Only have 32 GB SD Card on phone

>only have 32 GB SD Card on phone
>run out of space for music

Sup Forums never warned me about this

Google Music.

Upload your library for free and you can stream/cache it.

Warning: water can make you choke

It's the fuckin worst, bulbasaur. Just stream stuff, it's easier if perhaps less sentimental

if you're underwater are you wet

but I dont want to pay for digital music

buy a 1tb SSD and hook it up to your phone

aren't there like 128 gb sds yet

what music player you guys use?

hate it that foobar doesnt have a quick playlist function

rotate every week, always fresh new jams to listen to.

Oh shit, thanks for the heads up

I love black player

256 gb micro SD

do you really need your entire music library at your disposal when you're at the shops? i just shuffle mine around every week adding and removing stuff as i please

Digital is the future though.

I personally hate streaming music. And my country has 1GB data caps, and data can only go as fast as 50kbps, so it's inconvenient

Wish I could find one of those. I got Poweramp for sale, it's the one I use now.

need to have a good collection at all times imo
>for the car
>for the afterhours
>for sport

Why would you pay for it? You still download the files however you prefer and just upload the files. There's no DRM.

that still doesn't mean you need 400gb of music on your phone

Commutes are long, and I use my phone more than my computer.

Plus, I like seeing the looks on people's faces when they snoop around my phone and see 260 albums of music. They demand recs quick

but they were talkin abou google music and premium streaming services a.ka spotify etc

yeah

It's easier to just keep it all on my phone rather than my computer

get a bigger card then dummy. they're cheap

paying for something you can easily get for free with no consequences is retarded

Lowkey get thread

Google Music is free.

i have 160gb iphone and it happens to me to, so you will have to delete some stuff from your player sry man

What country do you live in?

of course not that much

but 100gb seems reasonable, those FLACS take alot of space

Philippines

I have a shitty 3g/LTE sprint connection, would it be worth it to get google play?
Apparently there's a package deal with Google Play, Youtube Red, and some other shit I don't know.

Nigga LMAO why u need more u gonna play all those songs at the same time?

My dad texted me a while back saying he added me to his google play family account. Now I can legally download free music whenever. And it feels so good.

>And it feels so good
if you feel good just because you're not breaking a law someone else made you're a cuck. if you feel good because you're helping artists that's a different story, but you're not paying and they don't get much of a cut anyway

Not all of the songs. Just all from one artist at the same time so I can ascend to a higher plane

Sansa mp3 + 200gb card + rockbox

>cuck meme
Thanks facebook

it's not a meme if it's accurate

Mp3s are pretty low data to stream, id say go for it; you can always cancel if it doesnt work for you

>saving the thumbnail

time to start curating playlists

this is the road to patricianhood

Facebook? why yes I am very popular, intelligent, and successful. Please don't be so hard on yourself, but do know that not everyone can be a winner.

Underrated post.
I always do this with my 32 SD card, it's a great choice

What's your thought process on rotating? Is it by artist selections, genres? Or purely random?

Curating playlists?

Well, I select music according to my mood, some days I wanna listen to post-rock so I put post-rock albums that I usually or never listen. So, yeah, it's a cuasi-random choice, I put albums that I never listened to in order to hear it in the street.

Delete music that you dont listen.
Convert to a good codec as M4a. Less weight better quality. 210 its like 320 kbps there.
Also who the fuck need so much music? I travel for 40 min on bus so i just dont need that much. Im find with 2-3 gb of music.

I'll give it a go

i had a 64gb card

i now have a 500mb card

use .ogg nigga

although really you could just get a 128gb card and not worry about that

>mfw I got a nexus 6p
>Love it but no sd card slot
>Starting to branch out from hip hop into other genres
>Scroll down the catalog
>Sharethread
This is almost as bad as seeing a one page thread on Sup Forums. I can't help myself.

>Redownload all your library on FLAC
>Convert it all to .ogg which on average uses half the space a .mp3 file needs.
>Enjoy.

People not downloading FLACs are dumb.

stop being a horder and only put the stuff you actually feel like listening to.

>Get a bigger SD card
>Copy music on to there
>DONT fall for the stream meme
>???
>Profit

>>Also who the fuck need so much music?
>Not having your entire library with you at all times

Holy shit. Do people actually do this?

>saving FLACs in your phone instead of just converting to q6-q7 .OGG