Ugly without makeup. Grow up beta.

would get lavren pregnant on the first try tbqh

misogynist detected

You need to go back

lavren

dubs

So close

fags

Please do not be lewd. Every time you are lewd a piece of Lavren's soul dies. She is a human being who deserves to be treated with respect.

>look her up
>she's almost 30 years old
wew

Shut up queer

i will even eat "her" poop

Is that a diaper?

Leave a Trace

>tfw you'll never take the tube home from work on a rainy late October Friday evening, feeling mildly numb and full of ennui; "but it's ok, things could be worse" you say to yourself as you step out of your tube station, opening up your umbrella and taking a moment to stare at the hazy street lamps, random shops and tail-lights reflecting on the rainy streets; taking a moment to look at your watch, it's 6:07 pm, so you start walking to your flat, stopping on the way to your corner chip shop, the Ocean Fish Bars. you get the usual, large chips to share and two medium cods and scampi, picking up a can of Old Jamaica ginger root beer and an Irn Bru, you go out, saying cheers to Jermaine, he's a good lad even though he's missing two teeth from back in Nigeria. you keep walking home, misty rain in your face but it's ok, because soon you're home and you'll unlock the door and your qt Lavren gf runs and jumps in your arms, dressed in your burgundy hoodie, kissing you and almost not letting you say hi to her, she's noticing you got some takeaway she gets even happier, she was just about to text you that. she's chipper, having just finished a long assignment for her class. you have your fish and chips while you watch some Inbetweeners episodes and doing shit jokes about #bants and cheeky nandos. after that you dim the lights, put on a record she picked a while ago from a shop run by a and old hippie, lying on the floor, rain hitting the windows. the record ends and she draws a bath for the two of you. you enjoy your bath, looking hazy-eyed at eachother, faint smiles, resting your chin on her left foot, thinking that you've done this before, and yet, you're overwhelmed by a state of pure bliss and you realise, you're finally at peace with yourself. suddenly she breaks the 20 minutes long silence, saying the same thing. you feel deeply in love with her, being thankful that you approached that new, 1st year, shy girl at lunch.

>BE BRITBONG
>Wake up next day
>Have a Muslim in the neighboring apartment blow you and your waifu up so he can meet Allah

This.

Nice. Very nice. Consider writing.

This

I'll be f-fine thanks tho

every time she posts a new photo on twitter, there is a new thread with it

truly Sup Forumss queen

holy cross she has a punchable face

Thank you, m80s.

Truth be told, this is the kind of stuff and plans I used to make with my ex. Oh well.

she literally looks like a fuccboi

that's a pretty good show in case you didn't already know

i heard its going to get a second season, so that's p cool