Ween Thread

I still think this is their masterpiece overall. The nautical dark theme, creative cohesive nature and overall unique feel are amazing. It's so great. Quebec is close but this is their magnum opus.

stop fucking talking about the mollusk it's not even in their top two GWS and Pure Guava are waaay better

Those are great too but no way man, The Mollusk is more cohesive and those two have too much filler

God-tier:
The Mollusk
Quebec
White Pepper

Good-tier:
GWS
Pure Guava
The Pod
C&C

Okay tier:
12CG
La Cucharacaha

s/o to Mang0 for winning SmashCon

ween is a shitty meme band, le sily voices man! xd

I love The Mollusk but I wish we could have a thread about a different Ween album.

s/o to Quebec for being the best Ween album

>being this retarded

Quebec is still the best. The Mollusk is a close second.

Close

Can someone please redpill me on ween? I want to love them but they're too silly and strange. I can't really listen to it and enjoy it.

I've only heard the mollusk, should I try something else?

Is it bad that I fucking hate the Mollusk?

Getting The Mollusk tattooed on both arms soon. Cant wait to show my ween friends lol (were big fans Haha!) and also gonna see em live soon! Holy shit I cant wait. Stay brown boys.

Get better taste. Uhhhh Idk try smoking weed, that made me love ween

you must be a faggot, its a classic album nigger

>too silly and strange
Quebec has some moments that are absurd but it has a much darker tone overall. Check out White Pepper if you want some solid pop rock. Not as goofy. I wouldn't suggest their earlier work if you thought the Mollusk was too weird for your tastes

Not all Ween is "silly", yes they have a bunch of funny songs but they have plenty of darker, sadder songs or just other genre shit too. Even The Mollusk isn't all "goofy" besides like 4 songs. Come on man. Listen again, and check out Quebec and White Pepper both are almost completely serious.

Listen to all their music. The Mollusk is good to start with as it's a bit more accessible sort of, but their other shit is great too. Listen to it all. It'll be weird at first cause some of their stuff is experimental and diverse but it gets you. I love Ween. I do usually listen when high which is awesome with my homies but it's good sober too. Ween is the best. Mutilated Lips is legit 10/10 as a song, ocean man is a fun song too, fun for the beach and feel good. Tried and true, the rift, sarah and Among his tribe, The argus, back to basom are all great too. Check em out.

>C+
>scissor
>cartoon villain bomb

this

brown stars

Fuck this made me kek

The Pod my nigga

Ocean Man isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player take me by the hand with such an ability and movement? Ocean Man puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for soaking up the thirst of the land again. mang0 leads in Evo wins. Armada leads in Genesis wins. Ocean Man leads me to the land that he understands. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

thank mr bernke