Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuNl4WDz2k
youtube.com/watch?v=yHfjcq3BJno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

HUSTLE OF THE MUSCLE

keep her clean

>tfw no average irish gf

>Christ no! If you got burnt by that, it's your own fault.

Agreed. Though Steam's refunds probably saved a few people.

>Time to cross that off my Steam wishlist in that case.

Definitely wait until it costs at least 150 euro with all DLC, ha.

What's the issue?

It remains to be seen. I'm not really a fan of online co-op stuff, but if it's a 40k version of COD zombies, it'll be better than nothing.

What's your impression of how Battlefleet Gothic turned out? My PC isn't good enough to do it justice so I only played long enough to turn it in via Steam refund.

And how about Dawn of War 3, eh?

>sersh will never choke you out with her big muscly arms

top 5 worst ever editions

what the fuck were you thinking shilling for sponsored clickbait as the OP? HEEM yourself promptly

Christ could you be more of a fucking nerd

top 5 worst ever posts
what the fuck were you thinking shilling for sponsored fighter as the post? Kill yourself promptly

>What's the issue?
DLC and general paradox jewry, the Swedish bastards

you only need one game with all DLC, everything else should be pirated

>tfw no average Scottish gf

>women wearing kilts
>>

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

Too many union jackoffs in this thread for my liking.

That's not a kilt.

I'd HEEM you IRL m8, you fecking poser.

Well, if you buy the games and DLC on sale, you don't end up paying much more for three of them than you would for one on sale.
Plus if it's a game that properly engrosses you it earns back the time you'd spend on it between the DLC releases and the sales.

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Dundee once.

Don't talk back to me

>Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Dundee once.
Hue.

>tfw no average boat waifu

>Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Dundee once.

>german boats

what do latex covered tiddies feel like

bags of sand

latex

Warm apple pie.

I don't think that's latex, user.

/eire/? more like /greaterdublin/ haha.

(You)
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy Dublin monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, John Patterson. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your accent and Chinese population offers no hope to the world that Ireland can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the block of flats you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your yellow hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of Guinness and soda bread slabbed on your face every morning will make you Irish. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Gael heritage.

You nigger.

You make Limerick look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Ireland.

Go pay 20 euro for a pint with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job typing code for beings vastly superior to yourself. Norse cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Dublin "man" provided for a family.

Die, Daniel. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

And I don't think that's a real woman, user.

this

>there are people that unironically think abortion is okay

are all the wagies at work?

who /comfy/

>there will be a referendum on abortion in the next year or two and you will have to see your friends and associates express support for child murder to aid our women in becoming entirely unrestricted whores

>white socks

holy fuck trump is going to win

NAH

if he does i'll be the happiest woman on earth

>woman

Not with that penis you won't

enough of that now

NEVER EVER

If he wins I'll post a part of my face to prove I'm a woman

And f the sun doesn't rise tomorrow I will post my face too.

VERY curious now

Insufficient proof.
Plenty of chinless fags out there.

You sure it'll fit in the frame, fattie?

If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

It's so dark and cold these days.

I just wish it was more of the year like that.

Can't wait till the cuckquean becomes president tbfh

I'm curled up next to my heater watching the grey skies. I'll never understand sunfags.

Europa Universalis is proper shite like.

>britbong trying to defend the woman he loves
If it didn't work on Muhammad it won't work on us.

good post

>britbong

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuNl4WDz2k
Never forget lads

>curled up next to the heater
You're as bad as them. What's the point in saying you enjoy the cold if you don't actually enjoy the cold
Poofter

No no no you aren't getting it.

You might as well ask why people would "like" hunger for saying that they like food. It's not the hunger they like, it's the need to satisfy that hunger; similarly with the cold it is more enjoyable to be able to raise your temperature artificially than it is to go out in the cold and "enjoy" being cold to the point that you want to raise your temperature.

what is this all about

I respectfully disagree
I enjoy a wee chill

So do I, but the tolerance has to wear out at some point.

Only wears out when you're balls deep in summer
My cold tolerance is probably highest near the end of winter
It's not a finite ability

Ded thred redemption.

I missed the rain desu

I WANNA KNOW

CAN YA SHOW ME

Not the reference I was going for, but interesting.

T'was the only Disney movie I watched as a child besides Snow White. Wasn't too gone on it desu. Distasteful elements like a hanging and a lesbian gorilla (I thought it was male) probably spooked childish sensibilities, but I reckon if I ever watched it again (girls like Disney movies apparently) it would probably resonate more.

