Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/BasedViva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminds me of unregistered hypercam 2 and notepad

this

because other people hate it

i dont that albums good

linkin park is unironically keeping rock alive and thriving

I forgot everything up to Minutes to Midnight existed, can't believe I unironically loved them when I was younger.

But I have a lot of respect for how they make whatever the fuck they want instead of rock/hip hop forever. Didn't like their newer albums that much but that's more just subjective taste than anything, I appreciate the effort they put into it and all.

i just realized it's a soldier dude carrying a flag

i always thought that butterfly man was a hockey player

My God... I was a Linkin Park fan twelve years ago. Fuck me in the ass and call me Charlie, I'm dead.

No, I'm just drunk. It's okay. For now. And probably another 12 years from now too. But I'll be absolutely fucked before I'm 48, no doubt about it. I just hope the world doesn't come crashing down before I do.

only memers hate it

I don't. If it weren't for them, I would have never listened to Collision Course, The Black Album, then Kanye West

God bless Linkin Park

What's your position on musical aesthetics in general, out of curiosity?

What is "good music" as far as you can articulate it?

Good music is whatever I listen to multiple times over

last.fm/user/BasedViva

Minutes to Midnight was terrible and everything they've done since then is mediocre at best.

That's a fucking stupid and undeveloped idea of musical aesthetics, nigga.

Have you at least wondered what the push-and-pull of skill and creativity is? If not then you're a massive plebeian, but then again so is this entire popcocksucking board.

every 12 year old was you fucking retard

Linkin Park is a boy band trying to play nu-metal.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????w???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Go to bed user

in the end, it didn't even matter

name one reason I should go to bed that doesn't also apply to you, cocksucker

IT STARTS WITH

You're making embarressing blogposts about you're life, and since you don't have a trip I'm assuming you're doing it because you're drunk and not because you're an attention whore.
Also its probably late where you are but I just woke up.

I'm grown and still listen to linkin park, but it doesn't have a stigma here in germany anyways.

one thing, i dont know why

check em

doesn't check out

he knows why

it doesn't even matter how hard you try

you won't ever get dubs this good

i tried so hard and got so faaaaaaarrr

HOW THE FUCK CAN I EMBARRASS MYSELF WHILE POSTING ANONYMOUSLY YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT?

I don't, they're too much of a non-factor for me to feel any ill feelings towards. They're just lame and cringe-inducing, that's all.

They were my jam when I was a kid though.

I didn't say you were embarrassing yourself I just said the posts were embarrassing. As in they're shit.

shut the fuck up penis breath, and go to bed, for like 14 hours, you're sleep deprived anyways

OK bud :^)

hey shut the hell up

your anonymity means nothing, people know who you are but not your name, people know your an embarrassing sod who is acting cringey in a board of tolerable people discussing music, you feel it deep down but try to hide it, user, but you feel insecure and ashamed by the rest of us for acting like such a child.

Don't cut yourself on that edge son.

one thing... I dont know why.

pretty sure people just burned out on them
i put their early stuff on every now and then just because it's catchy and i know every word

i don't need spooks and social constructs dictating my tastes, sorry

My cousin owns a Outback with a subwoofer in the back. I visited him and had to take an hour long journey with him from Madison to Milwaukee and all we listened to was this album.

I don't hate them, but I think they're really lame and juvenile. But it was really awful when this kind of stuff was playing everywhere you went.

The music is kind of funny now though, it's basically become Sup Forums meme status signaling 'edgy, angry 13 year old'

I don't. I like them still in the same way I liked them when I was 12. I listened to some terrible music but these guys aren't bad.

i like them

it's okay i only just realized a few months ago a sitar is called a sitar because it's like a guitar you play while sitting down.

Keep that in mind I designed these dubs

I dont hate them and I have to agree that they have a certain appeal. Their music is catchy while still "hard". They have a certain vibe. I can totaly understand why especially younger people like them