When you enter Bulgaria and see the dirt road and horse carriages. And a "EU country" flag next to it

>When you enter Bulgaria and see the dirt road and horse carriages. And a "EU country" flag next to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSr7RKxsG9M
macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/29724/45/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bulgaria is barely an EU country, looks like turks invaded the middle east or some shit

>barely

Bulgaria is just Turkey under another word, makes sense it has that middle eastern feeling to it. Works for the tourists, and the refugees feel at home, so its okay.

Hey dad

gib

Quite pathetic t b h, fyrombei

Quit polluting this thread gypsies

eat a fat dick, guiseppe

I apologise guys. My bf left me today in the morning and im a bad mood today. Dad beat me up again, since my coming out as homo he is getting violent from time to time. Forgive me, I just need a ventile to let out my frustration.

lmaoing at the Muricans mocking the balkan gold digging whore Melanoma Trumph

youtube.com/watch?v=XSr7RKxsG9M

Fuck off, turk. If Bulgaria were to join with Macedonia we'd have glorious ancient macedonian statues everywhere, new buildings and parks, skyscrapers and great roads. They know how to run a country, unlike our russian shits.

>Bulgaria
>European

#MAKEFYROMAREALCOUNTRYAGAIN

Op. I still better than Russia

Fuck off turkgypsies, also that turkgarians sister is a HIV positive prostitute in germany

When Alexander was conquering Persia, India and China he brought back a lot of women for his soldiers and citizens to enjoy, so we have a bit of the orient in us, its okay.

It*

Sorry, my tourette syndrome again, I cant fucking help it, so sorry guys. Please forgive me

savages

our prisons are full of Albanians Bulgarians and Georgians. They literally do the 90% crime here !

subhumans go back !

and take your prostitute mothers with you

Spoken like a true EU-cuck HAHAHAHAHAA

Ohh I forgot to add the VROMANIANS AND THE PAKIS TO THAT LIST

FUCK OFF ALL OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWW

FFFUCKKKKKK

they're all yours now

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ',:^)

They rob people in buses and kidnap white children

macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/29724/45/

A while ago a Bulgarian tried to snatch my wallet. I told him shoo mongol back to Bulgaria and gave him to the cops.

Get back in /balk/!
Sorry to nonebalkanites who had to witness the thread.

Why was a Bulgarian in the Albanian part of of Macedonia

Its really way beyond that. Burglaries, murders, phone frauds, anything you can imagine from these fucking balkan filths

Your fucking mothers spread chlamydia and syphilis in our streets also

To steal what? Playmoney? :D

A total of 116 222 foreigners have received Bulgarian citizenship in the period between 2001 and May 2015. The information has been confirmed by the Ministry of Justice.

Out of them, 113 647 people have been granted citizenship on account of their origins. The total number of candidates for the same period was 185 447.

More than half of the people who got their Bulgarian passports over the past 14 years are from Macedonia. Close to 60,000 Macedonian citizens have proven their Bulgarian origins and thus have gotten citizenship. The second spot is taken by Moldova with 29, 218 people. Additionally, 5,930 Ukrainians, 5,374 Serbians, 5,194 Russians, 3, 840 Israelis, 2, 192 Albanians as well as 622 Turkish people have received their Bulgarian documents over the period.

>Parasite sperging out

Europe what the fuck is going on over there?

get out of country filthy subhuman

>bulgarian """""""""""""""""""""""""'language"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>3 lines to write what english can say in 1.5

jesus fucking christ how do they even live

Turkgarians stealing internet while spreading HIV

Go begging in Germany, roach. Maybe they pay your bills one more time.

they need to workforce to work as waiters and gyro operators in the summer, let him stay in malakaland

>Ilir Tonibleroni getting vulgar passport so he can zerg into Sweden and receive benefits

>all those bulgarians ITT giving attention to a single buttblasted FYROMian
cant tell who's worse - the FYROMian or you, retards

Lool poogaria

>when Bulgarians share your EU passport but all they do is drunk drive tuned 90's BMW's and ask you for cigarettes in a menacing way