Can someone recommend me more music that sounds like the MK Jam...

Can someone recommend me more music that sounds like the MK Jam? Looking for something space rocky minus the stoner element

youtube.com/watch?v=93REUzJOgt8

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING PLEB FAGGOT FUCK MUSE, FUCK YOUR MOM, AND FUCK YOUR KEK DAD

yeah fuck straight off m8

^why everyone hates Sup Forums

haha I actually bought this CD 2 days ago, listened to the whole thing, and literally threw it out the fuckin window. was so disappointed.
Not because I hate muse but because I expected more from them.

gtfo

Oh no, muse fans hate Sup Forums, whatever will we do?

What the fuck do you listen to that's so great? Move out of your moms basement before you start trashing other people's moms buddy

>What the fuck do you listen to that's so great?
not muse

I swear you faggots hate on muse cause they have a solid angsty teen fanbase. I'm not even that big of a fan but honestly let this guy listen to what he wants - maybe help him out with his request - and be on your way. No need to be such autists.

You probably listen to shit even gayer than muse, don't try and hide it.

>angsty teen fanbase

they are preppy as fuck, all their fans have little tight vaginas

mmmm.

mods

i didnt mean it that way desu

Nothing is gayer than muse

Just another radiohead lite rippoff like coldplay. Most of their fans are underage

How are their fans underaged?
Seeing how Showbiz came out in 1999, I'd say most of their fans are in their late 20's early 30's.

>Showbiz

Muse weren't that huge until 2006's Black Holes and Revelations, noone cares about their earlier stuff now (although their first two albums are their best imo)

Jesus christ, the /r/music invasion of Sup Forums is truly underway

Christ this thread is overflowing with autism.

RHCP's stadium arcadium.

I love how you faggots acknowledge that music is derivative and often find it quite interesting to learn of a bands influences and yet if anything challenges the sanctity of your precious radiohead its 'knives out'.