Thicc and qt. I like you.

Seville and Malaga

Andalucia is like 80% moorish. I'm sorry

Yeah

noice, Granada here

noice

>anyone in Spain
>white

pic related, some guy from asturias (never conquered)

No
Gallaecia is the only part of Iberia that is white

>These men are white

>Southern Europeans

>White

Yes, don't be a meme. Dividing white people is what is allowing the chinese and muslims to win

White people are our real enemies since the ancient times. This is why I hate the fucking EU.

whiter than the average spanish actually

Seriously, I pose this question: Does anyone have more self loathing than Spanish posters?

>anglos
>people
lmao

what's that? an empire for ants?

How the fuck is that self loathing, fucking cuck? Only white wannabes are self haters.

it's about throwing shit to each other
a lot of people don't feel spanish at some degree so it's not really self-loathing

a good example is making regional banter and see another civil war start

well it was that, or this one that is a little exaggerated

k
Would you say there is more nationalistic sentiment in Italy?

>little exaggerated
>little
that's ancient finnic empire levels of exaggeration

I'm from Greece. Am i white?

It's just a Sup Forums meme you mong, if you ask a Spaniard from Spain in real life they will always tell you they're white or European, but Spaniards here are afraid of saying they're white because Central and Northern Europeans will start to give meme responses to them.

Well, I like to think it is the modern equivalent of the countries where before it was a coast. In practical terms though, it is great for rustling jimmies

When speaking spanish yes, because it's a term for the people living in Europe but in english it means notthern european. Learn the difference.

>exaggerated map
doesn't include some real territories who were temporarily controlled by Spain like some colonies in Oceania or Alaska
>doesn't even include Habsburg Austrian empire for giggles

Oh...

But America is the owner of the english language and Moroccans are white there

>spaniggers
>white

Also, if you're not lusitanic, you aren't white.

I think that yes, which is not that hard
btw I'm actually a spanish here in Italy

I think it's a counter-meme to places like TheApricity and similar places (pure autism, but it's fun grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching the hilarious Apennino-Iberian Whiteness Wars ensue - mostly carries out by >muh hurritagers who are 1/64 of each respectively, think Snooki vs random Chicano roleplaying as "Italian" vs "Spanish") where the Iberian (or most likely """Iberian""") members always post those super rare light blonde nationals and the """Italians"""" post Gypsies/Moroccans as response, and vice versa

Jello fellow ksp player

Yeah, but we all know that americans have a retarded census and it's self reported anyway. And in any case I don't mind being able to enjoy their affirmative actions.

do you pass as a syrian refugee there

>lusitanic
>portuguese reconquista was started by the descendants of the gallaecians

Oh boy its time to fire your neutrons again!

Oh...well in that case, do YOU feel particularly Spanish? If you don't mind me asking

no, we re not "white" for american standard but we are iberians, thats is all

also we dont feel close to europe, maybe portugal...

does spain like Italy more than us?

I'm in northern Italy and there are a lot of swarthy people here as well as inmigrants
also most girls have curly hair
so nobody notices me, and would never since I'm 100% white

well it's a hard question actually, I do love Spain and have feeling towards it but from my experience with people from other countries it's a different kind of relationship, which is very clear with national symbols like the anthem or certain holydays

also I'm some kind of internationalist who wouldn't mind getting close to other countries like Portugal, Italy or Greece or Latin America

100% true
only portuguese guy lacks a proper moustache

It seems that in the polls asking about what nationality would you prefer to date we like each other.

I don't mean this in a mean way, but I find very many Spaniards with the same or similar sentiment. I guess I just wonder why that might be...or am I just assuming too much?

Holy shit that sounds like fun, I might go there and see all those virtual race wars.

well it all comes from the history of Spain itself

while the most recent causes includes regional tensions due to all those civil wars in the XIX-XX centuries and centralist politics after centuries of big decentralization and specially fascist taking nationalism as something that defined them and only them making a lot of spanish a bit ashamed of calling themselves spanish with pride

Dang...well that was pretty in depth. Thanks for that response. I guess I just assumed the backlash against Franco would last half a century. Spain is a beautiful country and concept. I hope that doesn't get lost due to guilt

Reading non-meme responses here feels kinda weird, but your post was really a spot on.

the worst case scenario is becoming a warless yugoslavia and becoming a bunch of countries

I still think that everything will change sooner than later just by its own weight

Yeah, also the fact that the francoist regime used the stereotypes from Andalusia to atract tourism didn't help. It's annoying when for example foreigners make a documentary about Spain and when they are in northern Spain a fucking spanish guitar sounds all the time.

