Choa is great
Why did they delete my thread :

probably soon, since unnies is going to need a new member

bye gaypop

youtube.com/watch?v=PPzqywAstq0

Nice, that makes me happy

if babysoul was a babysoul she'd be babysoul

>Nice, that makes me happy

how do you deal with the limited material that BB and GD release?

I was right into them but kinda got bored with the lack of fresh dank material coming out

RIP AS.
RIP annoying user.

Gimmie dat dimmie dat
Your lips.

Whatta Man saved IOI. Dream Girls was a disater. From the song to the member made chero it is saved. The MV's message is like Just Right. It was kind of annoying but it basically shows if you are unattractive nothing good will happen. Based. The only thing that was off is how young the members are asking for a man but that can't be helped since they sampled Whatta Man.
JB being the next Jun K is my dream. JYP's R&B king. No one cares enough for Jackson for his song to do well.

Afterschool poster hates gaypop

Still best Jisoo

reposting best seventeen
jeonghan is pretty but overrated and probably has shit personality behind closed doors

Hating the thing keeping their company alive. I never get annoying user.

goddamn

why do you hate them Pledis why?....

literally the only song on the suga mixtape that i will actively listen to is the one with the suran feature

omo she's good :3

Okay.

ok I think choa posters need to calm down a bit

POST KANG MINA

Yeah, exactly right? YG did it again, he fooled us all. I could swear it was Winner that's why I'll never believe anything.
The thing I hate about costumes is that I'd rather not even try than doing something so shitty. Most people don't think like that I guess so you're bound to see pretty horrible things on events like that.
That girl from your previous pic did a great job though, TOP aesthetics + still looking wearable and fashionable. So good.

Well, Big Bang as a whole, including their solo works, have a lot of material that you could listen to for a long time. Also they just had what, 8 new songs last year? That's not so bad in comparison to bigger groups that comeback once a year.
Also there are rumors that they might be having a comeback on the 19th.
Aaand there is always some Big Bang music stuff happening outside of the group. Check out GD on this song, it's kind of very good, it came out a couple of months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=9fGoOEGojY0

Who's this qt?

.....nah

bye bye
nite nite

looks like a choa thread
aju nice

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

YOU FIRST

what's gonna be the next genre trend for kpop to follow

kpop is going to set the next trend

i hope she and junebug still hang out

bambinocore
everyone will be turboslutpop

Grime or prog/thrash metal

Dream Girls is better than Whatta Man, come on. Not that it was that much better though. The members came up with the choreography, though? I see, I didn't really like it so it makes sense now.
And I lol'd, that's absolutely not the message at all. I wish. It's about girls making fun of their ugly friend and humiliating her. I swear to God I was expect the last girl on that MV to kiss the guy or something. Kek
I feel like they tried to follow Cheer Up's "real men" but they didn't realize that what made Cheer Up blow up was something else completely different
You're right but that's just because Got7 is a relatively small group. I'm sure Jackson is the Hyuna of Got7 in terms of charisma.

If members of Seventeen had bad personalities behind close doors they would lose so many fans and Pledis would die.

Thinking about watching this drama for Nana.

tfw not Tiffany

here

Cold/ moody-alt- RnB

Korea is just discovering. Dean blew up with that sound
He pretty much just copied artists like bryson tiller and koreans talk about it like he created a sound no one has ever heard before.

doesn't matter, the group will be forgotten

i want kang mina to dominate me

I know where that finger's been :3

taeyeon is my life

me_IRL

where

*wife

I feel exactly the same way you do. I would work really hard on my costume and if it didn't end up absolutely perfect I'd just throw it away. I'd have to be really proud of it or I wouldn't be happy. And yeah I loved TOP girl. TOP cosplayers are usually some of the best from what I've seen.

Also Lotto MV teaser in 10 hours !

omo

cute kid

i wish...

here

>August 16, 2016
>Still no Red Velvet variety show

she used to be so cute ;_;

what would you do with a taeyeon wife?

>everyone looks worried
>mijoo is laughing her ass off

classic mijoo

>used to be
still is are you blind

lesbians

I need more Lightskin Korean music honestly

when's the korean equivalent to marvin's room??!?

cherish her until i die

You're misunderstanding. I wouldn't work really hard. I would not work hard or try at all hehehe.
If I had the resources maybe but I'm not the kind of person who would actually wear a costume unless it was like the TOP girl who did a wonderful job really she deserved to win the contest.
Exciting. Lotto better be good.

and still is

Post snaps of her cute engrish and then make love to her.

and get her to talk dirty to me in engrish

'I-I ri-rike!'
'nice chest'
'oh thaank yuuw'

Trade her for an Irene wife

top tier OTPs but there are better for Seolhyun

Taengoo4lyf

Doom metal gaypop, sounds like SunO))) but where the group dance in slowmo with fog machine turned up to 11

>Mina’s father is an Orthopedics professor at his university hospital
would he approve of you?

indeed

>mina's dad is black
plot twist

Bow! beh BEOW! bow be BEOW!
AHM LAY!!