What do you think of Enema Sup Forums? He's my favorite rapper

What do you think of Enema Sup Forums? He's my favorite rapper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhRcOEqlCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's alright but he's not my favorite

hee hee hee hee OOOOHH hahahah haahaah ohohohoh

Ofcourse a white guy made the best rap albums of all time.

Rap God. 'Nuff said.

He was pretty cool for a decade and a few 90's years. Then he turned into a grandpa

Memes aside I do consider him great. Excluding Infinite his first few albums are definite classics, and while I'm not into much that he's made since coming back from retirement, I respect the fact that he didn't try to be the same rapper in his late 30s as he was in his 20s.

>that fucking picture of eminem

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhRcOEqlCU

kek

Marshal Matters is a fantastic album, gotta check out some of his other stuff.

Slim Shady LP Eminem through about the time 8 mile came out was one of the most dominant mainstream rappers in history. The guy had lyricism, flow, a decent sense of humor, and crossover appeal.

That said, he shouldn't have come out of retirement.

What album marked his retirement originally?

Great artist with probably one of the worst fanbases in rap

Got a lot of non-blacks into rap(but not really)

His music now is pretty weak but MMLP and SSLP are classics.

I have eminem 2 or 5 levels below Lil Wayne.

I liked his song Manoomis, you know the one where he yells like "Manoomis! Manoomis! Manoomis!"

he fucking sucks except for that song where he's pretending to be nas

Encore was his last pre-retirement album.

yeah no

the most overrated rappers imo

Is Lil Wayne your number one?

i remember that

No's he's probably number 7 or 5

He's the best rapper of all time.

that's funny because you're the most incorrect poster of all time

Wrong.

Talented rapper but...it's the kind of music that is going to sound really shit in 20 years

nah yo, i'm always right, and your name is wack and doesn't even make sense, it's like you're trying to say the joke's outsid emy head byt you're using ellipses incorrectly (the initial terms of your sequence do not indicate a pattern).

I would've gone with something like

The Joke=X

X [Your head] X

or

Your Head^X

I liked his music when i was in middle school :)

ha ha... uh huh.. ha ha ha, uh hah *drool* heee hawww

>outsid emy head byt
What did he mean by this?

Shit after eminen show.

outside my head but

Pre-Eminem Show he had a punk aesthetic but lyrically its lost allot of impact and the casual homophobia now comes across as hurtful.

You have no idea how hilarious it was to watch fags like Elton John and conservatives (who were what SJW are to us today) lose their shit. Its aged horribly and I say that as an oldfag who knows we will never get anything like it again.

[spoiler]Eminem Show onwards is R&B trash with 8 Mile being the point where he achieved what he intended to do and told his story[/spoiler]

Shouldn't you be in school?

Wants to be a nigger really badly, isn't. The only people who like E are edgy teenagers and people who casually listen to music, ridiculously overrated I am look at the depth of his lyrics self absorbed idiot with nothing interesting to say.

I mean*

Anybody else feel The Eminem Show really set the stage for modern rap?

Easily the most overrated rapper ever. 2pac is overrated too but nowhere near as much as Eminem.

Encore was OK but he's only made a few decent singles since. MMLP is a solid 9/10 still. His production on the Biggie Duets was one of the only good things on that album.