Mu/ made an album

Sup Forums made another album Band: Bill Hicks Isn't Dead Album name: Frogposters Alex Jones Bandcamp link: soundcloud.com/titsmanrecords/frogposters
and bonus music video: youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

Other urls found in this thread:

billhicksisntdead.bandcamp.com/releases
billhicksisntdead.bandcamp.com/album/frogposters
www87.zippyshare.com/v/j1vmETGL/file.html
clyp.it/ggbzdw1l
youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE
www60.zippyshare.com/v/7tr2gb7W/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO YOU MOCK ME PASTE

billhicksisntdead.bandcamp.com/releases

jesus christ you are a fucking asshole please just fuck off to reddit or something seriously

billhicksisntdead.bandcamp.com/album/frogposters

I am not OP but I uploaded the album to Soundcloud. I just like a well mixed album so please no hate

I deleted the old thread to put the paste in properly but I somehow managed to fuck it again. Hence the second post in the thread.

you have hijacked this whole thing just so you can promote your fucking soundcloud by hosting this shit. You are a serious scum bag. also you didn't mix shit you 'mastered' and I put that in quotes cause trimming the silences and changing a few volumes isn't close to what a real mastering engineer does. You are fucking shit. Fuck you.

Track 8 is labelled wrong.

>you have hijacked this whole thing just so you can promote your fucking soundcloud by hosting this shit.
I don't even have a soundcloud dude I just fucked up the paste.

>also you didn't mix shit you 'mastered' and I put that in quotes cause trimming the silences and changing a few volumes isn't close to what a real mastering engineer does. You are fucking shit. Fuck you.
Why are you so salty over this?

3 posters ITT. why are you samefagging over this? You are transparent as fuck it's disgusting

Look at this. No you next to the post you think is mine (op's don't get yous, that was me).
You are fucking mentally ill man, chill the fuck out. Take your meds.

I am not trying to promote anything I just think it would be neat if the albums were together. It is an old account that i made for shit and giggles. I understand if you feel offended but as an Alex Jones fan I just wanted to get this thing done hell I even made two of the tracks not that it matters but you wont hear me bitching about it on a Kazakhstanian doll making forum. Any unforeseen profits will be donated to the mothers against autism fund

Ignore this jackass, he seems to think he's important.

Can't we all chill out, get the bandcamp fixed, and call it a job well done?

>I even made two of the tracks
You're the guitar dude right? I liked your tunes.

getting mad when someone acts like an asshole is not autistic. Regardless of his motivation he's been acting shitty all day, if you don't recognize that you are autistic literally.

OP, lets just calm down, I made a pic to show all the edits that need to be made to the bandcamp. Lets just get this album done, right guys?

Which one of you is diva boy from the old thread ?? i get a feeling the shit is still not calmed.

> OP, lets just calm down,
Hey, I'm OP and I'm not this mad bastard, don't lump me in with him.

Good thread

this picture is not making it clearer. after you guys changed track names so many time I don't know what this is. should the parentheses be the names of the tracks they are next to?

I meant OP from the previous thread, or, I guess I could've just said Bandcamp Guy.

If by diva you mean doesn't want my youtube video uploaded to other channels, then neither of those posters were me.

Yes, track 8 should be called "haha lol eric andre reference". And what you have currently listed as track 11, (which is supposed to be track 6) should be called "Shilling Snake Oil Anti-Chemtrail Water Filters to Fellow Schizophrenics!"

Hope this helps

Ah, right you are then.

This please. I really enjoy when Sup Forums makes album and it was really cool with a "themed" album

There is a bunch of guitar tracks. I did the one set to a slowed down ghostbusters theme and it is more of a banjo track really

>Yes, track 8 should be called "haha lol eric andre reference".
Nope, it should be called "Shilling Snake Oil Anti-Chemtrail Water Filters to Fellow Schizophrenics!"

oh ok. well those other guys also need to calm their shit. It worked for you. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries, this kind of thing happens on boards without IDs

But "Shilling Snake Oil Anti-Chemtrail Water Filters to Fellow Schizophrenics!" is the rap that the one guy made a video for. And he was making Track 6.

