A black president for 8 years and now Hillary fucking Clinton for 8 years

>A black president for 8 years and now Hillary fucking Clinton for 8 years

What nation is the most red pilled that I can lead a good life in? I have an associate degree in random computer bullshit and a CCNA. Any networking bros here live outside of America? Any experiences finding work and living standards in nations that arent shit?

poland

canada is red pilled, many people like Trump and they realized Trudeau was a mistake

> Hillary fucking Clinton for 8 years
Why would you reelect her?
Why do you even have reelections?

Fuck if I know why.

because a term is only 4 years and you usually need 2 to get anything of worth accomplished

Stay on Sup Forums.

>canada is red pilled
Kek.

Because Americans are idiots that love to reelect people.

North Korea

Integrating is common sense. NOT red pilled i.e being a Sup Forumsitician or a Storm(n lighting)Front browser.

That's like saying we're redpilled.
Dumb leaf.

>red pilled i.e being a Sup Forumsitician or a Storm(n lighting)Front browser.

If you think that's what being red pilled actually means, you need to go back to your containment board with OP.

How you even know she won?

Because hes vilified by everyone thats not a white male, which is the majority of the voting populace in my nation now.

>implying that's now what it means
You're either new or you're b8ing me.

* not
Your fault for Trump excluding white women in his campaign.

>Hillary fucking Clinton for 8 years
The Reps would have to roll out a total peice of shit for her to get a second term she's so unpopular. A lot of her voters are voting for her just because they don't want Trump not because they support her.

I mean, they gave us Trump, Jeb, Rubio, and Cruz this election. I'm pretty confident she will get 2 terms.

Won't Trump try rolling again?

If Obama never got elected, who do you think would have won between him and Trump? (when he was younger)

>Jeb, Rubio,
They were honestly more electable than Trump.
I'm not convinced he actually wants to be president.

>Complaining about Trump not getting in

I mean sure, Hillary clinton being a fine president is an optimistic point of view, but there's optimistic, and then there's retarded.

He's not even an ubermensch icon, being the orange pasty bag he is, so I'm not sure why the alt-right fuckers are backing him.

Define 'fitting in' and 'mainstream society'. Now, count how many aspects of mainstream society you don't like, and see the problem here.

And I mean when Obama was younger. Not Trump.

SO WHEN DO WE KNOW WHO ACTUALLY WON ? ? ?

IS IT LATER TODAY OR WHAT

I'm not a fan of Trump, I hate most of his positions and ideas, but Hillary doesnt deserve to be President after colluding with the media to steal the nomination from Bernie and to continue to use her connections to steer interview questions she and Trump got to however she wanted, to steal the questions that were going to be asked in the presidential debates, and to use them to astroturf countless "Drumpf is Hitler and Hillary is Jesus" articles.

Also, shes guilty as fuck when it comes to the emails. If anyone else did what she did they would have not only lost their security clearance but would be sitting in jail.

So it's not "TRUMP MAGA" shit that makes me want to leave, but just not wanting to be here with someone like that. I have a decent educaiton, 18k in saving, nothing keeping me here, so I'm looking for suggestions on where to go.

Probably still Obama because Trump can't censor himself when he's doing well. Obama had less of a bad history as Hillary did at that point as well (he bites against Iraq). However, Obama hates debating so the debates may have been even more of a shit show.

So when are we raiding Sup Forums ? Who's gonna screencap the butthurt ?

With states like Florida possibly tomorrow. And it may be contested if it's close.

>>Jeb, Rubio,
>They were honestly more electable than Trump.
Ahahahaha
If you said Cruz, I'd believe

Obama, he doesnt have nearly the amount the bullshit that Clinton brings and he ran a very good campaign in his 08 election. If he used that same strategy and talking points he did then the results would be more in favor of him than the 08 election was I'm sure.

Republicans aren't the only ones who vote in the actual election. Cruz is fucking toxic to anyone who isn't far right. The green eggs and ham stunt, banning sex toys, not being born in the U.S., etc. liberals and moderates aren't voting for him but they may vote for Jeb or Rubio.

Remember that point when RCP polls showed that the only one of the republican candidates who was leading Clinton in the general was Kasich ?

But the GOP memed "who? literally who?" Enjoy your name recognition. It's the future you chose.

> countless "Drumpf is Hitler and Hillary is Jesus" articles.
yea lmao wtf

e.g. youtube trending videos - last couple of weeks at least some of them are 'trump this', 'trump that', 'trump ate a booger at a rally', 'im with hillary' shit with some '''''''''''''''''celebrities''''''''''''''

people on twitter, people on all social media, all news resources

like bitch, I follow your instagram to look at your tits and body and face, not to know your deep political knowledge and opinion

and im not even in the us

you must be bombarded by this shit

A lot of it is actually legitimate also is the worst part. Young people are overwhelmingly liberal+young people are overwhelmingly the majority on social media=everyone shitting on Trump in a giant circlejerk of smugness without knowing or caring shit about the truth to either candidate.

Kaisich was honestly a pretty good guy. I liked him, but as you said, no name.

why arent there any chink candidates at any point?
women, white males, '''''''blacks''''' like obama, actual blacks like nigger neurosurgeon, at least two spics.....

but no chinks no asians? hmmm really makes you think....