Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJfogfyPtBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>canada

And yes

No

I don't want my childern to be shitskins and new european turkroaches

Also White Women > Black Women

Just try to prove me wrong I mean you really can't unless you are shitskins or nig yourself

You wont have any children anyway

No. Also wouldn't date an arab or asian.

Yes

Depends she would have to be very very attractive, there are so few blacks here though so likelihood is very low

Probably not

i would date anyone, within reason

>Canada

I would, why not but, not really attracted to black girls. I like pale skin and long hair.
Each to their own I suppose.

>You wont have any children anyway
Germany fix your country brother, reproduce, not import.

1. Russia
2. Yes

I would date her if she had white girl bodytype and nothing close to that big booty bitch type. And I would date only, no marriage and no kids.

come on lads, who wouldn't fancy some chocolate?

yes but she has to be dark

No I only date humans

But such a girl wouldn't date a 4channer anyway. Especially one who looks down on her enough not to marry her.

Dumbs spic.

>4channer. i have gf and still come to post here.
and as far as dating is concerned I would only date her during studying abroad or during foreign practice. That's it. two peole have a good time while it lasts then going on their separate ways.

I don't do bestiality, no sorry.

Nilotes and Horn Africans: without a doubt. Others depend on the case.

As much as I'd like to I have to say no. The future of my race is more important than my desires.

So if she was from your cunt you're telling me that you wouldn't date her?

I have literally never seen a black woman I've felt attracted to

are you kidding me ?

>black chick
>from lithuania

>black
>lithuanian
choose one m8. All in all there is a chance that there might be an attractive african lass somewhere here, in Lithuania, but then I would raise her high standarts: her parents must have higher education, she as well. No religion, no shady family members and desire to emigrate. Girl like this does not exist in my country, c'est la vie

I have never seen them IRL as well. But movies or music industry have something to show

bump

Chile
Absolutely

britain
yeah why not

youtube.com/watch?v=BJfogfyPtBk

if she want to

i have no gf for last 8yearsssssssssss

this is not a great example of an attractive face, chile

No

I mean your royalty is doing it so why not you?

No way in hell, negroes are grotesque.

yes

Indonesia
Yes

Fag!

1. Flag.
2. No way, I'm not a race traitor.

Sweden
Yes

But only a 10/10 curvy black girl, and i would never racemix with her, just fuck

I dated a black girl for about two months. She dumped me because I said, "I don't want to park my car around here (her neighborhood)." She said that, and various other statements made her feel like I was a racist (I'm not).