How to get Korean waifu ?

How to get Korean waifu ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
youtube.com/watch?v=tHMpdEMHuEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a big dick good looks and a good paying job

So, be white?

Bitch you have literally no ass. Sit the fuck down.

Oh wait... you can't.

have a surgery op

Yes, except british people, because none of those inbreds look good

You should have pvc on face too

thoughts on these korean idols?

Literally nobody finds hue monkies attractive. They want a step up in the genetically ladder, not down.

T W I C E
W
I
C
E

why is she dressed like that

why is she dancing like that

1. You can get an ugly Korean waifu (fat head, flat face, short, board-like body) easy because they are ugly.
2. If you want an attractive Korean waifu then you are out-of-luck unless you have $$$.
3. If you want a kpop-looking Korean waifu, then dont even bother even if you have $$$.

There isnt one case of a kpop idol with a non-Asian. On the flip side, there are tons of examples of Western celebs with Asian boyfriends from Emma Watson, Lorde, etc. Here is Charlie XCX with her Korean boyfriend - Huck Kwong.

you must defeat the final boss, to get to the princess.

how many years have you been here?

>Here is Charli XCX with her Korean boyfriend - Huck Kwong.
Korean father / British White mother

Really made me think youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE

>2. If you want an attractive Korean waifu then you are out-of-luck unless you have $$$.

H-how rich do i have to be?

>this insecurity
Chinks worship the WHITE COCK

If genetics were a ladder, British genetics wouldn't be somewhere in the Earth's crust

>put maltesers on his boycott list

way to go big corp merchant

you really know how to peddle ur shit

Fucking racists assholes

This is why I hate white men so much

>have a big dick
>white

RACISTS GET OUT

WMAF IS RACISM

stfu shitskinned cocksucker

youre in the wrong kingdom to be entitled

Oh wait thats a UK flag you got there!

AAHAHAHAHAHA

neve4rmind

Millionaire

Stupid white racist

Go fuck ugly asian women

No, be black :'P

me collecting my Korean waifus

youtube.com/watch?v=tHMpdEMHuEY

I guess.. average Korean woman wants
a man with at least
88K USD in his account, decent job.

had to laugh at that shit for no fucking reason. i cant even get whats so fun.

>He's this triggered
Asian men are a genetical dead end. Nobody finds you Manley's with small dicks attractive.

I am Greek.

i thought you were kidding with the name like Huck Kwong but they did date / dating. why do western girls love asian boys so much?

>88K USD in his account, decent job.

Holy shit really ?

I have around 200k euros, but i have to wait for my father to die.

Kys racist

Asian girls hate white men

Suuuuure ;^)

That boney ass couldnt handle my huge cock

I'd damage her into an invalid

Stupid greek go pay your debt

Ugly shit

Explain why most WMAF have an ugly asian girl in it racist?

these kpop webms are cringy as fuck

>you go out with 7/10 korean girl
>after a few months the appeal wears off
>the cultural barrier is way fucking bigger than you thought it was
>she thinks it's totally fine to be demanding, bitchy, and act like an 8 year old all at the same time
>her whole family hates you for being different
>she's only dating you for a novelty anyway

Don't get with a native Korean, get some mutant Western diaspora one.

Polish Hussar penis so small. They suck the pope's cock. I am the pope of Rome

Suck it loser

>7/10 korean girl

This is why wmaf is racism

t Wong Ping Pong small dick stir fry ding dog dong

Name of last one?

Any of them without surgery m8. Your K-Pop girls have had work done.

>tfw they are weird and artificial looking but you are attracted to the effort they put into their appearances

They are a feat of engineering.

Didnt the 8 goddesses want the korean men to get stuck with SEA women so that they can rail white tourists instead?

Karwoski go fuck the pope loser

Stupid bunch of CATHOLICS

>They suck the pope's cock
lmao, is this the 1400s? we're running our own church now, we just haven't made the official schism yet

/r/ChurchOfTheBBC

desu koreans are the craziest

maybe china and japan should look into controlling one of the sides for their own sake

See? This german wants this racist sexist shit to happen

Hillary will purge you all

This is a what a white guy thinks is a 7/10 Korean

see this kangaroo is badly hurt, all the good ones are taken by korean guys because they have got good eyes on koreanos. the shit ones trick dumb whites or poor innocent whites and this is the result you get.
date korean ones for pussies not for relationship.

i had a korean gf a year ago(exchange stu), she didnt care about money or something, she was pretty nice actually. only downside is after blowing she was lying like dead in bed

Lmao DO YOU EVEN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE?