Yes, that person is me, but my track is track 8 on the bandcamp. I didn't even see that track name on the soundcloud at all.

you guys are telling me to change back shit that you already told me to change and it seems like you aren't in agreement. I do not know what to do. If a track needs to be change tell me how and tell me what replaces changed shit. I have no fucking idea.

>you guys are telling me to change back shit that you already told me to change and it seems
This is the firest time I've asked to change anything.
Fuck, I almost wish I'd used a tripcode. Almost.

From the old thread
>Final track list:
>1. You won't be able to beat off to NGE in the NWO
>2. The New World Order is best for all of us
>3. I Got Them Globalism Blues
>4. BIRD UP
>5. The answer to 1984 is 1776 (ft. Marco Rubio)
>6. Shilling Snake Oil Anti-Chemtrail Water Filters to Fellow Schizophrenics!
>7. Tim Heidecker = Globalist
>8. haha lol eric andre reference
>9. Bilderberg Motherfuckers
>10. The illuminati is actually real look on youtube
>11. Who run the world? (JEWS)
>12. Club On Fire Like Building 7
>13. The Mosque Next To The Bagel Shop Is A Front For ISIS

Jesus Christ, this shouldn't be difficult

I guess this should be the listing, but by now i don't know if really matters anymore

I obviously don't mean you specifically. I almost wish you had a trip too

>Jesus Christ, this shouldn't be difficult
I am pretty stupid. I'll just leave it up to you guys.

Dose it really matter ?? i mean the album is already a light to decent 8 without the changes.

your track is actually #11 on the bandcamp. Its just that track #8 has your track's title.

That picture is still valid. If listens to track #8 he'll notice its not his track.

I just don't know what's real any more.

oh shit thats the single. cant you just change the name on the bandcamp ??

>oh shit thats the single
lol what the fuck are you talking about there are no singles.

its way more confusing than it should be. But I'm like 99.9999% sure the picture I made has all the changes that need to be made.

thats what i thought, but i dunno, I've never used bandcamp before

what?

I made the track list this orderif a track needs to be switched just say switch x with y anything else is too confusing at this point

Pic related is how it should be according to the original thread. Track 6 didnt make the cut at first because I was tired and I felt a diva vipe from the guy and just wanted to get the album done. That was a mistake he is cool. Track 6 is called "Shilling Snake Oil Anti-Chemtrail Water Filters to Fellow Schizophrenics!" and is a Youtube exclusive single

Please IDs

pulla trigger bang bang u got upset

I just went on the bandcamp and the song in the youtube video is not on the album. The name is, but it's not that song.

Yeah that dank ass video. thats the single. Sup Forums is going legit with this one.

same

What ?

Cant you just rename the tracks or is there a bigger issue ?? i havnt been paying attenion ive been calming peoples shit down.

Forgot pic.... I now see why all bands break op and I have officially forgiven Roger Waters

I did hear it on the soundcloud though, but I just had all the album playing so fuck knows if it was labelled right.
Seeing as it's the only one with an external source (youtube) of both audio and the title, surely this could be sorted.

It's there, it's just been titled as track 2, The New World Order is best for all of us

Maybe this is meant to be some kind of buddhist lesson, like you shouldn't get too attached to song names. The song is just free out there now and it can be what it wants.

>Forgot pic.... I now see why all bands break op and I have officially forgiven Roger Waters
We need to drag a non-musician normie in here next time to be manager.

you cant put a song in a box

heyyy this ones pretty good, welldone Sup Forums

no I fixed it so we don't have to learn anything

Okay let me do it track by track, maybe that'll be easier.

Track 1 is perfectly fine

Track 2 needs to be made Track 6 and renamed "Shilling Snake Oil Anti-Chemtrail Water Filters to Fellow Schizophrenics!"

Track 3 is again, perfectly fine.