Germany and Italy also suffer from this.

I know but it wasn't imposed by any government.

it's not our fault as andalusians that our culture is the most dominant of the country
if anything Franco fucked Andalucia in the ass all he could

Andalucian culture was dominant before Franco

Meh, I chuckle a bit at most when my whole cunt is stereotyped as rural Alpine Bavaria, but I'd never get mad triggered at it - besides it's mostly Murriclaps being that ignorant anyway, and we can kinda forgive them because of their 1) being far away and 2) having generally sub-par geographic education outside their home sphere

>dominant before Franco
It's not that it was dominant, it was just retarded anglo writers romantizing Al Andalus and obsessing over 'the lost link between Europe' and Arabia, so exotic and misterious. But yeah, Franco just followed the trend and gave foreigners what they wanted.

At least Bavaria is rich and an industrial region besides the rural parts and even them they are better than anything from Andalusia. Imagine if your stereotypes came from Poland.

I don't think Franco pushed anything
maybe only some people in certain areas used some traits as flamenco as a bait for that spain is different idea

because by what you said Andalusia should be the main touristic region of Spain when it's clearly not it was never

My family has roots in Galicia, am I white?

pls respond.

Well, I admit it's at least better to have as stereotype than some run-down kebab-infested downtown of which we have plenty

>doesn't remember the Spain is different adds
They were filled with Flamenco and Semana Santa shit

>rural Alpine Bavaria
>tfw I live in rural Alpine Bavaria

Galicians are swarthy as fuck so no, niggeriño.

Well, you have to admit it's only logical to advertise your warm and dry regions as holiday destination to back-then much wealthier North/West/Central Yuros to generate cash.
The average summer tourist doesn't go for >muh cuklture, but for beach relaxation. So a guaranteed dry/hot place is much better for attracting the masses than, say, Santiago de Compostela. We see enough rain in 51 out of 52 weeks in a year, so we usually want to at least escape it for the short remainder, plus see something "exotic"

A-at least I have no snow and frost yet
(but yeah somewhat jelly, even "rural" Rhein-Main is sometimes just too full desu - I'd love to see a single day go by without getting my eyes polluted by some fugly sandnigger)

hahaha,TheApricity was so much fun to shitpost on.I'd trigger italians and greeks so easily.
However the best threads were the iberian ones.
A guy would create a thread with the name:''Are north portuguese white?'' and then post like 10 nordic looking portuguese looking woman.
Then you'd have an italian saying chimping the fuck out.
Ah,and that fat gypsy looking serb saying he's pontic kek

Oh, Mortimer really classifies himself like that now? Haven't been there for months.... guy is clearly quarter to half Australoid desu (Indo-Brachid)
Anyway the best (or worst) troll from there is that triracial obese huehue (kinda looks Turk) who also posts on here, know who I mean?

>my great grandfather was white with blue eyes and my grandmother is blonde with green eyes.

what did they mean by this?

>moorshit
>dominant
Your culture was seen as monkeys in Spain and in Madrid.

I'm talking about that guy exactly....The triracial turk looking guy.
Anyway.Atlanto-mediterranean/atlantid guy here.and you?

Kek, he's pseudo Indo-Brachid too I'd say
As for me, I'd say Borreby x Alpine x Neanderthal hammerskull (62cm circ)
Gotta get myself 23andme'd some day (I know as SW German I'll most likely cluster somewhere inbetween the West_German and Frog territory, still a bit more accuracy would be worth it if they weren't such utter Jews to charge $100 shipping), but I have no idea how to make it anonymous

I want to get 23andme,and of course it will trace like 95% at least to the iberian peninsula and that's why I'm kinda reluctant.I'm atlanto-mediterranid and portuguese and that's what matters,only new worlders care about that

Apparently they can predict some diseases you're genetically more prone to, but IIRC them publishing that to the test taker was apparently outlawed some while ago... but only if testee is living in Murica
Also you can upload your raw data to other calculators for more in-depth analysis

Spaniards have germanic heritage. Get a history lesson if you're a yank hick, argentinian or a brown skinned douchebag illegally living in Spain.