your dad has a point.
Also, if you really think that familly should return you money that you give, dont give them any in first place, thats a recipee for fucking up your relations.
Thata why ia alwats lend money to friends that a) i know they will surely return to me or b) i dont care if they give them back - i know that shit happens and if its a real close person in struggle, i just forget about them, whatever, no point of fucking up our friendship for a few hundred euros

most advanced currency in the world coming through

Who is that lady?

>on one hand
Strong currency
Value proportionate to physical size
Waterproof
Aesthetically pleasing
>on the other
When are you cucks going to redo your flag and money, and get rid of the lizard lady?

Some vodka and euromonies

I would post the original monopoly(tm) but I'm broke

that's my monthly wage