Track 4 needs to be made track 5

Track 5 needs to be made Track 4

Track 6 needs to be made track 8 and retitled "haha lol eric andre reference"

Track 7 is also perfectly fine

Track 8 needs to be made track 2 and renamed "The New World Order is best for all of us"

Track 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 are all normal

Jesus christ, sorry for my autism, hopefully this works.

Awesome, cheers.

Okay now some of this is outdated from the updates in between, jesus this is getting confusing, it seems like its getting p close to fixed at least

tldr

unless of course it's more fucked lol

are you sure?i just changed a thing so plz be sure or it will fuck it all up. I changed

fuck the globalists are gonna win aren't they?

Track 2 and 8 need to switch names and places and track 4 and track 5 need to switch places but keep their names. And then it will all be right

just needs to be done and then FINALLY ITLL BE OVER

all this analyzing over something so silly makes me feel like a retard, hopefully we'll win aoty at least

i literally just switched 8 and 2 because of what was said before. do they need to be switched back now? everybody refresh the page please

Does anyone know fantano's people ?? I bet he takes bribes.

track 2 is like 2 minutes long and starts with "if i can be smart enough like obi wan kenobi" and track 8 is only like 40 seconds long

Maybe we should use trips next time (inb4 trips are for fgts(kinda is but not when there isnt IDs)) I remember you from the original thread and I like the beginning of the end of your track where everything falls "together", it's a nice twist in a somewhat monotone song. Also you didnt diva out at any point so good job

I don't think Fantano has people, just bug him on Twitter or something and say you'll Venmo him, like, 5 bucks.

Should I send this to Ant Fant on his contact page for the bandcamp segment?

omg, bandcamp man you did it, its all finally in order

we did it Sup Forums aoty, i love you guys

thanks everyone. diva shit aside lets break the conditioning.

also is anyone else bothered that everything is poisoned and shitty and that people are sheep?

>also is anyone else bothered that everything is poisoned and shitty and that people are sheep?
All I'm gonna say is Sup Forums is a board of peace.

yeah man, the id was a mistake at first but kept it after people started acting like dickweeds. didnt wanna be mistaken for one.

Thanks that was me getting bored of writing a monotone song.

nah he got people.

yes

Here a longer version of track 1, about 3 minutes now, actually had some ideas, include it instead of the current one if you want
www87.zippyshare.com/v/j1vmETGL/file.html

it still says its free for me

Should i fluff it up more or would this be good?

I am just bothered that Alex Jones shill Donald Trump 24/7
>tfw you cant wait for the election to be over so Alex will rant about nano robots and chimeras again

Shout out to bandcamp guy for putting up with our shit.

Also shout out to track 7 guy.

wp team gg. aoty, get this shit on fantanos bandcamp thing.

>tfw my titles are on here

feels good man

use clyp.it actually cause zippy's dodgy now
clyp.it/ggbzdw1l

I think you've been rused.

I uploaded a shorter version but fuck it it sounds good enough as is, good shit lads

got it

fs thought i fixed the fucky pitch in the strings, bear with me a sec

Oh shit, i meant single, not title track

Thats perfect. where to you summit ?? i think we all should do it

youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE

what kinda globalists are controlling this bandcamp

and would that globalist please add just as a final finishing touch when hes done fixing it? Hate to bother you bandcamp man, but we want at least an 8 from fantano

aw i just replaced it lol

also actually zippy is easier on this end

theneedledrop.com/contact

Niiiiice

>Thats perfect. where to you summit ?? i think we all should do it
No, don't everyone do it, the spam will annoy him.

Title track was a bit to much shill imo

Also add something about the album spans a wide variety of musical and artistic genres and revolves around the demise of mainstream media. But then again I dont know what it is for

this, I seriously doubt he's gonna do a review on the album but if he does a vid or even just emails back i will lose my shit

aight it's set right, just a bit of ambiguous automation
www60.zippyshare.com/v/7tr2gb7W/file.html

>Title track was a bit to much shill imo
Yeah, I made that video and I'm kinda getting embarrassed at people calling it a single or title track in case people think it's me trying to push it.

Who is he? And is it the goal for every Sup Forums album to have him review it?