Lads what time in potato time do the US election results start rolling in?

And at what time should I start drinking?

Think it's about 4am.

Stop appropriating our culture with your god awful bands. Okay? Thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHfjcq3BJno

most all of """Scottish""" """"Culture"""" is just a rehash of Irish culture though
your kilts, your pipes, your shite imitation of hurling with different sticks
even your cities are copies of Dublin's worse parts

>WE WUZ SCOTZ
lmao you'll be claiming the proclaimers next

when i wake up well i know im gonna be im gonna be the man who wakes up next to you when i go out yeah i know im gonna be im gonna be the man who goes along with you if i get drunk well i know im gonna be im gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you if i haver yeah i know im gonna be im gonna be the man whos havaring to you for i would walk 500miles and i would walk 500 more its the beat of man who walk 1000 miles and fall down at your door when im walkin yes i know im gonna be im gonna be the man whos walking hard for you when the money comes in for the work i do ill pass on almost every penny on to you when i come home(when i come home)oh i know im gonna be im gonna be the man who comes back home to you if i grow old well i know im gonna be im gonna be the man whos growing old with you for i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more its the beat of man who walk 1000 miles and fall down at your door tadalalala tadalalala tadalalala tadalalalalalala when im lonely well i know im gonna be im gonna be the man whos lonely without you when im dreaming well i know im gonna dream im gonna dream about the time when im with you when i go out well i know im gonna be im gonna be the man who goes out along with you when im come home yes i know im gonna be im gonna be the man who comes back home with you im gonna be the man whos coming home with you for i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more its the beat of man who walk 1000 miles and fall down at your door tadalalala tadalalala tadalalalala and i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more its the beat of man who walk 1000 miles and fall down at your door

a true Irish song

You can keep them desu.

lads...

Honestly not expecting him to win desu, whole things been rigged since day 1 and they hardly tried to hide it.

>slate
Reminder that they said Trump will never get enough delegates 5 days before he got enough delegates

should I go on a walk lads

never too late for a walk friend

who /foolishly put money down on Trump/ here?

Deleted 33,000 emails again lads

>foolishly
it's a pretty good bet assuming you didn't throw your life savings on it

Why do people from Ireland get angry at the term "The British Isles"? Britain is the name of the island, not the country, hence the name "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". The term "The British Isles" comes from the fact that (Great) Britain is the largest island in the archipelago (which is also why it is called "Great", it's the biggest), not some suggestion of the UK's superiority to Ireland.

Not our fault the Gaels invaded. Poor Picts.

Put €10 on it, but I'm from Cavan so it pains me to lose it.

Why do people from England suck cock and allow sandniggers to rape their young girls?

Now that's just uncalled for.

Gib qt cavan gf
It implies dejure British dominion over Ireland. And it's called "The British Isles" because that's what the British called it, and they had the influence to make it the default name

Should have put more on him lad

Picts weren't genocided you retard the culture wasn't totally opposed as a Germanic and Celtic one might be so they gradually integrated over time
if you're the sort of Scot I think you are you have no relation to the Picts or Gaels anyway

Usually people try to justify its use because of antiquity but the use of the term in English only dates back to the 16th century and was intedned to be political, hence why it often encompasses the channel islands. In practice it usually causes people to say stupid shit about Ireland. Over here it sounds ridiculously quaint/archaic because nobody but tryhards use it unironically.

>Colonised unpopulated land
FTFY
And anyway, the reason the Kingdom of Alba came to be was because the Picts amd Gaels united

>no relation to the Picts or Gaels anyway
Not him but this is retarded logic.

Then what can you call them? "Britain and Ireland" doesn't cut it, because they cover only two of hundreds of islands. And I'm talking about physical-geographical descriptors, not political-geographical ones. I want this planet to be neatly sorted into a collection of named objects.

Lowlanders would generally be of English descent, not Gaelic or Pictish

>Then what can you call them?
My RA head history teacher called them the North Atlantic Isles

not in the sense that their actions effected yours relation, the other sort of relation relation
bar some cultural traits you've taken on over the centuries there isn't any

>Britain and Ireland doesn't cut it
It does though, you have Britain and all its satellite Islands, and Ireland with all its satellite Islands
Or we could just call it the Celtic Islands

I can find a culture interesting even if I'm not related to it.