Just fucked up the relationship of a lifetime and I lost her and it's my fault. What songs/artists/albums do I listen to

Just fucked up the relationship of a lifetime and I lost her and it's my fault. What songs/artists/albums do I listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5NkDnWGKuE
nelgatlin.bandcamp.com/album/on-a-receipt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be better m8. Just go to All Things Must Pass, a very healing album. Last week my gf confessed she had another boyfriend all the time as well, and she decided to go with him instead of me. All Things Must Pass heals for me as well.

Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly

who the fuck does that
how long had you been dating

See

When I was in a situation liked this, I listened to Your Hand In Mine by Explosions In The Sky. Really famous song, but for good reason. It's the perfect song for that imo

Go back

This album + Cat Stevens - Teaser and the Firecat got me through some tough ass times.

the album for your troubles

youtu.be/Z5NkDnWGKuE

Yeah, because having a song that means a lot to me makes my taste bad

6 months. She did it for the complete period, she was my first real love

>having a shitty song by a fucking garbage band mean something to me makes my taste bad
Yes, it does.

Now please, go back to and stay on reddit

that's messed up man

See

Okay buddy

Op here and I love explosions in the sky. There's no such thing as a shit taste

>o-o-ok b-buddy
>h-haha l-l-look at me i-i don't c-care *sniff* haha r-right?
Now that's what I call embarrassing

>OP is a cuck and likes shitty knockoff bands
pottery

Yeah idk what he's trying to prove but like what you like and let others do what the fuck they want

Op isn't the cuck you dumbass

>let retarded reddit crossboarder faggots pollute this already shitty board
I'll pass thanks. We have enough cancer on here to last to the next century.
See

What is all this reddit shit I just wanted some music to listen to cause I'm going through some shit

>caring about what another website thinks about music
If you are OP you deserved it

Yeah, anyway, I would also suggest the band Mimas, idk why but they make me feel good things

Elliott Smith - See You In Heaven

and everything else he ever made, duh

Nelson Gatlin - On a Receipt

Atmospheric indie folk. I can somewhat relate to you; it's a slightly different situation but the feelings are the same. This album helped me get through that.

nelgatlin.bandcamp.com/album/on-a-receipt

Hope you get over the situation soon.

This is good, but pic related is the ultimate I fucked up/she's not making sense album.

Hang yourself from a tree in front of her house while this plays