youtube.com/watch?v=q0e2dKHHZ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tcoPW53yO3E
youtube.com/watch?v=JWN3UBUqv20
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zzm7ZXp4yU
youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8
youtube.com/watch?v=FJALJFcnEiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no chocolate gf

Let's play a game /meal/; post some decent albums by shit bands.

>meal
Nice meme

What did you think of the new song?

youtube.com/watch?v=1JzvcTVVs1E

>unironically wearing gauntlets

What does /metal/ think of Ozzy Osbourne's solo discography? specifically The Ultimate Sin? Childhood favorite and just wanted to share.

youtube.com/watch?v=niUWdAbRjwI

Dat ass.

what is the metal equivalent of this?
liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1326570950

yeah for sure. what do you think of the album though?

Where can I get some good band shirts? Preferably from Immortal, Abbath, and Behemoth.

I hate this guy so goddamn much

Same

youtube.com/watch?v=OG-RNq7oRUM

youtube.com/watch?v=jiOepsyiVR8

youtube.com/watch?v=gKXvtXQCU9U
Son, you need Jesus in your life. Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior?

Unironically a good band. Riffs are nice

why RIP in peace? is it going to be a blackgaze album?

I think he meant this general as a whole is dead, but still made a thread for some reason. can we just let it die?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5OMOqJRWc

youtube.com/watch?v=HO9rkM0czyo

manually spamming metalcore is slightly less embarrassing than actually playing metalcore

So you can't actually disprove the existence of God?

youtube.com/watch?v=k-sz4QvNCs8

youtube.com/watch?v=gjdfBJwhtE8

Are they literally trying to get contact hype from calling it DEATHGRIP?

As in Death Grips?

youtube.com/watch?v=iO-DyFhHQ-w

No you fucking autist

Taking this continued silence as a "No, I cannot disprove the existence of God"

youtube.com/watch?v=gVu3ucScy3E

>corespamming the beta thread because alpha thread BTFO'd him
pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=FfRF18KH8Nk

youtube.com/watch?v=eCEz--A13oQ

Yes and?

never found interest in it

/metal/ is straight up dead.

Why do you even come here if there is nothing at all but shit posting, fighting and arguing? It's like you thrive on the hatred.

Kinda answered your own question there.

Screw this dead general, I'm going back to r/metal

youtube.com/watch?v=17JTv4G74bU

There is NOTHING wrong with being an atheist.

There is NO proof at all that a "God" of any kind exists.

You're deluding yourself if you think there is an after life.

Religious is for the weak minded.

They DO pray on alcoholics, drug addicts, vulnerable people, people with mental illnesses, the less educated.

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey,
goodbye

Nice fedora tippin there, bro

WalkGOD

Maybe jesseposter can save this dead general

Ey, let's talk about actually good music.
youtube.com/watch?v=q0gqLR9Mp0I
This is great, already sold out at 162 copies though, pretty sad.
Also this is cancer, I'm not religious at all, but people who tell others that their religion is wrong and that god isn't real are worse than the religious people who try to convert you. You're just being an overall asshole, why do you even care what anyone else believes as long as it makes them happy?

People trying to convert you to a religion is really just as bad as the other. But I will be judging you harshly internally if you are religious. I truly do think it's for weak minded individuals.

I recently spoke to a co-worker who was a christian and she said she just "can't not believe". She was incapable of thinking for herself and could not at all imagine a life without a god. Of course I had restraint and didn't say a word, but I personally think her thought process is stupid as fuck. Shame, because she was really nice.

Did I like it? Am I allowed to?

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

-James 4;12

Bob Daisley is a critically underrated metal bassist. I don't know why so many people in the metal industry put up with shit from Sabbath & Ozzy.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4I7Ak1N2z8

Rude.

All their early albums were kinda meh. They were still building a roster and finding their sound I guess. From Oceans Between Us to their hiatus is the best period for the whole sound senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfO0TjJrTEU

Man this general is toxic. How can people unironically pos there every single day?

What's some good Jewish metal?

>But I will be judging you harshly internally if you are religious. I truly do think it's for weak minded individuals.
Sounds like you have an obsession.

>I recently spoke to a co-worker who was a christian and she said she just "can't not believe". She was incapable of thinking for herself and could not at all imagine a life without a god. Of course I had restraint and didn't say a word, but I personally think her thought process is stupid as fuck. Shame, because she was really nice.
Have you ever considered that maybe, perhaps, religious people have actually thought out their beliefs? That they have scoured the ideas of the world and come to the conclusion that the one they believe is really true? When a religious person says they "can't not believe", its because they've seen their belief structure validated by life and existence, nevermind their sacred writings? You, standing by the wayside like an austist, obsessing over the religious belief of another person who simply sees no other rational explanation to the universe, are the real weakminded person here. Find your own meaning in life instead of obsessing over others who have found theirs.

Van Halen?

She was raised religious, I know she hasn't even considered the possibility that it's not true.

>I know she hasn't even considered
How do you know?

We had a pretty in depth conversation about religion.

Melechesh

In which she told you that at no point in her life had she ever considered this possibility or questioned her faith? She explicitly said that?

Also, did you stand there internally calling her stupid for this faith?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0e2dKHHZ8Y

I never once criticised her for her faith. I'm venting my opinions online on an anonymous image board. I'm not THAT much of a cunt as a real person in the real world.

I never suggested you did. Now answer the question.

She said, I just can't not believe there is nothing else after death. Pretty much repeated herself several times.

That's not an answer to my question. Please read the question carefully.

You're arguing over semantics though. It doesn't have to be absolutely specific to every single word in that order.

>Watching a live recording
>Its time for the guitar solo
>camera man focus on rhythm guitarist and or bassist

Fucking why does this happen so often?

I know, but from what you've reiterated she's said nothing about past questioning or anything like that, and you're saying you know for a fact she's never considered her faith. So how do you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcoPW53yO3E

Because of the way the conversation panned out, obviously. She was raised religiously, she can't see a life without religion, and can't imagine that there is nothing else out there.

The one thing I will say though is, I kind of envy the religious. They're so much happier.

So you don't actually know. You're assuming.

I'd like you to know that I've been judging you harshly and thinking about how stupid you are.

Kek. Well played user. Well played.

Thanks, dumb-dumb.

kys

because the cameraman doesn't give a shit about whatever shitty metal band is playing in front of him that day.

Suicide is a sin, dumb-dumb.

>dumb-dumb
What are you, 6?

What are you, a dumb-dumb?

What kind of child makes assumptions about other people like that?

you sound autistic

You're the one having weird and awkward social interactions with religious people.

not the same poster friendo

Then you feel the need to shove your opinion into conversations you weren't involved in.

Even more autistic.

kys

Nah

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Some anti-religious autist was sperging out

One of their only songs I like.

>Le religion is good xD

What? Calm down there tipper, no one said that.

Jesus, have you guys heard this?? This is the fucking future of metal
youtube.com/watch?v=JWN3UBUqv20

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zzm7ZXp4yU

JUST WAKE UP
WAKE IT UP

nah attack attack did trancecore before

youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8

Can someone explain to me what's the appeal of Liturgy? The """"vocalist"""" sings really bad and out of tune. It sounds godawful.

>Can someone explain to me what's the appeal of Liturgy?
Memes

Did you guys enjoy this? It sounds so raw I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=FJALJFcnEiQ