Tfw 18yo

>tfw 18yo
>tfw i've wasted the best years of my life
>tfw i will never have sex for first time with 14yo
>tfw i will never smoke marihuana for first time with 15yo
>tfw i will never have my first official girlfriend with 16yo
>tfw i will never have a nice summer in the family house of my gf with 17yo
>tfw i will never have a nice trip to amsterdan with my friends for my 18yo birthday, we will never have fun with hookers, marihuana and LSD

well, im a 18yo manlet neet hehehe, life is not so bad

r-right?

I'd say it's going down the shitter, yeah.

There is no endgame. What are you waiting for?

>18 yo

fuck off jorge

>tfw didn't do anything remotely normie until mid-twenties
>life is generally good now

I'm 31 and never had those experiences. I turned out alright.

Bro you're still a baby. You don't just become a man. You have to put in the work and it's not too late to do any of those things.

If you wanna get shit faced and shag slags just join the military m8.

Although I question your intelligence considering your shitty brown eyes.

im 5'4

girls are taller than me

It's hard to go to Amsterdam at 18 when you live in Canada. Especially getting the money to go on a drug trip.

>Spain
>in younger generation unemployee rate is 50% or higher
what exactly is happening? can't invest Children/young men = no future obviously.

Welly well well welly pal. Maybe try to be a buff manlet gymnast. You gotta get crazy ripped and big. It should be easier for you since your body is so small. You gotta be able to fuck at rabbit speeds.

I'd say shit is pretty bad for you too considering your birthrates. Investing money into turning kids into fags isn't much better than not investing at all.

i gave up

im waiting to kill myself, someday i will have the balls to do it

Wait until you're 30

You don't know what regret is

falling down birth rate is nothing compared to going down education level in which people can work properly.

>gave up
that is really disgusting coming from 18 year old Jorge. What have you achieved in life. You are probably not better than 14 year old Korean boi

meh

i think in suicide since i was eleven, im not made for this world, i know soon or later im gonna kill myself, and i think it's soon because im a bit nihilist right now, i know theres nothing after we die and thats cool, it's like sleeping forever

I'm 22 and 18 seems like a fun time wonderland of happiness and opportunities to me.
It will only get worse, much worse. Go buy a hooker or something.

>having sex before getting your first gf
How does it happen that foreigners start with casual sex and then progress to relationships? It's the opposite here.

Because you just seduce them and fuck a few times and then get tired of each other.

Just go hard in the gym Jorge. Be a little speedy Gonzalez.

That's cause you don't take care of yourself drunken slavshit.

Stop ignoring everything the people advice you to do. You're really fucking annoying. There are people smaller and uglier than you who have a perfectly normal live. You can do that too, you just need to stop being a pussy.

thanks for reminding me op

He wants to be a man though. He doesn't want a normal, pussy, consumer life. And honestly 5 4 is very short at least give him that. If he wants to be a man he's gonna have to become a freak in the gym to compensate for his height but I believe he can do it.

>you just seduce them
I don't know how easy do girls put out in burgerland, but there's no way you're gonna get into the pants of a teenage girl here unless you're her boyfriend.

This isn't entirely your fault because it seems your parents are uneducated fucks to raise you this dumb.

Enjoy what you are doing now, until you change your mind and start to do something. Don't be nervous or hurry, sit back, take time and try to grasp a wide range of views of you and your surroundings. :)

Shut the fuck up Jorge, I'm already a couple years ahead of you

Bullshit. You can do it anywhere. Damn I thought Italians were supposed to be romantics.

I'm 19 but not allowed to drink

Herro you rike my small Korean penis?

>25 years old
>no friends
>virgin
>fat
>NEET
>living with parents
>dropout of college
>no perspective on life
>lives in Brazil
>brown

The future can always be worse, OP.

I don't believe this though I know 0 about your country.

I got an Italian American girl and she liked to play with my penis. I did talk to her for a while though but other girls have been on the first date we hooked up. Girls can sense your sexual energy and as long as you aren't rapey(and even if you are sometimes) they tend to like it. You just gotta know how to turn it up.

I'm slightly tempted to dick Jorge. He is like 165cm, and will kill himself soon.
Me dicking him could be a turning point for him maybe.

He'll turn into a gay trap or he'll kill himself?

Drinking age in Iceland is 20 years old, the highest in Europe.

>Damn I thought Italians were supposed to be romantics.
>he expects a romantic guy to seduce and fuck a girl rather than pursue a relationship
I don't think you know what "romantic" means.

>Italian American
Stop right there. If she's not born of italian parents and raised in Italy, she's just american.

Woopty fucking doo. It's 21 here but you get carded everywhere so if you don't have your license on you it's basically 30.

Hook ups can be very romantic. I like to kiss them and touch their body. It's more than just penetration.

She still has the same genes as Gianna over there does.

>americans think romanticism is foreplay
Jesus. Ah well, perhaps you're better off your way, being too love-centric is not always good either.

>She still has the same genes
doubt.jpg
She probably has one italian grandparent, or even just great-grandparent.
Besides, totally not the point. It's not the genes, it's the culture she's brought up in.

He used to post his spanish """ Alpha """ guy and that obviously explains how this dropout junkie wants to use dick on someone. I want to turn him gay and junkie at the same time.

>Italian American
>Americans really believe their supposed heritage matters

No she was Italian on all sides.

You are fucking retarded. Are you telling me black Americans aren't African? Stop using those gay ass pictures you're embarrassing Germany you faggot.

How do you know that he's a junky? Just cause he posted about drugs? Why are Asians so antidrugs?

>junkie
>high school drop out
>in house doing nothing for 6 months
>talks about giving up in life and suicide
>still wants to be on parents' back telling them he wants to kill himself
>165cm posting a celeb around his height asking people if he is fit enough to fuck people

what isn't a junkie?