How do you call this in your country's native language?

How do you call this in your country's native language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hc2TLJFKazs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love bite

fritsu

Finnish kiss

Hickey

chupón

This

Not being virgin ;_;

Mordida de lobizón

We do not do dat.

Malinka (raspberry)

british kiss

el peruANO aksdjakjakdka

sugmärke

chikinini

chupão

Slutmark

this

Osculatory dermal contusions

Zasos

NTR

>t.Xie Xiaohai

suçon

amateur hour

Estupro

We literally have no word for this.

We just describe it like - ki van szívva a nyaka. (his/her) neck had been sucked out.

We call it "unemployable".

hickey

i know that you do :^)

chupones

cucflek
suck stain literally

you can actually kill a person doing that, happened in Mexico

it's almost the same: succhione

love bite

>wonder how it feels to have a fritsu made on you
>practise on my arm
>many hickeys
>one morning wake up and have my arm on top of the blanket
>mom sees them
>"oh my!"

She always knew I never had a gf and I made them myself.

slut

herpes

Knutschfleck

just kiss my shit up

Fritsus are a health hazard that can cause blood vessels to clog!!!

Mulher de consumo

vampirism

Diabetes

damaged goods

I gave these to my gf the first time I sucked her boobs.

Thanks.

Okay you make me raugh

Mamada or Chupon

>tfw i realized we use czech word for no reason

Heresy

gâlmă, i think.

>tfw I give them to my gf and she has to wear makeup to cover it

I kindof like it though, it's like a "You're mine" stamp. Like a wedding ring but kinkier.

It's basically the same language. Relax.

no its not, fuck off SHART

smuchka

it means suck mark

Sugemerke
Sucking mark

Also, a bit of a loser here; It's created by somebody kissing you on the neck, right? The Norwegian name somewhat confuses me. It's just burst blood vessels as a result of the vaccuming of kissing, right?

romance nyam

Czechoslovakia calm down.

Yeah you suck on the skin like you would suck through a straw. You can do it on your arm under the sleeve to test it if you'd like. It lasts for a few days depending on how hard/long you do it.

>In August 2016, 17-year-old Julio Macias Gonzalez of Mexico City, Mexico, died after receiving a hickey from his 24-year-old girlfriend. The suction was strong enough to cause a blood clot in Gonzalez's neck. The clot traveled to his brain and caused a fatal stroke. The stroke occurred hours after the hickey was given, when he began having convulsions while having dinner with his family.[2]
WTF? How? She would have to harm his carotid arteries.

You have to suck on the skin pretty hard to get those. A simple kiss won't do it.

love bite, wore them with pride, shit you did when you were still dry riding.

Huidkanker

....so people intentionally suck rather than kiss? Why? Does it even feel good, or is the mark itself something people want for some reason? Looks fucking awful.

It feels pretty good actually.

you change into animal when sex is concerned, its just instict, another way to show affection

i think, kv here

Zasos.

this.

personally don't like it or doing it but that is just personal.

>when sex is concerned, its just instict
Shiet, maybe you're onto something. I mean, maybe I'll kind of just -know- what to do if I ever have sex/hook up with someone. I'm still somewhat perplexed by how French kissing works. Like, I somewhat understand just basic, lip-based kissing, but when and how the fuck does the tounge ever get involved? To they just touch tips? Swirl around like cracy? One at a time, or both? All these questions, I can't possibly trust my instincts alone.

>no lithuanians so far
>really makes you think
nasosas

this

yeah well i mean when you fap dont you get those animal urges? i should hurry up aswell with getting personal experience it gets awkward longer you wait

look into
i think the origin for nasosas is from slavic languages

Jesus Christ how old are you user?

when a grill really really likes you and you haven't fucked yet but dick and pussy out.. That foamy cream thing isn't a disease.

Not even to liberated Germans? C^;

seems plausible

>but when and how the fuck does the tounge ever get involved? To they just touch tips? Swirl around like cracy? One at a time, or both?
Here's the thing : you do random shit, basically your brain is on autopilot. If it's a calm kiss in the middle of a park you'll just caress her tongue with yours and vice versa, but if you are in bed about to fuck they will twirl around like mad, you can bite her lip or her tongue (not too hard).

Don't overthink it, it's what feels pleasant at the moment.

sogblettur

>when you fap dont you get those animal urges?
That's a fair point, maybe I'm just overanalyzing this shit. I mean, if every other retard in the world before the internet and the normalization of sex figured it out, and I'm the descendant of those motherfuckers, then shit, why not.

>basically your brain is on autopilot
Honestly, this calms me down like a bitch.

To be fair, I have made out with a few girls, shit, even touched a boob directly once, and I'm bound to have sex on New Years eve, or at least there's a certain possibility. The thing is, I've been morbidly obese for the majority of my life, and only recently have I become somewhat attractive, so basically, the experience of being 16 is all coming down at me at once, only none of the people I get with are supposed to know how inexperienced I am, and it's a bit much, but fuck it, it'll be fine.

What the fuck are those anyway? Like how are they formed? I've always been so confused about this.

iktf

I mean, we are this old and even don't know how to kiss, how can we even expect to have sex?

Let alone those little things like caressing her hair and saying shit she wants to hear all of those social things, it's all so alien to us, women can't stand inexperience guys, it's gross, we should really kill any hope we have

È succhiotto

raiskaus

If everything fails- just drink more

t. Eastern European

Un suçon

I used to threaten the girl I was sleeping with that I'd give her one and her boyfriend would see it.
I never did go through with it, feels bad

Only up to a certain point, Ivan.

You really should have. Like, on her ass or something. Something she wouldn't really see. It'd be funny just to watch it all burn.

A lot of girls get turned on by the thought of "introducing" you to sex and relationships. Just try to relax, don't splerg out and follow your animal instincts, and she'll show you the rest. After a month in a relationship you'll be having sex like a pro

besides, "experience" doesn't mean shit, everybody likes it done differently. Just listen to what she likes and doesn't like

trust me on this I had the same worries before I lost my virginity at 20

You truly are calming me down at a level I didn't think Sup Forums ever would. I'm basically in that situation you're describing, 20, about to lose my virginity to a more experienced girl. Think she said she's has sex with 3 men before me, and apparently, she likes being a bit dominant. Basically fucking perfect for my situation.

Shut up and drink

>everybody likes it done differently.
I see, I thought there was a "metagame"

just need to find a gf now

>fucking perfect. that's literally your goal

negerzoen

im in

yeah... such is life in this grimdark shithole

I hate it when ONS girls do it to me. STOP RAPING ME

I mean, your execution there was pretty shit, but when I finally got it, breddy gud.

kurva

good luck user. make sure to communicate, that's the key, and everything will be fine.

>I thought there was a "metagame"
this is a lie connected with the one-night stand meme, don't fall for it. sure there things to get good at that most people like, but the best sex is when you get comfortable enough to talk about everything and experiment, finding out specific things about what you like each other to do. the best sex by far is relationship sex

Exactly.

The only good thing that you can encounter in life here is alcohol poisoning, that is wake up call reminding you that you haven't drank yet that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=hc2TLJFKazs