2016 prosperity index

This just came out

Other urls found in this thread:

prosperity.com/rankings
voanews.com/a/slovenia-worlds-best-preserving-environment-boost-prosperity/3577222.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Boogeria on suicide watch

>Russia, Belarus, Albania

What do each of the symbols mean brah?

>Canada
>Switzerland, Netherlands
>Nordics
>Australia and NZ

Everytime. Why are these cunts best at every single thing? Should we put them in a tier above 1st world?

African countries the rest

Full list:

prosperity.com/rankings

what do those columns mean?

FUCKING NORGAY AND THEIR OIL

delet it

>there are unironically European countries in this tier

Be smart you dumb faggot.
>light bulb= most powered country
>money bag= highest gdp
Etc

If wonder where Canada would be if we just got rid of the Territories.

from left to right:
economic quality
business environment
governance
education
health
safety and security
personal freedom
social capital
natural environment
>tfw Canada is actually pretty shit but scores really high in a few meme categories so we get high marks on average

feels good

rossiya

What is the secret? Being white?

>Canada
>Only 19th in the leaf section

>canada
>prosper
>no uber in vancouver
>yes uber in astana, kazakhstan
>no normal, true 24 hour food delivery in vancouver
>yes normal, true 24 hour food delivery in kazakhstan, even in small provinces
>no good internet in canada
>yes good internet in kazakhstan
>syrian refugees in canada
>no syrian refugees in kazakhstan

lmAO wHAT?

We have to be doing something right.

Uber is racist

>Canada
>Australia
>Finland
>New Zealand
>Potatoniggers
>"""white"""

>there are african nations above Russia

I should migrate to Australia 2 and start digging some holes at their beaches.

>natural environment
>Slovenia 1
>USA 35

what a racist list, disgusting

>Canada
>No Kazakhs
>Kazakhstan
>Has Kazakhs

There there, they'll run out of it eventually and then they'll just be a shitty denmark with mountains

>are you telling me Sup Forums doesn't reflect reality

>behind South Africa and Suriname

wtf?

NZpoors make much less than we do though, how is this quality measured?

What's the piont you're trying to make?

>Moldova catching up on Russia

wtf Macedonia, goat tier is from 1 to 25

one more reason canada is a shithole

first world countries are a meme

so called 'shitholes' are where it's at

except ultra violent and ultra bad shitholes obvsly like some african country (e.g. canada - no uber, no good internet, no snow in normal cities, only in shithole new foundsland population 300)

story?

point*

>Greatugal

Cyprus really high.Reuniting when?

it's not fair! we have a volcano, a rainforest, a tropical island, deserts, swamps, freezing mountains, the highest windspeeds in the world, all of Alaska, and we are beaten by 34 other countries

>countless US rivers unsafe to swim or fish in even though you have a fraction of the population density of central Europe
How DO you manage it?

Estonia and Czech Republic confirmed for best post-commies

>El Salvador and Kyrgyzstan are above Russia

Yeah, Sup Forums was right, Russia is hell on earth.

THEY ARE NOT UNSAFE PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO PUSSY TO DEAL WITH THE CHEMICALS

Claiming land with lots of different features on it isn't a quality in itself, you also have to preserve it. In relation to your population density your river water quality is shit, you go overboard with fertilizer, you deforest without replanting, you just dump garbage somewhere and bury it under soil once the pile is big enough, which also means that you need far more newly dug up resources for producing new goods than other nations do. Your efforts in environmental protectionism are absolute garbage and it's not enough to take a few pretty mountain ranges and declare them national parks.

welp I guess we can import more refugees

Yeah, even we're in front of you, this list seems flawed.

What?
You are saying that just because you have all that you will have it in the future as well?
I'm pretty sure it's about policies regarding environment etc.

Anyway, read this: voanews.com/a/slovenia-worlds-best-preserving-environment-boost-prosperity/3577222.html

Yeah, but most of the country consists of flyover shitholes so those don't really count

>kazakhstan
>georgia
>russia
>belarus
>literally heavens on earth
>so low

nice rankings lmao

i bet a hillary rotschild cuck rat made them

>we look up to Russia
>PUTIN STRONG

Oh, and it's also not enough to shit on VW for cheating emissions testing when half your country needless drives around in massive pickup trucks, half your population never faces a car emissions test in their life, tons of used car owners opt to rip out the catalytic converters instead of getting them replaced, and your industry spends its massive profits lobbying your state and federal governments to hold back on emissions regulation so that they can continue to rake in massive profits.

w-will hilldawg save us? :(

nay, slovenia is ahead of them...it's the best country to live in Europe if you don't want niggers and immigrants...

