the residents
death grips
current 93

>judging bands by its fanbase
wew

tru
don't be a faggot, listen to the music

>moderators ruined by theirselves

Death Grips would still be shit if their fanbase wasn't made up entirely of 15 year old memesters.

Everytime I listen to it I think of you faggots.

grimes
mac demarco
kendrick lamar
jcole
st vincent
NMH
drake
the weeknd
black flag
led zeppelin
Ariel Pink
kanye west
chance the rapper

I'm only basing this off people I've met irl who liked those artist. I still like the music but I'll think twice before I mention those artists at parties

seriously, its a great album. i wish my brain wasnt so susceptable to memes

>think of a better example of this
>pro-tip: you can't

what's wrong with current 93's fanbase?

/thread

cant listen to him anymore cause my friends are all giant hipster thrift shopping faggots that idolize him

I always burst out laughing at the I love you Jesus Christ line because of its meme status but I don't think of Sup Forums at all when I listen to this otherwise. It's posted a lot on Sup Forums but there are like, thousands of people who love this band who have never even went on Sup Forums.

>current 93
???
I fucking love tibet, what's wrong with that?

Spot on

-kendrick lamar
-eminem
-outkast

No, they just suck in general

Entirely true, I like arctic monkeys, they have a kind of loose feel and the songs in general are pretty decent, but, I am so goddamn tired of peope only citing fucking R U Mine or Do I Wanna Know specifically. It's like Eric Clapton and Sunshine of Your Love or Layla.

grimes, jcole, weeknd, and drake especially. all their fans think of the artist as the best thing to ever happen in his/her respective genre, when all 4 are completely forgettable and generic.

>bands made even worse than they already are by their fanbase