Whats Sup Forums think?

no

yeah

Descriptive

But is there something more than that?

I haven't listened to it but the cover art is cool. Is it worth a listen?

absolutely worth a listen

If you like pop then yes. But if you've never listened to tame impala before then listen to their albums chronologically starting with Innerspeaker or their EP

What makes something pop? Has to be catchy or whatever?

I wouldn't say it's pop, but i agree that you need to listen to their albums chronologically

Lonerism was better

p damn good desu but innerspeaker is a tad bit better

it is straight up pop. kevin himself said that beyonce,mj and todd rundgren were his inspirations for this album.

Right but those were just the inspirations, not the music itself. I would call it Psychedelic Pop / Psychedelic Rock.

>Psychedelic Pop
>pop
just like I said

I was just being more specific. But there's also some Psychedelic Rock elements in the album too like Eventually, The Less I Know the Better, and Reality in Motion. Come to think of it, there's also some R&B in this album too, I forgot.

The more I've listened to it, the better it gets. Definitely buying the vinyl.

Shit

I think Lonerism's best tracks were better than Currents' best tracks (besides Let It Happen and Reality In Motion) but Lonerism had some filler and Currents never lets up. I'd say they're about equal in the end but Kevin's songwriting just keeps getting better.

I really like it but in a "dude weed lmao" type of way. Smoking to this album is top tier joy.

I love innerspeaker and lonerism, but for some reason i cant get into it.