Rank them

Rank them.

Warning: if you put Grimes last, you're a pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04etL7ILb38
youtube.com/watch?v=gUxCeVupemA
youtube.com/watch?v=1A_aauG6n0I
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYt1-5MXT4
youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1.- Kate Bush
2.- Grimes
3. & 4.- Other two artists I have never heard of

Grimes > Annie > Bjork > Kate Bush

Annie
Grimes
idgaf

Sexiest: Kate
Most talented: Kate
Best music: Kate

Annie > Grimes > Bjork > Kate Bush
Based on music only, Kate is obviously the sexiest.

Bjork > Kate > Annie > Grimes
Grimes is fucking trash

Annie > Bjork > Grimes > who?

Only right answer

>who?

kys

Bush > Grimes > Bjork >>>>>> St. Vincent

Wow there, you got it all wrong, kiddo.

No. St. Vincent has a terrible voice and the some of the most vanilla music I've ever heard.

Annie > Bjork > Kate Bush > Grimes

how is putting grimes last pleb? she's literally just a pop musician, putting her anywhere else would be pleb

>i've only heard 30 seconds of one song

I really wish idiots would stop saying this shit

>some of the most vanilla music

It's like not even trying to be funny. You legit think you're making a criticism unironically. It's baffling

this, but kate bush is kinda ugly t b h f a m
>He hasn't heard The Dreaming
>who?
REEEEEEEEEE

kate bush > grimes > annie >>>> lavren

>she's literally just a pop musician
How the fuck she's just a pop muscian? Because of her latest album? Did you even hear her early stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=04etL7ILb38
youtube.com/watch?v=gUxCeVupemA
youtube.com/watch?v=1A_aauG6n0I
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYt1-5MXT4

According to your logic Bjork, Annie & Kate are also plebs because of their big pop hits such as Big Time Sensuality, Digital Witness and Running Up That Hill...

1. Kate Bush
2. Grimes
3. Bjork
4. St. Vincent

Average Scaruffi scores:

Bjork - 5.75/10
Grimes - 6.33/10
Kate Bush - 6.28/10
St. Vincent - 6.875/10

Compare your rankings to the lord of patricians!

they all equally suck

>edgy
Joanna Newsom, Chelsea Wolfe or Grouper fanboy?

Additional average Scaruffi Scores for this set:

Joanna - 7.833
Grouper - 6.389
Chelsea Wolfe - NOT RATED

St. Vincent > St. Vincent > St. Vincent > St. Vincent

stupid whores/10

This guy gets it.

Currently
St. Vincent, Julia Holter & Joanna Newsom > The rest

>artists
>stupid
Pick two, user, no intelligent person would go into the music industry, they're all feeling over thinking.

>Edgy
Shut your mouth, whore.

Currently:
1. Joanna Newsom
2. Julia Holter
3. FKA Twigs
4. St. Vincent
5. Bjork (Currently)
99999999999. Grimes

Stop it, Newsom fanboy. You were supposed to rank only those 4 artists from the OP's collage. Your top is invalid.

Also it's strange that all Newsom fanboys hate Grimes? Envy?

wow joanna newsom got only one point? and grimes so many points i mean come on

actually man im just joshing ya i know what you meant

daily reminder

>implying the subjective taste of scaruffi is the word of god
Stop it, Scaruffi drone.

she did those things before. she is pop now. and her new music is basically just 4 chord pop songs. being popular=/=pleb. being boring =/= pleb. i dont like grimes, not because she's popular but because i dont enjoy her music. its all become boring and unoriginal, she WAS very good. if she was unpopular and made Art Angels, i'd still hate it because its boring to me. Now please stop getting so defensive when somebody doesnt like Grimes.

She's such a midget compared to Grimes. She should sterilize herself.

If you don't like her her recent album, don't claim she's boring and unoriginal now. Even if Art Angels is pop, it's the best and most innovative kind of pop. Literally no one could make that album. There are lots of awesome melodies, what's not to like about it?

Pop =/= bad, fyi. And fyi, Annie's latest album was also pop. Same kind of innovative pop as Art Angels, that you despise so much.

