What does your country think about this man?

What does your country think about this man?

Do they think he is a monster?
A revolutionary?
A talented politician?

I've heard that he is admired in certain parts of Asia. They basically see him as a French Ghandi, an underdog who fought the colonial powers and refused to spread his cheecks to globalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–12)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Somosierra#The_Polish_charge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Édouard_Detaille
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was pathetic. He was weak and most of all he was a coward. And that just about sums up napooleon

Why would we hate Naplon Bonëpartaj?

Military genius, great ruler and literally the best what happened to Europe. Gib French Empire back...

VIVE L'EMPEREUR

Never heard a negative thing about Napoleon here.

Bump for emperor

he is litterally hitler but he didnt kill jews

he was the leader that we all waited for, like the jews wait for their messiah.
to bad the eternal anglo ruined this

As far as I know opinion is mostly positive here, especially among legal academia (muh Code Civil wankery). Some lefties think he's an evil dictator though.

>Like the nigger blames whitey the Germanic blames the Anglo
He shot himself in the foot by invading russia

He tried but anglos are hard to kill, like roaches.

>Implying

Napoleon didn't import sandniggers in Germany unlike Hitler, he also did not bow to your shitty religion and restored Catholicism as the people's religion, he banned the niggers from his Empire, BTFO the women into submission, and re-allowed slavery. Hitler was a weak cuck compared to Napoleon.

>an underdog who fought the colonial powers
But France IS the colonial powers.

epic meme, mlady

Napoleon was pretty much the greatest person to have ever lived and saying he defined an entire period of history is undervaluing him.

Everyone knows he was a great military leader. Some people admire him because of that, but nobody knows anything else. Opinions tend to be neutral.

Famous as much for being a grumpy midget as for being the greatest general since antiquity.

Best thing to ever come out of France

Other colonial powers

Wasn't that that guy who lived on an island in the middle of nowhere?

He's seen in the UK has yet another European manlet dictator who got blown the fuck out.

Best Emperor

Made the UK the world's most powerful country

Thank you based Napoleon!

he eventually got BTFO

pretty cool merchant, gave us a great deal, would buy from again, I recommend him to my friends

What is it about Anglos and height?

The man who proved once and for all that manlets never win

Id say he was a huge narcissist, but Ive never met or heard of a frenchmen who wasnt

We all know he was somewhat average height, but this is the myth that perpetuates.

>left his troops in egypt to die
a coward

He was too much of a bellicist. But he was a great man.

The myth wouldn't perpetuate if everybody knew that.

All I know is he forcefully dragged a third of Europe out of the middle ages, thus saving them from sharing the fate of the Russian Empire. Truly, a saint.

>
>he is a monster?
>A revolutionary?
>A talented politician?
All of this three, and also a looser.

A short faggot that achieved nothing in the long run.

Froglads don't even admire him I've learned. He treated his troops badly. All that shit just resulted in tens of thousands of dead FrenchBrits/Irish/Russian/Euros. War is necessary to advance civilisations so he was instrumental in creating us. He wasn't short. Average height for that era.

He was a typical french manlet.

The Imperial Guards were the tallest soldiers in the army that's why he looked short and got his nickname.

>Froglads don't even admire him I've learned

That's not true, unless you are talking about some Anons here
On the contrary he's tought of quite fondly here, a lot of countries call him a dictator whereas "emperor" is still the norm here and despite some things like re establishing slavery or even the millions of dead in the Napoleonic wars he's considered a rather benevolent man

yet sadly you cannot magically erase the memories of every person on earth, so the myth will perpetuate for eternity

Napoleon's one of my favourite historical figures. Not every despotic general gets an entire series of wars named after him specifically.

I don't really know why this retsrd invaded Spain. There is literally nothing here. Did he want to stral spanish colonies or what?

>It was the Spanish ulcer which ruined me

So even today you need to be 180cm to be in that kind of battalion and everybody below 180 is a manlet was a manlet and will forever be a manlet.

Napoleon was 168cm.

That is fucking short.

I've known a fuck load of manlets where that 'Napoleon complex' was going on but, it's been researched. Unfounded.
Our expertise at propaganda. Irish are ginger drunkards, Germans wear speedos and Froglads like garlic.

Well, anglos sold the failure of the Spanish Armada as the biggest catastrophe ever. The truth is that less than a year later the English Armada suffered a worse end.

