vlive.tv/video/12439

live again

hello

exid - L.I.E is a good song

T I F F I N I T O

Princessssss

forgot my picture

less than 12 hours remain

>He couldn't sleep well after praising BP debut so he needed to release the hate he kept inside

kek

for what?=

cant wait to see how triggered gyuanon will be about this one

is myungsso a part of the Jewish illuminati cabal? are there even jews in Korea?

new WJSN drops

Yeah but I dont think a light color looks as good. Black is much sexier isn't it?

speaking of hawaii trip i want to plan mine to go see BigBang..

No. Post Gyu.

I feel like this is Chaeyong user.

The all seeing eye in Dynamite. What secrets do you hold?

post some yeris

what's wjsn?

who's the Selena Gomez of kpop?

I'm honestly so fucking tired of you guys bullying tiffany so fucking much.

>1. [+2,608, -67] It's just impossible to shield this ㅋㅋ even Kinddokkang can't compare to this
>6. [+173, -4] There are already rumors that this apology is a default one that you can buy off of Happy Campus for $5k. At least Jimin wrote a sincere apology, Tiffany's is just hopeless and not sincere at all.

AOA IS BACK BOYS

no i'm not
are you image tho?

the pretty girls are

everything looks good on myungsoo except blonde myungsoo as far as im concerned

post myungsoo its a myungsoo thread

keep posting more myungsoo in shoes

based Tiffany taking the heat off our girls

우주소녀/Cosmic Girls

Fuckin' WORD

I need more Choa in my life.

>those low votes
they are already settling down

tiffany crossed the line from ditzy to straight up retard

I haven't watched a single Gfriend x Mamamoo Showtime episode, just the You're the Best/Rough "covers". That was fun.
I don't know iKON members so well to make a decision. All I know is that the rappers are essential and also the most popular members probably.
I think you're right though. Twice is very likable and they have fun title tracks. Not too long ago you didn't have to be actually talented to debut, and a lot of those idols have developed some skills.
I hope Got7 comes back with something on Flight Log's level or better. That would be impressive.

krystal is so beautiful here, thought it was nana for a second.

the harsh cut in Come Back Home is what makes it a lot more interesting. maybe they should have released a full-reggae version on top of the other two. red velvet was not ashamed to do the same with vastly inferior songs on their last album (SM should reflect on that)

me on the last two on the right

long hair choa is so unsettling

Done.

You won't even meet TOP. Save your money and stay in New York. Speaking of New York, Mamamoo GFriend Showtime will be about KCon for the next week. You didn't even go.

RIP.

>That cub smirk

imagine the next comeback where she has long black hair

stop personality shitting and avatarring you fucking faggots

Jisoo has a really sexy voice.

nice mustache

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

What the

Revelation 21:1 Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Traitorous bitch.

shut the fuck up idiot

wendy has such an awesome personality

Leave my best friends alone.

this is the most airbrushed idol pic i've seen in muh life

its all part of the mater plan, tiffany destroys snsd from the inside because she was loyal to sica all along. she then get picked up by yg as minzys replacement in 2ne1 and shes then immune to all the hate because "meh yg".

then 2ne1 and black pink join together to make new 8 girl super group, the curtain on the stage rises and sica is standing there and they form the new reformed 9 member snsd and this is what yg ment all along about making a 9 person snsd like girl group.

lmao, the girl in the back

wendy bro! hello!~

Twicecub is innocent you fuck

the face she made as she typed out her hateful blog post

Can't wait anymore..

What food would be good to watch the vlive of WJSN?
lentils or burgers?

Stop posting.

thats a gaypop essay writer.

word

Hmm I do recall that but I forget the reasons why it was cancelled. I just think they could do something like that and then go to MAMA instead, it would be screwing over people who bought tickets to the show too hard.

I don't know who has a larger fanbase I just do know ARMY are a big group. Thought I'm not sure if that really counts for anything towards a MAMA award.

In any case I am not counting on BigBang being there...not counting on this thing on Friday being BigBang either. YG is such a rat you can't trust anything

I don't think the blonde is too bad actually. Maybe I like this hair because it's up.

I know I couldn't meet TOP...but meeting anyone else is still a great reason to go. I love all members. If I could get a GD hug I'd die. I will go to a Mamamoo concert but I can't go all the way to KCON just to see one group do one song.

Krystal is beautiful but that's because she reminds me of Jessica so much. Heh
On Crush they have two versions for Come Back Home iirc. They should have made the second one a reggae version. You can't play with something cool like that and not use it to it's full potential.

The thing with Winner is that they were supposed to release mini albums every few months. BP is just 2 MVs per month, you can't fuck up that bad...
I read the trip isn't going to last even one week. They will be back shortly yes but if they somehow put Red Velvet between Hawaii and Shinee it would leave them just a short period to promote. SM wouldn't do that.

who will search for image with me

Word.

Hi

it might have something to do with jews, mkultra and child sex slavery rings due to the bondage element.

>tfw no high school sweetheart choa

It was all bullshit, this girl doesn't have a hateful bone in her body

I'm watching Weekly Idol with Twice, gfriend and got7 and jackson is wearing socks and sandals lmao

i'm gonna eat some grapes

yeoreum is so pretty

no, you'll do stuff to them

I agree

when is kara coming back

I've got some bad news for you friend.....

When Hara marries me

might be an analogy of jews in the entertainment business showing off their mkultra products to the world, sort of like the stage becomes an auction house.

There was no reason, they just did it. Also remember the guerilla concert supposed to happen a couple of months ago? Also cancelled. No explanations but "safety concerns". We get it.
You're absolutely correct though. I won't believe or expect anything Big Bang related til it happens. I can't deny I'm not a little bit excited about that Who's Next YG though...

wasn't he wearing some of those ugly yeezy addidas sneakers?

regardless, Based Jackson can wear what ever he wants

just hangin around~

how do you make tapmusic give you artist without plays?

so wait

you're telling me that

hol up

you're telling me

both rappers

can actually

wait

both the rappers in BP

can actually sing too?

agree

his blonde hair was so ugly dont do this to me

sorry but at this rate i just dont trust anything yg says
sm is known for having a younger group promote alongside a senior group, red velvet is bound to promote for a much longer span than shinee is so it could make sense to have them just promote straight through shinees short promotion
but since shinees cb was officially announced before rvs i dont think rv will actually go first, only in my dreams

thank you

What bad news?

No one will be marrying you anytime soon user just give it up.

no

nah i'm a little exhausted today

they cant rap or sing

w o r d i t o

Jennie can

i don't trust you but as a consolation prize you can have one of my favorite myungsoo pictures

Word to the ito (hirobumi)

listening to pure pop makes me feel like a virgin again

You should watch it. I'm having a good time. I had hoped the next Showtime would be either Mamamoo or Red Velvet but I got one and I was already into GFriend.
I only know like half of iKON's names. I don't care for them at all.
They will grow. I would have wanted 6mix so people could stop saying they are only about visuals.
If JB is just as involved this time then I'm sure they will outdo themselves. Maybe Jackson will get something on this time.

Going too deep.