Kpop general

slug edition

i like soyul now guys

>thinking anyone in kpop is talented
lmao

it physically hurts me to see people as perfect as Seulgi

r8 her kneepits

betsy tho

>tfw you realize tiffany did it on purpose to take attention away from blackpink and yg

>twiceshitters believe this

omo

don't let me down guys

Soon these threads will be nothing but uncle fans

I'd waifu her for that

stop gps spoofing you degenerate

These things are never accidental, there's always a method in the madness. Kpop CEOs and marketers are masters of the long con.

who are >we rooting for in idolm@ster?

my least favourite part of the body

There are people here who don't think f(x) Is the most forward thinking kpop group atm, wew
t. Twice shitter

is Coco and Sori still there
if so them

way too risky

if you go too far you end up Park Bom'ing yourself and your group and then you are F I N I T O

this was just an american girl not giving a fuck about korean faggots and their oversensitive culture

Stop wasting your time faking shit and go actually talk to a Korean girl jfc

yukika

a hero

>There are people here who don't think f(x) Is the most forward thinking kpop group atm, wew
how can they be, they mostly just buy literal western pop songs

that are years old sometimes

Is Rough the best choreographed AND performed kpop dance of ALL TIME?

I will always be a sone but it's far more likely that Fany was too dumb to be socially aware despite living in Korea for a decade

You can take the girl out of California but you can't take the California out of the girl

seaweed pls

so kpg is just jealous of a white male with some high agency to actually capitalise on something he enjoys?

typical /kpg/ faggots

goonshipas

How does it feel falling into the "your opinion is wrong mine is right" manchildren stereotype? You guys are funny to watch I'll give you that

Do you guys like Tiffany's ass?

With the exception of Shadow, their best songs are all original

>tfw you realize tiffany did it on purpose to take attention away from blackpink and yg

mfw you realise its part of her master plan to kill snsd and get her contract droped, while at the same time planning to join YG to become the new 4th member of 2ne1cause yg artists could get fuck korea tats on their forheads and get away with it.

Is the DMZ Peace Concert actually held at the DMZ?

go back to America cunt. American niggers will be all over that

t. gook sub human

>tfw no rich Chinese mommy to take care of you

no
i have done, they're the most prudish asian girls i've ever met

Stop shilling
t. Europoor

it's another episode of not deleting your late bp thread so kpg ends up splitting into 2 dead threads when this thread reaches bump limit

This, even the netizens shit on celebrities because they have nothing to do and wish they had the money and fame like they did

no navilerra desu

t. ugly amerilard wetback spic fuck

>nigger calling gooks subhuman
lmaooooooo
fuck off jew

gfriend perfs are always awesome

post some fat pits

Do all Europeans learn English from four channel memes because it's starting to seem like it

take action

I knew it, Tif was always loyal to jessica she was killing them from the inside.

wonder how much work she's had done

what do we count as their best songs?
i know our girl kenzie made papi but most of their title songs and famous album tracks are from the west i think

go reply to your bf(david) lol

So are the only things I.O.I can shill covers of covers?

this isn't kpop, stop posting it

not enough, bitch is ugly as fuck

Is this worse than AOA's fuck up

i am from korea no european you trailer-trash meth addled sister fucking sack of white shit

yeah it's all we can do, never seems to make a difference though

...wanting ioi to make more of their god awefull original songs...m8

>implying Red Light isn't one of the most challenging kpop songs around

But of course they mostly follow Western trends, it's kpop after all. They do have a more peculiar sound than other groups though (just look at Nu ABO)

why does she bother with the ass shaking when her parents are ballin?

I believe you.

because gfriend is NKpop

How do gfriend stay so perfectly in sync compared to other groups?

They are on another level.

she just loves to dance

So I took an anons advice and made an OH account and it's honestly like heaven compared to here when you actually want to discuss stuff. The only thing lacking is dank memes

I wish I went here when I was still a teenager because now I get the awful feeling that I'm older than most people there...

cyborgs programmed with dick to stay in complete unison

for the love of the game

I don't follow them either way. It just seems like they got a lot of attention for Hip Song, which took like 80% of it's cues from Scarlet's cover, then no one cared about their original single, and now just rehashing a known American cover of a song is getting them attention again.

It's like they skipped the "get famous in my own group" stage and jumped straight to special-stage vocal ensembles taken from various groups.

netizens shitting on celebrities is highly profitable goy, character assassinate other groups and promote your own with your own team of paid gooks is a fanastic idea!, immoral?, sure but hey it's a cut throat business and a cut throat world we live in. Only the strong may survive.

Oy vey how antisemitic! TRUMP.WON'T.WIN.YOU.BIGOT
#i'mwithher

>stop shilling
stop being weak and get out of your mommies basement

it's probably a combination of powerful choreo + more practice that makes it seem they are more in sync

if you watch each member individually they're not perfect

they need to be good at something because it sure as fuck isnt lookin good

it's because they practice very hard desu

No idea dude. It seriously blows my mind.

What does the Korean surge of feminism and the backlash against their deeply sexist culture mean for K-pop?

i like kpg.
it's much faster?
it's nice if you find a good user sometimes.

24 hours remain

What's there to discuss dubuhonest?
Most opinions collide and you just get angry people.

Or worthless discussions like on /r/kpop.

Btw OH itself seems like it's mostly filled with underage teens. Not a fun environment if you truly want a discussion.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well feminism made women super fucking slutty in western societies so its good for us when it comes to kpop

I agree but I feel like I'm finding good anons to talk with less and less
So far it's not quite as fast which is probably due to the lack of memes and shitposts compared to here

is it just me or is soobin's head massive

i just shannonblasted

AMA

this. kpg is a freedom wall.

yeah but sluttiness took a turn for the ironic in the west, not appealing at all

slutty for chads not losers here who kfap all day long

>Sup Forums memes
>actually thanks trump will win when Hillary has proven to be invincible beyond reason
>"Get out of your mom's basement"

Cute lack of self awareness, have a (you)

rate your experience 1-10

Yerin is my favorite gfriend 2bh

which Shannon

And a beautiful over-sized bonce it is

try speaking with sense here and you'll get higher chances of a worthwhile reply.
as much as most angry retards here hate the essayposters(also probably the gaypoppists), i find those more constructive than anywhere online.

poor mans lisa /10