IF NOT SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY AND THEOLOGY

I STUDY THIS SHIT IN COLLEGE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Lying Turk Muslim

ALLAH MADE YOU SIN

Ping Pong Ding Dong Wong Chung ...Whaaa whaaa whaahwahwahwaaaahwaaa

go back to fucking asia you microdicked little lost yellow merchant man

Actually Brazil is high up in the ranking in attractive people

lmao, i don't care what your jewish overlords say, we haven't accepted any of the popes after JP2 and probably never will

>This is a what a white guy thinks is a 7/10 Korean
This is what an Asian guy thinks is a 7/10 White girl

>i dont like it so you must be mudslime and lying

I BET YOU PROTESTANT NOOBS DONT KNOW THIS

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

European women are much prettier except british women

STAY AWAY FROM THEM FILTHY ROACH !

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It really doesn't mater what she looks like. 2/10 Korean girls are still Korean, which means you'll run into the same problems.

Stupid fat lying muslim

Loser pole go worship your xommie pope

And be a cannibal

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

>This is what an Asian guy thinks is a 7/10 White girl
same couple as above. more pics of her so you can see her better

>t*tks
>not mudslimes and lying by definition

that's new

>this shit again

shut the fuck up slave

>being this buttblasted

DUMB PROTESTANT

YOU LITERALLY THINK GOD CAUSE EVIL

>tfw too intelligent for transubstantiation

Assmad TURK weeb so MAd when he is called out

Stupid muslim

Fuck ALLAH

Fuck MUHAMMAD

STONE ME

HAHAHAHAHA YOU DENY THE EARLY CHURCH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A PATHETIC PRODDIE

still sand negroes tho

>the guy at before pics without any after pics still thinking im mudshit because i probably fucked woman of his dreams

lmaaoo, okay then

idk even who're you're quoting lol, never held a bible in my hands

>all the good ones
The good ones are still separated by a cultural barrier, even if a white guy could get a girl like that it would most likely fail. It's not just about them being shit girls, even good Korean girls will want different things out of a relationship than what some random white guy is willing to give them.

You see it all the time with chinks here, Asian women can act in ways that are really uncomfortable for a lot of western guys.

>will want different things out of a relationship than what some random white guy is willing to give them.

For example what ?

GO WORSHIP YOUR BONES WHILE YOU ARE AT IT

ASSMAD LYING WEEB LOSER

LOSER CATHOLIC LOSER LOSER

HAHAHAHA

GO WORSHIP BONES

HAHAHAHA

THEN STOP WMAF YOU PRODDIE CUNT

There's a lot you'll need to know to understand properly. For example, Chinese girls are raised from birth to rudely manipulate the men in their life. They start with their father. It's believed that this behaviour makes relationships stronger. To white men it's largely disgusting and they don't react the way the woman expects them to.

It's weirdly gotten even more popular these days with the Internet. But Asian women expect a large financial commitment from men, even early on in a relationship. I feel as though white guys would prefer to keep finances separate for a good while.

They also have a tendency to be horrendously clingy and demanding. I don't think everyone is up to the task of filling an Asian woman's emotional well. They way they act can also be uncomfortable to tolerate. If you see YouTube videos of a Japanese or Korean girl acting like a child, it's not a meme, a lot of them are really like that. Acting immature and childishly is something they consider cute and desirable.

>defending stupid religious beliefs instead of just throwing them in the garbage where they obviously belong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they act like kids, thats it. dont believe money meme, they are as money dependant as any other woman

Damn guys, You are super racists, but what should I expect from Sup Forums?

how the fuck is that racist

>someone made this
>someone took the time to look at every blacked video, screencap this exact same moment, crop everything on photoshop and then combine all of it

You are right, in your case I should have said that you super sexist

Move to Korea, hit on kgirls at the club's or go there as an exchange student and find yourself a cute kgf, like me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

>talk about differences of woman from a very different culture
>sexist

you need to format your brain

No, that's americans. Just see how fucking ugly are the famous westernized asians.

It's not sexist or racist. There's a cultural difference between the west and the east which effects how a lot of shit works, including relationships/dating.

>Saying womam only wants money
>Not sexist

>Saying asians are even worse
>Not racist

white + $$$ + speak Korean + handsome

Stupid atheist

Something no come from nothing

it's a 9, don't use the weaboo scale

>the most popular Korean baseball team shares its name with my local baseball team

fucking trippy