New Turkestan when

How are the plants going to eat if we don't provide them with CO2 Hans? Did you ever think of that you inconsiderate fuckstain?

Outside our capital, we don't really have them either and if we do, they're mostly women from Thailand

>shitaly
THESE WOUUUUUUUUUUUNDS THEY WIIIIIIIIIIIILL NOT HEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Shillary leaves an impression of being the most corporate friendly blue would-be-president ever, hence the nickname.

Not that Drumf would be any better, he thinks that environmental control is a Chinese plot to hinder American enterprises.

Nah, we have plenty of immigrants.

We already produce CO2 by breathing and so does all our livestock, there's no need to produce megatons more of it. Also the issue isn't the CO2, it's that all industrial emission of CO2 relies on unpure fossil resources and also produces certain amounts far more harmful carbon monoxide and nitrous oxides, and then there are all sorts of chemical byproducts that are simply dumped into the ground or into rivers all over the world, probably including the US judging by your rivers.

>Not that Drumf would be any better, he thinks that environmental control is a Chinese plot to hinder American enterprises.
The IPCC says that we have to reduce worldwide carbon emissions by 72% of 1990 levels in the next 35 years. The only real way to do that(bar us coming up with viable fusion power plants, which actually isn't that unlikely) is to dismantle a shitload of our industry and power generation and trigger a worldwide recession. Solar panels and hybrids are just trimming around the edges

Please tell me what the magic bullet for reducing carbon emissions without sending us back to the 1920's is f.am, I'd love to hear it

It was a joke

I think it's because 60% of slovenia is raw forest so they're #1

And you wonder why you are not nr.1 in the chart?

first world countries (top 5) only, sorry yanks, aussies and brits, you can make another thread if you want to, if you're allowed (no freedom afterall)

By that measure we would be at least third then since only in Europe there is Finland and some other country ahead of us.

voanews.com/a/slovenia-worlds-best-preserving-environment-boost-prosperity/3577222.html

>Yank makes a joke implying stupidity.
>Everyone takes him seriously.
Really makes you think.

>USA not number one

bullshit list

Being irrelevant helps greatly.

lol

>post something that is obviously a joke
>German takes it seriously for whatever fucking reason
Americans aren't responsible for European autism

I didn't expect anything else. Nice numbers too

Completely unbiased and independent rating

Just because we can't reach our worst case goal doesn't mean we should just call off the entire movement.

The magic solution is love, user. Love between two intertwined souls traversing the universe is the most powerful connection known to mankind, and can power every person to do good each and every day.

Well clearly it's not fucking obvious.

is "heart" healthcare? what's the shield, social security? running man? Three people side by side? russia's like twice worse than lel kyrgizstan in all of those areas, i wander what could they possibly mean

>be too poor to afford any kind of new infrastructure
>forest grows over everything
>suddenly #1 in environmentalism and #20 in overall prosperity

Genius Slovenian strategy.

>4 out of 5 Anglosphere nations in the top 10

Step it up burgers

see

>Russia worse than Kyrgyzstan
>Meanwhile immigrant hordes from here
hm wonder why

>Please tell me what the magic bullet for reducing carbon emissions without sending us back to the 1920's is f.am, I'd love to hear it

What about viable fusion plants? I hear they're not actually that unlikely

>managing 327 million people
NOT THAT EASY DAD

I knew we are 2nd world citizens everyday.

>2 great Anglo nations finished 1 and 2 at the Olympics

Will the Chinks ever recover?

thx
safety and security is always shit in those ratings cause chechnya/ingushetia but all the others sound bullshitty

That games was joke tbqh

Nice meme pic

It was quite a funny joke yes.

Killing yourself is a viable way to reduce carbon emissions, you should try it some time

backspace that post

>bolivia

>Chile higher than Italy

Yay, we are 1st in the natural environment section, well deserved.