He was a fucking faggot - glad the based Brits fucked him up.

That's like someone from 2200 saying obongo is short because the average height then will be 6'6.

We're exceptional at propaganda. We were the beady eyed perfidious assholes of Europe. Can't beat them? Tell everyone they're murdering honest Protestants, or Catholics, or Jews.

cant remake western roman empire without one of the western roman empires most important land mass

I heard he only invaded egypt because Ceasar had done it, it was stratigically a bad idea, so I imagine he was a bit of a delusional historical revanchist

also an indipendant spain could drop a knife right into the french heartland in ways that no other country could, he could have just fortified the pyrenees like crazy I suppose tho

>We were the beady eyed perfidious assholes of Europe.
>tfw the allies put a blockade on Sweden in WW1 for fear of us joining the Germans which almost led to civil war
t-thanks

True tho. How empires are made.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–12)

Never forget the great anglo-swedish war.

We blew up the French fleet with French lads in those boats to persuade Roosevelt to join the war. France said they'd scupper their ships before allowing them to fall into Nazi hands.
France was technically at war with Britain whilst we were trying to free them.
Don't blame them.

Vive l'Empereur!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Somosierra#The_Polish_charge

He interfered with the Serbian uprising for national freedom, by attacking our only big ally. How ironic for someone who's a revolutionary

Is that the lad who saved Vienna?
Hussars are based. Wings are godly.

Regarding the potential civil war; it was averted by a police commander by the name of Kempe (literally means fighter) who wrestled the chief of police (his boss) right as the man was about to order his forces to subdue the protestors with violence. Something that would have led to hundreds being pushed into the icy canals and triggering a potential bloodbath and real civil conflict in the capital.

No that's a drawing by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Édouard_Detaille

I mean, if you're ever planning to smoke a pipe and wear a big fucking hat, that's how.

fgt warmongering murderer.

why are french people such fucking cucks?
>worships roman italians
>worships niggers
>worships arabs
>worships spics
>hates Germans
>hates whites
All French people should be killed desu.

>Hates Germans
absolutly nothing wrong with that.

>so an indipendant spain could drop a knife right into the french heartland in ways that no other country could

Our king was a dumb faggot anus licker. He was the lapdog of Napoleon. With his leadership and spanish soldiers he could have accomplish much more using Spain as a vassal state. We are extremely stubborn, after he was kicked Spain spent the next 140 years in an almost perpetual state of civil war because of reasons.

>Is that the lad who saved Vienna?
wat
Lad, we're talking about Napoleonic wars here, it's a couple of centuries after Vienna charge.

was napoleon anticatholic or anti religious?
from my understanding spain has been the most devout catholic nation ever until franco took over, and I'm guessing republic france hated religion (or an indipendant pope ordering around his subjects, the usa almost made it illegal for any catholic to come here in the 1800's because pope may turn them into a fifth column)

or did spain just hate the french, because they are, well, french?

Yet another overcompensating manlet scum. The only good thing about him is the cake.

>napoleon was 5'7
>putin is 5'7

Really makes you think.

A really good statesman but diplomacy ended up failing him.

>The charge was led by Kozietulski, but he lost his horse after taking the first battery. The squadron was then joined by Lt. Andrzej Niegolewski, who had previously been on reconnaissance with his soldiers.
>The charge that continued to the last battery was led by Niegolewski, who miraculously survived a fierce attack by Spanish troops--he received nine wounds from bayonets and two carbine shots to the head.

Truly men we can look up to

>According to many memoirs of veterans of the battle, Kozietulski led his men in a charge with the official cry Vive l'Empereur. However, popular legend has it that the true battle cry was the Polish Naprzód psiekrwie, Cesarz patrzy--Forward, you sons of dogs, the Emperor is watching.

lmao i love you poland

Didn't Napoleon spreading the ideals of the revolution all over Europe ultimately lead to destruction of your inbred dynasty? Just for wrecking the Habsburgs over and over, even from beyond the grave, he's my favourite historical figure.

>was napoleon anticatholic or anti religious?

No idea but probably not very catholic. He even banned the Spanish Inquisition, and do you know what the spanish king did once he was in charge after the war? He created it again. Ferdinand VII is considered our worst king.

absolute piece of shit that ruined europe