Just curious, what do you think about these pop albums: Hounds of Love, The Sensual World, Debut, Post, Actor, St. Vincent?

i never said pop was bad (or i didnt mean to at least), i'm saying that BORING pop is bad, and to ME, Grimes is boring. If other people like her work, then thats great. There's an audience for everything, but please stop trying to convert me.

Also. Actor>post>Debut>St. Vincent > Hounds of Love. (havent heard Sensual World)

>i'm saying that BORING pop is bad, and to ME, Grimes is boring
I know, music taste is subjective, but I still can't understand how someone could find her music boring. Not even annoying, but boring. Like it has zero impact on you. Whatever...

>stop disliking what I like

I thought Visions was very good. I thought Geidi Primes and Halfaxa were very good. My problem with Art Angels is that its very...bubbly? its very clean and smooth and while i can respect the artistry in some tracks such as REALITi and Butterfly, there's a difference between recognizing talent and personal enjoyment. I haven't heard her new single yet. Is it any good?

>I haven't heard her new single yet. Is it any good?
It's not a single but a one off song for a soundtrack. If you dislike AA, don't bother listening to it.

>If you dislike AA, don't bother listening to it.
ok then i wont thanks ^_^

Hounds of Love is the greatest album of the 80's
I wasn't saying anything about his opinion. I'm not even a big Annie fan. I was speaking the general of that shitty criticism that spreads like cancer. Call music super white or way too black. it's an embarrassment to themselves

>Kate Bush, just a 5

good taste user

Vanilla =/= white

Vanilla when used as a criticism is a synonym for vapid.

Indie artists: Grimes & St. Vincent
Big label artists: Bjork & Kate Bush

acrually it's
Kate Bush is 6, Grimes a 5

i was only shitposting.
>inb4 hur dur only pretending to be retarded!

A five???? What did she do to you?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

what a fucking hack

What the fuck? I want to batter this poser cunt.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D R O P P E D

The Annie troll is back. Fuck you.

They are all last

nothing
she be ugly

(You)

she ugly tho

Do you call that ugly? You have shit taste in women, pal.

nigga just stop, you're so embarrassing. you're defending your waifu to fucking strangers on an anonymous message board. you aren't going to change any minds.
i cant believe i have to say this but, yes, that is not attractive TO ME. the fact that i have to specify that is fucking sad.

They're civilians, they don't have ranks.

It's sad that that you have shit taste in everything. I can defend anyone I like, that's why we're all shitposting on this cesspool. If you don't like that, move your body to where you belong.

why is every grimesfag an over-defensive cringelord. go back to the grimes general and talk about jacking off to her in your car or whatever you faggots do.
>you have shit taste in everything
at least i dont like a grimlin who makes generic pop barely disguised as """"""experimental""""""

> he actually thought this was funny

>Do you call that ugly?

Yes, she's ugly.

>why is every grimesfag
Because fuck you, that's why.

well it's not like he personally forced her to lie. yeah she's a pretentious fucking poser, but that shouldn't impact your enjoyment of the music

what an embarrassingly terrible joke

>Do you call that ugly?

Don't you?

Björk, Kate, Claire, Annie

>FKA Twigs

Fucking amazing live, would definitely recommend her.

Kate > Bjork > Annie > Grimes

How could anyone put Grimes ahead of Bjork or Kate? I mean ahead of Annie that's debatable (musically speaking) but until Grimes does something as good as Vespertine or Hounds of Love it's no contest.

that isnt lavren you son of a bitch

annie should be replaced shes old news

Kate>Bjork>>>>>>>>>>>>the other two

Bush
Bork
Sainnie
Trash

neither
they suck too

kate
bork
grimes
who cares

Björk > Kate > Annie > Grimes
lol

>until Grimes does something as good as Vespertine or Hounds of Love it's no contest.
Halfaxa and Visions. Both albums are MUCH better than Vespertine (which is basically about sex) and Hounds of Love (which is bascially 80s pop). I can't believe you defend these mainstream artists on an elitist board, no less.

Your post

Bjork > Kate Bush > St Vincent > Grimes

Sorry, OP.

I could understand switching StV and Grimes tho.

Agreed

Bjork
Grimes
Annie
Kate

So you admited you're a pleb. That's ok, it's not a big deal.