The worst, most useless instrument in the world

The worst, most useless instrument in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JUFg2gAIw
youtu.be/tyTz_-EQOXE
youtube.com/watch?v=D51-Q3AMki8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yttn57fm_o
youtube.com/watch?v=v0aflcF0-ys
youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz7acE6ZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=LI-h4urmKtA
youtube.com/watch?v=IpJkCti8IL0
youtube.com/watch?v=aF99wthptJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My brother says the same, personally I love the sound of Harpsichord/early keyboards

>The worst, most useless instrument in the world.
"What is OP's Penis?" for 500, Alex

That's not how jeopardy works

Gotta love Beethoven on an early Fortepiano. All that mashing in the lower register finally makes sense once you've heard it on the right instrument.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

That's not how any of this works

You arent gonna meme harpsichord hatred onto Sup Forums fuck off faggot

You shut your mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JUFg2gAIw

True, but no one thinks that it's a legit instrument. Everyone thought that the harpsichord was at one point.

make me you little bitch.

laptop beats is the only real instrument

youtu.be/tyTz_-EQOXE

The worst, most useless poster in the world.

>playing real instruments

You're hurting my feelings family.

Objectively untrue.
youtube.com/watch?v=D51-Q3AMki8

>what is a theremin?
Serously, it was kind of relevant back then when there where so few electrophones, but nowdays it is just novelty about how you don't touch it.

I'm sure there are a couple of good things made with it, but they could have used something else (an actuall cello, a singing saw, a continum, or a computer) and it would have been much easier

fucking gross

This is horrible. Almost as bad as this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Yttn57fm_o

I, user, will make a prog song with this shit. I swear it, mark my words.

Agree. The theremin was not a fairly not-very-well-thought-out instrument. The Ondes Martenot was the superior design since you are given easy access to visual absolute intonation.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0aflcF0-ys

> most useless
Seeing as how it led to the piano, the most fundamental and important instrument in all of western music, I'd say it's been rather useful

You can take that pro-harpsichord propaganda out of my thread, thank you very much.

The Piano originated from the Pump Organ. You learn this in grade school.

kek prove it bitch

>Harpsichord
Chordophone whose strings are agitated by a plectrum operated by a cantilever system
>Piano
Chordophone whose strings are agitated by hammers operated by a cantilever system
>Pump organ
Free reed instrument developed about 100 years after the piano.

zx spectrum

I am no longer here

Harpsichord is awesome
This

HAYOOO calling OP out on his shit

You see, I'm a Christian. This means I believe in the Fallen World Model, which is where the first iteration of anything is God Given and anything else is man corrupting it. This can first be seen in the Garden of Eden, and is why Jesus had to be killed brutally, because Eve fucked up.

This can be seen in real life too. Why is banana flavored candy different and worse to actual bananas? Why are game consoles inferior to PC's? Why does war get progressively worse as technology gets better? Why are virgins pure? Because, as time goes on, we grow more distant to God's vision.

Let's stop with the bullshit pro harpsichord propaganda. "History" and "recorded record" has been tainted by Satan, so we have to rely on pure logic.

The Pump Organ is the best instrument ever to be created. This must mean that it's the closest to God's vision, so it must be first. Using this we can see the true order of invention: then came the pipe organ, then the synthesizer, then the piano, and finally... the Harpsichord. This means that it was invented much later than is believed, 1960's at the earliest.

This raises a very obvious question; Why is everyone being told that the harpsichord is such an old instrument when it is so new? Well, it's supposedly most popular in the Baroque era, when the most popular music was... religious music.

So, the harpsichord was explicitly created to sabotage and tarnish the name of Christian music with it's shittiness, as part of a more elaborate plot made by Satan to make all of Christianity uncool (This is also the main reason behind most contemporary Christian music, btw.)

Behold, the Harpsichord, the devil's instrument. Mind=blown.

THE HARPSICHORD AND RECORDER ARE BOTH REAL INSTRUMENTS. ANYTHING THAT TAKES SKILL AND HAS RHYTHM AND OR TONAL ASPECTS IS AN INSTRUMENT. To say that an instrument isn't real just because people don't use it in pop music is ludicrous. Just like music is timeless, so are instruments. If it's good its good.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz7acE6ZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=LI-h4urmKtA

>This can first be seen in the Garden of Eden
when your evidence is a fictional place out of a children's tale. ur bad and u should feel bad

>when the baroque era was 1800s.
>when you tihink the hrp was invented in 1960.
you're bad and you should feel bad

Read apologetics, fuckwit.
Read my post more carefully, most of the Baroque Era was a lie, which makes sense if you use my logic above, because it's the shittiest era.

The tones an instrument make can simply be bad. Evil, even.

'I want to say sth personal, i lieike youuu.' quote dr.zeahhhh

I'm really glad I took the bait and responded to this one because it's amazing.

**blushes**

Capped.

You dropped this, OP

No, Stringed Instruments (violin, mandolin, bass, both stand up and guitar) were all created shortly after the Pump Organ. So it's a lie that acoustic instruments were created before electric ones, because they were made simultaneously by an angel who later fell to hell.

The religious polarity of such instruments are dubious at best, but they can do good. Except for the Banjo, which is a failed attempt at what the Harpsichord does now.

patrician as fuck

The Triangle is the most aesthetically pathetic instrument

I need to bring this up too:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpJkCti8IL0

This is legitimately very impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=aF99wthptJs