Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

>muh shitty EDM is so superior
>much shitty DJs who press play are better than THOSE shitty DJs who press play because they're more obscure
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on Sup Forums

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most EDM "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other EDM and try to act pretentious about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vT5f8VaV8pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yo delete this

They even praise trap rap and pretend its "dance music" by calling it "grime" and "footwork"

haha this "lad" was so salty he made his own thread

haha nice one lad
the only good music is simplistic drum beats with a Japanese vocal sample on top repeating for 10 minutes

great thread OP

B U T T H U R T
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

>Asks for /bleep/ recs once

this is outrageous!

This...IS contagious!

I agree with you
At least the mainstream DJs are trying to do something new, /bleep/ shits itself over bland rehashes of house and techno

Big beats are the best
Get high all the time

Come back from boomtown to this

Wew
e
w

/bleep/ and /metal/ are both shit

/bleep/ because of pretense and /metal/ because there are like two posters who shitpost so incredibly hard that it ruins all discussion

oh hey i know that song

what was the band called again?

ok this thread is boring now im leaving guys

>all these people falling for pasta

Apollo 440 haha

the prodigy

the longer the note, the more dread, eh?

>At least the mainstream DJs are trying to do something new

post an example of a "mainstream" "dj" trying something "new", "lad"

This is a VERY new genre which many people can't connect with from previous generations due to it being so synthetic, but like almost any genre it has a unique brilliance to it, maybe not a great soothing melody like jazz, crazy riffs like rock, or intricate lyrics like (some) rap, but it has a HUGE range of sub-genres and unique styles; because of the general variety of sounds you can produce electronically. This genre is going to be around for a long time

lol I bet you wanted to get spoonfed and then when people told you to fuck off you got all angry :')

Technically, electronic music has been around longer than both rock and hip-hop. I believe the first electronic music was made in the 1910s? It was surprisingly early anyway.

>forgetting abt kpop

It depends what you mean by electronic. If you consider player pianos it's all the way back to the 1860s.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT5f8VaV8pA

Do you know where I might find a dl link for this?
Umek Urtoxen ep

electronic music has been around since the latest 19th century

electronica and electronic dance music have been around since the middle of the 20th century

*late

Their irrational fetish for vinyl, and ultrahipster producers who release their music exclusively on vinyl, puts me off the most.
Vinyl is objectively inferior to the Compact Disc.
Bleep has no rational arguments for vinyl.
It's pure hipsterdom.