Faux "weirdo" musician

Faux "weirdo" musician

kl tread

Wrong

He's not even weird, he's just a cunt. I went up to him after a show and told him what a great guy he is and how I would to sleep over his house some time and he didn't even respond. He just walked away, I didn't even get a chance to get the viceroys I bought signed so I threw them out and wasted $6 buying them. The show was 10/10 though.

can this be a copypasta?

any musician falls under this title desu

When I saw him last October, he really seems like a genuine guy. I remember he kept crowd surfing, and towards the end of the show he ended up jumping up on the upper balcony in the venue. There was a guy right next to him trying to give him a handshake, and he just ignored him for like a whole solid minute before jumping back down. It was kinda sad really.

>faux weirdo musician

Ariel pink

I hate this guy's music, it's all VH1 trash

I'm sure Hillary Clinton would shake your hand.

If she's scaling a balcony she might not, but she might.

More like p4k poo poo

DUDE CIGARETTES UGLY CLOTHES GAP TEETH LMAO

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

SECRET FAN CLUB

DELTE THIS

was this in NOLA at the civic theater?

fucking this

hey grimeth nerds

Grimes is a rat who sucks and Ariel is a suppressed tranny who uses irony as a shield for his lack of talent. Both are garbage

>lack of talent

Ariel is hot af stfu

>I'm going to play some 70's throwaway track style song with goth influence and make sarcastic lyrics. Shithead hipsters are going to love to smoke American spirits to this in Williamsburg and forgot about how they consciously eliminate value from anything meaningful in their lives

Kys

>typing that
w e w
e
w

and I'm not that user nor do I care about ariel pink

is that supposed to mean lack of talent?

>sincerity
>ever

Yes he obfuscates his lack of talent with a thick layer of irony

lmao Pynchon posting just confirms your pleb opinion

maybe because you told him you were going to sleep at his house ya fuckin weirdo

Difference is Ariel Pink can sing about more things than girls.

nah dud grimes is also garbage, idgaf about music biz drama

vicious

You can go ahead and add Travis Bretzer to that.

I still don't know why people think he has a good personality he is a slacker and says what people want to hear. Must be one of those weird tumblr things.

I don't see the just listen to Real State option

there is literally nothing wrong with adult sleepovers. It was completely nonsexual and not gay.

He is literally a musician for hipsters who love to ruin their lungs