Kpop general

snsd are finito

Other urls found in this thread:

kpopalypse.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/kpopalypse-roundup-new-k-pop-releases-1582016/
youtube.com/watch?v=CSGZN-uYW_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for irene

This shit hole is the perfect example of "your opinion sucks, mine is right" like good job falling right into the retarded manchildren stereotype pals

delete your failed thread, you're fucking pathetic

lmao F I N I T O

She keeps them hidden most of the time, just like her bellybutton.
Have this webm though

Dubu's not a Jap, you nincompoop.

Did I miss something?

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD
DO NOT MIGRATE HERE

delete this thread

I hope tiffany noona will be fine

But people shouldn't be offended because there was no intent to offend.

Are you a SJW or something >muh feelings

janny is a bp god, good luck nugu floppers

kpopalypse.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/kpopalypse-roundup-new-k-pop-releases-1582016/

she won't

stop posting in this thread

you faggot would argue about anything

>An American singer posting a picture of the British flag on America's "liberation day". Is not the same.

Explain, it's exactly the same.

don't post binnie

all you fucks defending tiffany
she was told by fans to put it down multiple times because it was rude but she didn't give a fuck
its literally not korea's fault theyre having a fit over this when they gave warnings beforehand

real thread

maybe to a moron

nobody in america cares, but it's a big deal in korea thats why tiffany is getting so much hate

tippany did nothing wrong!

>MUH FEELINGS ARE HURT

you first

is tiffany the biggest shitposter in kpop?

It literally isn't even close

SK was living is shitty mudhuts before the Japanese invaded, with no signs of ever improving. Once Japan got there, giant buildings and technology EVERYWHERE.

South Korea should be sucking Japan's dick every day for the opportunity they gave them.

dude i couldnt give a fuck about people getting their jimmies rustled over shit, but my point still stands just because i or you dont care about it doesnt mean if i walk upto a black american and crack a slave joke for the lulz doesnt mean they dont have the right to take offence even though i just intended to tell a joke.

OMG pedos are really desperate lol

not a matter of feelings but really its about respect
if youre a foreigner the least you could do is learn not to cross certain boundaries

nugus will never learn that bp runs this place lmao

I automatically side with the idol because Koreans are retarded.

and america was full of red skin shit bags with bows and arrows until we came over their and created you, its a pretty similar fucking example

youtube.com/watch?v=CSGZN-uYW_M

>I don't want a boy, I need a man

What did she mean by this?

this is a good post.

you must get angry a lot

Difference is Japan didn't kill 90% of the natives

That she's a grown woman now

I'm laughing at how butthurt these gooks are.

fuck off

post the most silly sohye pic you have

ye they only raped them ......

i'm laughing at how butthurt tiffany fans are

we love mrj oppa here

They have a legitimate reason to be offended desu but I get it that Tiffany didn't mean it

he's right though

Imagine how hard it is being Momo surrounded by all these racist gooks.

They say they like Japan now, but then something like this happens and they start screaming "JAPANESE PIG FUCK JAPAN HIROSHIMA BEST DAY OF MY LIFE".

>[+10,573, -160] Tiffany put up other posts yesterday saying she loves Tokyo and Japan and fans asked her not to write it saying it's national liberation day so she deleted it. Then she put up other pictures of the Japanese flag on the actual day of liberation before deleting it and then straight up put up Tokyo! with the confederate flag. How can you call those simple mistakes?
Pretty sure she meant it

>muh racism

fuck off

Yeah but she was partying and drunk, it was probably unintentional. What would she get from it?

So did the Russians when they invaded Germany. It's war user

What's their legitimate reason? Because Japan did something historical to Korea they have the right to get #triggered by the Japanese flag for the rest of history to come?

Better than death. Still shitty, but better. They got to live and see their country flourish because of the little bit of penetration they had to endure.

Mass rape is nothing when you get massive culture advancement AND expansion AND you get your country back to put icing on the cake. I'm sure they would all endure it again if they knew how far it would take their people.

>"JAPANESE PIG FUCK JAPAN HIROSHIMA BEST DAY OF MY LIFE"

say hi to my husbando

she parties all the fucking time though so you would expect her to know not to do this shit

well germany did invade first and sort of slaughter tens of millions of russian civilians on their way to moscow. hans had it coming. koreans did nothing to the japanese

>When someone posts the Italian flag near me

REEEEE FUCKING ROMANS INVADED MY COUNTRY AND BUILT ROADS AND SCHOOLS AND CIVLISATION REEE I AM FUCKING ANGRY REEEEEE

ye im not saying its not stupid to be super rustled by what fanny did but surely people can understand why some people still might be rustled about their grans getting jav gangbanged

I mean it's normal for korea to get this triggered, they've been getting cucked by japan and usa for centuries lmao

Yet if you don't have an iPhone you're using an LG or Samsung

>koreans did nothing to the japanese
Their 'hero' Kindokkang shot a Jap minister

what if hes a sea money and still rocking a nokia 3210?

gooks are pathetic desu

Germany didn't invade russia. Germany invaded Poland to get Danzig. And Russia and Germany had an agreement to not go to war with each other but the Soviet Union went back on their words and collaborated with the U.K. and declared war on Germany. So no Germany didn't invade first it was the Soviet Union

>Sales of this shirt have just quadrupled in price among Korean celebrities.

I hope other idols are currently sticking as many Korean flags on their instagram as they can and learning everything they can about Korean history so they don't get scandal'd

this is the thread

really? you're seriously denying nazi germany didn't break the agreement and struck first at russia?

>inb4 mad koreans/koreaboos

>Korean history

Literally 1 paragraph

my waifu (mijoo) isn't plastic

prior to annexation moron

>Korean """"history""""

Get cucked by China
Get cucked by Japan
Get cucked by America

kek

>[+10,573
fucking gooks, jesus....