He can only speak english

>He can only speak english

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZY5O84HKec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT UP

I know this feel :(

he says, in english

I wish I didn't drop the french course in high school, bande dessinée's the only thing I even read nowadays.

here, learn new languages

>a romance nigger thinking he's any funny

go back eating some more lasagna you fag

你好老黑。

>he only speaks his gay ass euro micro-language, and english (which he learned from cartoons)
>he thinks this makes him cultured

lovin'
every
laugh

>He can only speak English and his native languages.

t. monolingual

i'd rather be a romance nigger than a maple syrup slurping moose fucker. you speak 2 different languages in your country. you cannot make this shit up

cmon bae, learn italian

youtube.com/watch?v=tZY5O84HKec

>you speak 2 different languages in your country
>2 different languages
At least it's not a disgusting """""""romance""""""" language like you, god damn pigs

bae be my lovely leaf

tu sei la mia amorevolissima fogliolina

speak english, fagget

ti amo, mi hai incantato con i tuoi posts così magnificamente stravaganti

Love me back pls

>he doesnt speak at least one ultra-hard and ultra-rich language (russian, chinese, japanese) AND english AND his useless native language (if native is one of the aforementioned languages, you must speak at least ONE more language you chose for strategic reasons or just a useless language you like cause it's beautiful or whatever (e.g. icelandic)

>ultra-rich language
>chinese, japanese

>Japanese
>Ultra-hard

>his country doesn't have its own unique language

RARE FLAG

You could laugh, but at the end of the day, we aren't the ones who had to learn a second language to communicate with autists on the internet

>faroe
>rare
???

What about countries where English is taught as the first language and another language is also taught? At the end of the day, we're all still laughing at you, burgerman.

What does ultra-rich even mean in this context